Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ogbeni Aregbesola: Merging Of Secondary School In The State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Aregbesola: Merging Of Secondary School In The State. (763 Views)

APC. Ogbeni Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun State Election 2014 / Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola Profile / The Merging Of The EFCC With The ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeni Aregbesola: Merging Of Secondary School In The State. by yemight2776(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
I don’t quiet understand what Ogbeni means by even think of merging the secondary schools in Osogbo. According to the latest news around the state of osun, Ogbeni is trying to reduce all the Senior Secondary Schools in Osogbo to Three (3).

I don’t think what Ogbeni is trying to do make any sense at all because this is going to affect many people without reasonable benefits. It wills surely going to affect the teachers, students, parents, and even the citizens of the state of osun as a whole.

What make me sit down and write this article is because; I heard Ogbeni is planning to turn Fakunle Comprehensive High School Osogbo to motor pack which didn’t make any sense looking at the benefits.

I think it is high time Ogbeni will stop and destroying Osun in the name of wants to turn it to Lagos state. I must tell you that want is really bringing all this wrong doing from the regime of Ogbeni Aregbesola is because there are no opposition in the House of Osun State where all of the will agree on the same thing without any opponent.

I also think its high time Ogbeni will appoint a very educative special adviser because I don’t think Ogbeni adviser is helping on this matter at all.

I don’t blame Ogbeni and all the House that much if not for the so called party (PDP) who rule Osun for nearly Eight years with selfishness and stolen our dear state money.

My advice for Ogbeni is to stop the merging of the secondary schools in Osogbo for selfish interest and stop killing our younger ones education which are ready to study and become a better person in life.

The second phase of this article will be out soon where I will tell you more about the wrong doing of both the present and past ruler of Osun.

Cheers! Cheers!! Cheers!!!

Please leave your own comments and lets hear what you think about this matter.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola: Merging Of Secondary School In The State. by slimming: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ogbeni means mr
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola: Merging Of Secondary School In The State. by PaulJohn1: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nice one from the OP.
Not all Aregbe's actions are reasonable, he should listen to the people he's governing.

No matter how good his plans are for the people of Osun, he should balance things by considering people's opinion.

He's not a listening type.
Re: Ogbeni Aregbesola: Merging Of Secondary School In The State. by passion007: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
It's amazing how the poster eventually excuses Ogbeni and instead pins the blame on eight years of PDP 'musrule' -- how convenient.

Nevertheless, we should cut our leaders some slack... Just pretend for a second that Ogbeni knows what he's doing. In the end, even your own education might be the better for it...

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland on Focus Nigeria / Gov T.A. Orji Speech And News Pics @ The First Made In Abia Product Exhibition / When It Comes To Sex OUK Is Legendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.