Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Have An Idea - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Have An Idea (857 Views)

IDEA OF NEW FORM OF TRANSPORTATION / I Recieved This Mail In My Email Spam Box. Who Has An Idea About This? / Students At Mitdeveloped Solar Outdoor Grill; Idea During His Time Spent In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Idea by kingk(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2013
I have been thinking of wireless transmission of electricity, although I don't have enough materials and also need more ideas. Pls this topic is meant for we nigerians that reason more than I. I will like to meet some good nigerians, living in lagos will make it easier for us all to meet and discus further please let talk and work towards this. if you care, reply here or add me on 25E01FE3 let chat.
Re: I Have An Idea by outrage: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2013
Wireless electricity how?
It is possible though, its used on the new nokia lumia to charge it.
So how do you want to go about yours?

Mods front page please.
Re: I Have An Idea by kingk(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2013
I'm thinking of having a tranciever circuit, transmitting for certain frequency, then amplify the received signal into electric light.
Re: I Have An Idea by funkymedina: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
I have been thinking about it too.. OMG! I saw a documentary on Nikola Tesla , he invented wireless electricity. I was thinking of a self charging stuff. Not in lagos but its interesting to see how people around the world could be thinking about the same thing around the smae time cheesy
Re: I Have An Idea by kingk(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2013
As you know it's possible, it only requires more ideas and collective efforts. That's why I'm seeking for more people to reason together. If you are interested add me up on 25E01FE3 that's my pin.
Re: I Have An Idea by funkymedina: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
kingk: As you know it's possible, it only requires more ideas and collective efforts. That's why I'm seeking for more people to reason together. If you are interested add me up on 25E01FE3 that's my pin.
sorry i have dumped black berry ..i am an iphone user now smiley
Re: I Have An Idea by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bro I'm with you. I added you up.
Re: I Have An Idea by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2013
WiTricity has already been invented and it works via magnetic fields.
Re: I Have An Idea by funkymedina: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2013
Billyonaire: WiTricity has already been invented and it works via magnetic fields.
yes it was discovered by Teslsla many moons ago but it doesnt mean it cant be used to create something suitable and unique for naija market. Goodluck bro , let ur imagination run wild. Wireless electricity transfer over microwaves?create some reciever device thats u can have in ur home, dump ur phone or laptop on it and it charges ...maybe grin
Re: I Have An Idea by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2013
kingk: I have been thinking of wireless transmission of electricity, although I don't have enough materials and also need more ideas. Pls this topic is meant for we nigerians that reason more than I. I will like to meet some good nigerians, living in lagos will make it easier for us all to meet and discus further please let talk and work towards this. if you care, reply here or add me on 25E01FE3 let chat.

Y try and cook d nearly impossible?.......

i d suggest a more feasible one(other than wireless electricity).....this idea of yours is really good, but a fun to behold grin
Re: I Have An Idea by thomp4pal(m): 1:30am On Feb 18, 2013
St_Black:

Y try and cook d nearly impossible?.......

i d suggest a more feasible one(other than wireless electricity).....this idea of yours is really good, but a fun to behold grin
Its no joke bro, It's of course possible, but here in Nigeria, am yet to find an hardcore, disciplined and skillful techie to produce a practical design of the like.... undecided, but we are growing though, technology is been embraced these days so watch out folks.. wink
@ op, i like your mindset, cool ideas are welcomed by me, hit me on yim if you can...

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Through Blogging / Meet China's First Interactive Robot / Mobile Dvr Vs Gps Tracker/vehicle Cctv Surveillance System With Camera Manage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.