Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April (12735 Views)

Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos / New Samsung Galaxy S IV To Feature Eye-tracking Technology? / Samsung Galaxy S4 To Launch In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2013

We just got a couple of photos of an internal raffle doc at a New Zealand mobile retailer that states all those who won a prize will also be given a Samsung Galaxy S IV handset.

The raffle is aimed to be a sales incentive, and runs until April 8, which goes to show that we can expect the Galaxy S IV to hit the shelves some time after the first week of April.

Adding more water to this rumor mill is a separate tip from a UK retailer that the Samsung Galaxy S IV is scheduled to launch 15-22 that month, or in the third week of April.

Given that the current speculation is for a March 22 Unpacked event held on US soil, and even the possibility that it could be carried out on Apple's home turf in the Silicon Valley, rather than the typical NYC location, we'd imagine that US carriers won't be far behind to launch Samsung's finest this year, so mid-Spring is shaping up to be a pretty exciting period.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S-IV-to-launch-in-April_id39329
ff @karo_runzlord

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Not so impressed with this Android phones. Checked out the LG ice Price endorsed and was below my expectation. I'll stick with blackberry.
***Prepping up for Blackberry 10***

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Onyenna(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
K
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: Not so impressed with this Android phones. Checked out the LG ice Price endorsed and was below my expectation. I'll stick with blackberry.
seriously, you want to start this argument here, today?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by oluwasola01(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
cant wait to buy it
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by purplebrown: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
undecidedCan't they wait fot atleast a year, I just bought the S III o angry

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
gmyguy: seriously, you want to start this argument here, today?!!!
Set the ball rolling.
Seems to me Blackberry is not dying after All.
I also fell for the Android hype and got myself one. Didn't last longer then a few hours and I thank God for that or I would have been stuck with them iPhone copycats.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
Who cares when an iPhone rocks the android iOS world?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by alaoeri: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
All these manufacturers wanna drain the olojukokoros & come to think of it na slight difference the phones they get.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by AZeD1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Set the ball rolling.
I also fell for the Android hype and got myself one. Didn't last longer then a few hours and I thank God for that or I would have been stuck with them iPhone copycats.
You've been hanging out with Iphone fan boys too much. Can you please list what android stole from IOS?

Please only list things that were "invented" with IOS

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Dreyl(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
i can't wait to buy the phone...android ROCKS
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
This will be okay for me.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Zazu04: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
The best thing that can happen to the mobile phone industry is for Nokia to start using Android OS.

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by badassnigga(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new:
Set the ball rolling.
u will do well as a comedian angry
just keep living in d past ....

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Sunymoore(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
its running jeli bean or rice?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Ifilinwa(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: Not so impressed with this Android phones. Checked out the LG ice Price endorsed and was below my expectation. I'll stick with blackberry.
Oi! U musnt use it, don't try to buy it, nd den start beggin 4 fud. Leave it to dose who can buy it. Stick with bb..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
#Team iPhone

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by sambony4luv(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
Dreyl: i can't wait to buy the phone...android ROCKS

cool bro android rocks ,am using the galaxy nexus i won on airtel facebook page, the phone is too much. Airtel too much
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by enobong18: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
My man, you are right! Why did nokia even go for windows when the would have silenced htc & samsung with andriod! Abi na tecno where 4 compare with nokia? Nokia made a mistake, but even with that, i think nokia would still take the lead! Ofcause the know why the took windows, i just hope the continue doing it good!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Techwriter: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
This is nothing but a ploy to silence the euphoria that greeted the Blackberry 10 launch.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by asala1: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ifilinwa:
Oi! U musnt use it, don't try to buy it, nd den start beggin 4 fud. Leave it to dose who can buy it. Stick with bb..
You can can get a brand new andriod phone for less than 14k on Techno N3. So whats the big deal?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ifilinwa:

Choi! Which one you buy or use before?

Think I'm one of those hungry aZzzz Nairalanders, Yeye thing!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
tecno n3 is an android phone while Samsung Galaxy S series are ANDROID Smartphones

asala1:
You can can get a brand new andriod phone for less than 14k on Techno N3. So whats the big deal?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Toroze(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
To all em peeps clamouring for the luxurious bb10 4rm blackberry it comes with a catch no BIS shiny new os with new phones but no BIS So all of una wey dey talk say android dey guzzle data na today be today we will seperate the boys 4rm Men

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: See my puppy feeding on Milk and biscuits, see as him dey eye you like sey you sef wan chop @Ifilinwa.

Nawao. . . .why your fingers come strong like this bros ? Those fingers do not look ajeboish to me o. grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Toroze(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Eya Na Ur Type I Dey Pity. If i were to ask you wat u use ur bb 4 ur reply wuld be mainly entertainment purposes but the main intent of bb phones is buisness oriented Android is everthing in one so if bb suits u buy it but leave droiders out of it
Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nawao. . . .why your fingers come strong like this bros ? Those fingers do not look ajeboish to me o. grin
Not my fingers and I'm not ajebo either. Those one's you see there pass the Android tapping iOS wannabe's.
Been to at least three continents.

Me Sef even fresh pass. smiley
Toroze: Eya Na Ur Type I Dey Pity. If i were to ask you wat u use ur bb 4 ur reply wuld be mainly entertainment purposes but the main intent of bb phones is buisness oriented Android is everthing in one so if bb suits u buy it but leave droiders out of it
What do you think BBM is for, why do you think all BB devices are hooked on the most advanced enterprise servers.

Droiders redemption is WhatsApp and most of my contacts look dead all the time.
Use free and pay 99 cents the next year. How many osho free Naija people fit pay the 99 cents?

You buy a phone and can't even get enough data to keep it functional smh!

Oya na my hand be this. Chop am!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by caukerzee(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
asala1:
And you think the 14k low-end driod phone has the same capabilities as the G S III? You need to see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April by narttis1: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Brand_new: See my puppy feeding on Milk and biscuits, see as him dey eye you like sey you sef wan chop @Ifilinwa.
chai na your hand be dat?if u slap person ma die be dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Android Phones & Tablet Q&A's / How To Hide Secret Images And Videos From Phone Gallery. / How To Use Your Phone As DSTV Remote Control Or Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.