Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Why Are Some Women Naturally Troublesome And Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Women Naturally Troublesome And Wicked (2630 Views)

Why Are Guys Heartless, Devilish And Wicked?? See Photo / I Am A Bad And Wicked Person... / This Very Girl Is Heartless And Wicked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Women Naturally Troublesome And Wicked by DonTonero: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
am not in support of a man to beat his wife but guys should pray not to marry the type that nags,cheats and dont take correction.as i have witnessed,my neighbour a woman went to an extent of trying to naked his hubby in public,the hubby ignored her and went inside yet she went ahead again when the man came out but this time she went for the man dick.so if its you what else is she seeking for? beside the quarrel was as a result of the hubby noticing that the woman is a cheat.this quarrelling have been for so long that the man have caught the woman like 4 good times yet he still sticks with her.the man in question is every woman's dream,has no trouble and earns his living while the woman does nothing though good but cant say what led her to all this acts which she is not denying rather she puts up a fight each time the man tries to correct her of the implication of the act.
Re: Why Are Some Women Naturally Troublesome And Wicked by sistajay(f): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
@op. . . . have you noticed NL is fast becomin a place were you meet some unsavory characters, pleeze keep a look out and report any thing suspicious to Oga Seun.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Women Naturally Troublesome And Wicked by seunfly: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
The man had allowed it from the first instance, you are a man and you have to show it anywhere u find office, business, in society and at home/marriage. The wisdom and authority of man must be utilised any time the chance present it self, failure to use it leads to what the man is experiencing now. Every body will go out of hand if given chance that is why God set rules and punishment for breaking those rules.

(1) (Reply)

He Says He Loves Me So Why Wont He Fight For Me? / 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always / Michael Jackson's Secret Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.