Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Future Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Future Of Nairaland (520 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Future Of NAIRALAND / Letter To The Future(yr 2,999) Drop your 'I Was Here' msgs to the Future NLndrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Nairaland by opeano(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2013
I began dis funny thoughts yesterday nyt, I looked into d future and d followin propped into my head about wat nairaland will look like in some 35years to dis tym,
1. Dia will b rooms like-- ''ages room'' , ''married men'', '' married women only'' ''under 20 room'', ''sugardaddy room'' e.t.c
2. Dia will b much more insults and historical insults, u will c pipu quoting '' u were still in ur father's p***k wen i posted my first topic on nairaland.

Pls pals, drop ur view about wat nairaland will look like in some 35years 2 come.
Re: The Future Of Nairaland by chucky234(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
Crap
Re: The Future Of Nairaland by opeano(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2013
chucky234: Crap
me sef don knw say na crap. But u still try sha say u spend ur precious time 2 write dat, many came and look and were so sensible 2 let a slipin Dog lie. Means i am tinkin beyond many can imagine dey may live 2 c.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Can U Say Is A Miracle? / Presidency Steps In As Keshi Resigns / How To be nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.