Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Crying Girl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crying Girl (899 Views)

Crying :'( :'( What Manner Of Evil Is This / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Blessed Virgin Mary Crying Out Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2013
Good day my good people.please I'm looking for someone who needs a house help.there is a girl(13years) I know,I'm not happy with the way the person she stays with,treats her.we are not related but she stays with one of my brother's friends.the girl is suffering.she mobs the whole house everyday,takes the kids to school,cooks,washs nd otherthings before going to school.she doesn't have a problem with doing those things,is just that it makes her go to school late evryday.sometimes she run to school without the woman knowing she was leaving nd without food but that day will be like hell for her.when she gets back from the school in one of the days that she runs to school,she will make sure that she finishes all the work before the madam comes back,still yet she must deal with her.she doesn't feel ok beating her any other place,if not blowing her small breast that is just coming out.my younger ones cldnt do anytin rather than crying when ever she is going through hard times with her madam.the girl does her work with so much joy,that sometimes I just wish I can help her.when ever the woman hears or sees someone being nice to her,she says some ugly things abt her,that can make someone that doesn't know how she behaves to start hating the poor girl.pls I want to know if there is someone her whole needs a maind?someone who can will take care of this girl,send her to school cos I want her to hav a better life.pls the person must be staying in lagos cos I want to hav my eyes on her too.here is the no to call 08123591995.this girl could be anybody's sister or child,u can't be too sure.thanks.
Re: Crying Girl by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2013
Good morning nicky,

You seem like a lady with a very big heart and I admire you for that but my ish is, why is this little girl not with her parents or any of her relatives?

If indeed it is impractical for her to be with the parents or relatives, is it compulsory that she works? I am of the view that she needs to focus on her schooling rather than being made to work.

Who is taken care of her school fees for now? Is it your brother's friend or someone else? I will really like to assist this lady but there are things I need to understand about this young girl's situation.

Thank you!
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2013
Thank u so much dear.her parents are in the village nd they are very poor.the madam takes care of her school fees.if I was ok myself,I wld hav sent her to the baoring house.she does nothing than to cry everytime.will really appreciate if u can help.u can the no so we can.thank u so much sir.
striktlymi: Good morning nicky,

You seem like a lady with a very big heart and I admire you for that but my ish is, why is this little girl not with her parents or any of her relatives?

If indeed it is impractical for her to be with the parents or relatives, is it compulsory that she works? I am of the view that she needs to focus on her schooling rather than being made to work.

Who is taken care of her school fees for now? Is it your brother's friend or someone else? I will really like to assist this lady but there are things I need to understand about this young girl's situation.

Thank you!
Re: Crying Girl by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2013
nicky4lif: Thank u so much dear.her parents are in the village nd they are very poor.the madam takes care of her school fees.if I was ok myself,I wld hav sent her to the baoring house.she does nothing than to cry everytime.will really appreciate if u can help.u can the no so we can.thank u so much sir.

Well nicky, there is no need to thank me!

What about the relatives? Sorry but before I can assist in my own very smal way, I need to know what the needs of this lady are.

I don't think a job is part of what she needs now and if she has a "madam" who looks after her, why then does she need help?

How come a young girl of 13 whose parents are in the village end up with this lady who you believe is not taken proper care of her?

Sorry. For the questions but I do need to understand!

Thank you!
Re: Crying Girl by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
striktlymi:

What about the relatives? Sorry but before I can assist in my own very smal way, I need to know what the needs of this lady is.

I don't think a job is part of what she needs now and if she has a "madam" who looks after her, why then does she need help?

How come a young girl of 13 whose parents are in the village end up with this lady who you believe is not taken proper care of her?

Thank you!
Good Morning.
I admire your compassion towards the little girl. I would have done same if I have the capacity to. Another thing I'd like you to ask her is if the girl will be willing to leave her guardian and also whether the guardian is willing to let her go. The consent of her parents too.
Thank you.:-)
Re: Crying Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Reyginus: Good Morning.
I admire your compassion towards the little girl. I would have done same if I have the capacity to. Another thing I'd like you to ask her is if the girl will be willing to leave her guardian and also whether the guardian is willing to let her go. The consent of her parents too.

