Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Allawi Payment For Redeployed Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Allawi Payment For Redeployed Corp Members (1499 Views)

Osun Redeployed Corp Members Have Not Been Paid February Allowance / Something To Supplement Your Allawi! / Redeployed Corp Member Are Not Being Paid Nation Wide. New Set Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allawi Payment For Redeployed Corp Members by bukchris(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Just wondering if any corp member that redeployed to another state has been paid from Batch C 2012. Thanks.
Re: Allawi Payment For Redeployed Corp Members by banabest(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm................. Itz very pathetic..... I don't knw wat dia problem is........ I heard dat dey will pay at d end of match......... I don't knw hw true is it??...... Pls any1 wit info shud let's us knw............ Tanx

1 Like

Re: Allawi Payment For Redeployed Corp Members by Itcharles(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2013
i dont understand what federal govt is doing concerning the alawi of redeployed corps members 2012 batch C.sorry if i sound tribalistic,but since the Igbo NYSC DG came into office things has not been the same again with corps members allawi.It is rather a shame that people who served selflessly cannot be paid when the federal govt has allocated the funds to the scheme long before now.before now i was thinking its rivers state branch of the NYSC that is keeping the money but i was reliably informed that the NYSC directoriate has refused to send the allawi of the redeployed corpers.
Re: Allawi Payment For Redeployed Corp Members by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 02, 2013
Itcharles: i dont understand what federal govt is doing concerning the alawi of redeployed corps members 2012 batch C.sorry if i sound tribalistic,but since the Igbo NYSC DG came into office things has not been the same again with corps members allawi.It is rather a shame that people who served selflessly cannot be paid when the federal govt has allocated the funds to the scheme long before now.before now i was thinking its rivers state branch of the NYSC that is keeping the money but i was reliably informed that the NYSC directoriate has refused to send the allawi of the redeployed corpers.
those that relocated back to osun have been paid,but for ogun where I dey, na no show
Re: Allawi Payment For Redeployed Corp Members by bukchris(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
Its the same in Oyo state too. We hearing March I just hope it comes in.My LI said we would be paid everything in arrears too

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Members Are Endangered Species / Date For NYSC Batch A 2017 Stream 2 Orientation Course / BREAKING! BUHARI Increases NYSC Allowance, See The Huge Amount They Will Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.