Good afternoon to you too Rey,

I just spoke with nicky on phone and from what I can tell, she is genuine but the ish is not as simple as I thought.

I guess you understood the ish better than I did. The little girl actually needs a place to stay and someone to take care of her. I would have loved to have her if only I was married.

Like I explained to nicky, I am a single guy living alone and having a little girl who is not related to me will definitely send out the wrong message.

Though, I will be on the look out for a married couple who can take the child in even if they won't be solely responsible for her upkeep. I do hope I find someone willing.

Thanks for your concern.
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Just thanking u for ur contribution,that's all.I think u posted this before u called.thanks.
striktlymi:

What about the relatives? Sorry but before I can assist in my own very smal way, I need to know what the needs of this lady are.

Thank you!
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
Yes the girl is over willing to leave.as for the madam i don't think she has a say on this cos the mother has just given me her consent beside if she was good to the girl,I wldnt be looking for a place for the girl.thanks
Reyginus: Good Morning.
Re: Crying Girl by enilove(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Why dont you take het to a God believing Church,they might hepl her,even with her education.She will also know more about God.
If she gets inpregnated where she will be taking to,your kindness may backfire on you.
A church is a better idea.You do not know who is who.
The bible says the heart of a man is deceitful above all things,and despirately wicked: who can know it.

Please do not give what you do not have to who you do not know.
The church is a better option.There wickedness everywhere.
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
Yes I agree with u,I really understand where u are coming from but for the fact that one person committed a crime doesn't make everyone bad.some persons here are even better than some fake pastors,if u can agree with me.this is why I chose to look for help,like I said,I will have my eyes on her.the parents have no problem with my decision.thanks.
enilove: Why dont you take het to a God believing Church,they might hepl her,even with her education.She will also know more about God.
If she gets inpregnated where she will be taking to,your kindness may backfire on you.
The bible says the heart of a man is deceitful above all things,and despirately wicked: who can know it.

Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
More commets please.
Re: Crying Girl by justaqad(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
enilove: Why dont you take het to a God believing Church,they might hepl her,even with her education.She will also know more about God.

Dumbest post i have read today.
Re: Crying Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Good day nicky,

I believe enilove has a point there. I am also of the view that it would be wrong to "ship" this little girl off to some "knight in shiny armour" without some background check, even when such persons come with the best of intentions.

If you can't get someone you know and can relatively trust then I suggest you get the 'social service' involved. I am not sure whether the goverment has one but I believe there are some private initiatives that might be ready to take up the case of this young girl provided that your fears are genuine.

If the above approach does not work out and you hopefully get someone online, I will suggest you have some criteria for screening people. I believe firmly that the parents MUST be involved in any process you come up with. Remember that the needs and well-being of this young girl are paramount.

Thank you!
Re: Crying Girl by nicky4lif(f): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
If church can help in all cases,I think there are beggers all over the street crying for help.like I stated,I'm looking for someone who resides in lagos so my eyes will be reaching her.if u know what this girl is going thruogh,u wldnt wish she stays onemore day in that house.what if she has had nothing 2day?just as she didn't hav yesterday.I'm talking with the mother nd she is fine with it.thanks dear for ur contribution.
striktlymi: Good day nicky,

I believe enilove has a point there. I am also of the view that it would be wrong to "ship" this little girl off to some "knight in shiny armour" without some background check, even when such persons come with the best of intentions.

If you can't get someone you know and can relatively trust then I suggest you get the 'social service' involved. I am not sure whether the goverment has one but I believe there are some private initiatives that might be ready to take up the case of this young girl provided that your fears are genuine.

If the above approach does not work out and you hopefully get someone online, I will suggest you have some criteria for screening people. I believe firmly that the parents MUST be involved in any process you come up with. Remember that the needs and well-being of this young girl are paramount.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

His Sunday At An Atheistic Church / How The Next Pope Will Be Chosen / Alleluia to the True Head Of The Church Of GOD - JESUS the CHRIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.