Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255102 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2013
beau49:
Wow.....did u jes read wat u wrote? N lemme ask u,those dat av 'freely' given u there pussy where r dey in ur life rite nw?

Ubong(aka RedBenson), hope you see that question staring at you?

It's your life and how you wanna live it, but honestly I wonder why you act this way.

If sex the ultimate to you,it isn't to everybody.

You talk about this sex ish too often. I know you are a regular sexuality section fan and I also believe you know kaymanj or so... That guy has got some good sexual encounter and he often has women come back for more. I know this cos i have seen him at NAF too but you hardly find him brag about it or talk about sex so often.

What's wrong if a girl refuse to have sex or chose to live her life the way she feels comfortable with?

Remember you have a sister... Is this what you would advice her? If you don't have a sister, you will have a daughter in the future. What advice will you give her?

Bro, you a matured man. Do the needful like a gentleman.

Haba...

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2013
beau49:

Tanx 4 ur reply u made sum gud point....

Wat I meant abt nt feelin any of my toasters is dat d likeness n attraction is jes nt der n I dnt wanna force d feelings or date out of pressure...

I knw most guys wud ask 4 sex weda or nt he gives me money or gifts buh being financially independent wud giv me an hedge n I wud av a say unlike wen m overly dependent on him.

Me telling a guy let's b friend first b4 anytin else is lyk sayin'u don't knw me n I dnt knw u dat much,so let's take tinz slow n steady n if @ d long run we lyk wat we see den we can go ahead''...dis is after is has made his intensions of dating me known.

Thanks again 4 takin time 2 reply,u av really helped a lot...#cheers!
Girl, just ride on with that mentality!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Wonderful piece by 2sexy.
However, a part of me feels all his rants are just a way of forming bad boy on here, I doubt he actually thinks that way. undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
temi4fash:

You welcome..

is it compulsory for u get ti get attracted on d first day to your potential bf before u can date him

Not dat it is compulsory buh atleast there must be sumtin b4 I decide so I dnt end up dating sum1 I don't like....#dat wud b terrible
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
2s£xy:
Girl, just ride on with that mentality!

Tanx a bunch...wud sure do#Lord Help Me
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
beau49:

Wow.....did u jes read wat u wrote? N lemme ask u,those dat av 'freely' given u there pussy where r dey in ur life rite nw?Well if any of those issues arises,b sure dat we wud luk 4 solutions n nt mk it public so pple like u can gloat!

You obviously dont understand how relationships work. You dont go into a relationship most times with the mindset that it will lead to the altar. U just go into one to mingle and push away loneliness. During the period u catch fun and enjoy urself sexually and otherwise while it lasts. U dont expect every rlatnship to head to the altar. If it's destined that way, nature would take its course. Did u understand me?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
passionate88: Easier said than done. Think about when you started dating newly, if a guy had given you things like this would you have accepted it with happiness?, wouldn't u have discussed abt him with ur friends and laughd over his "brokeness" and hw he should go get money b4 thinkin of dating cos afterall "no b love u go chop".

grin Tanx bro. U just nailed it. Easier said than done.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Eneze1(f): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
passionate88: Are there girls who can date a guy without gifts or favours?.

yes, those kind of girls are still around you

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
carmelion:

I would have gone ahead to tell you about my very first love.He gave me the little he had even ashe was yet to get secure a job.But let me save
you the story,of why we didn't get married even though he gave me a
ring, cos you won't believe me.You always have something negative to say
about girls.

Never mind...one day someone will walk into your life and make you see
things differently.I just hope it happens soon

I won't write on this again.Perharps somebody else will take it from
here.

*draws her back*

Come back here and be the one who walks into his life and make him see things differently. Prove it urself jare! grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
2s£xy:

Ubong(aka RedBenson), hope you see that question staring at you?

It's your life and how you wanna live it, but honestly I wonder why you
act this way.

If sex the ultimate to you,it isn't to everybody.

You talk about this sex ish too often. I know you are a regular
sexuality section fan and I also believe you know kaymanj or so... That
guy has got some good sexual encounter and he often has women come back
for more. I know this cos i have seen him at NAF too but you hardly find
him brag about it or talk about sex so often.

What's wrong if a girl refuse to have sex or chose to live her life the
way she feels comfortable with?

Remember you have a sister... Is this what you would advice her? If you
don't have a sister, you will have a daughter in the future. What advice
will you give her?

Bro, you a matured man. Do the needful like a gentleman.

Haba...

Heard!!! Now b4 i reply u, are u he or she? Just asked cos i want to know how i put my tune.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
alutacontinua: Wonderful piece by 2sexy.
However, a part of me feels all his rants are just a way of forming bad boy on here, I doubt he actually thinks that way. undecided

Oh, am pleased here. Didnt know u luv me this much coming here to act in defence for me. Thanks dear. Am not a bad boy, dont mind me online but i culd be a bit naughty on bed with a .... u know what am saying. grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

Oh, am pleased here. Didnt know u luv me this much coming here to act in defence for me. Thanks dear. Am not a bad boy, dont mind me online but i culd be a bit naughty on bed with a .... u know what am saying. grin

Thunder fire your left yansh grin grin angry angry tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

You obviously dont understand how relationships work. You dont go into a relationship most times with the mindset that it will lead to the altar. U just go into one to mingle and push away loneliness. During the period u catch fun and enjoy urself sexually and otherwise while it lasts. U dont expect every rlatnship to head to the altar. If it's destined that way, nature would take its course. Did u understand me?
You are spewing out rubbish bro...
As a matured guy or lady, how will you enter a relationship without having a mindset of it leading to the altar? You mean everyone like yourself, should keep dating just for the fun of it?? Wise up bro before it gets too late... *Smhfu*

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
You are spewing out rubbish bro...
As a matured guy or lady, how will you enter a relationship without having a mindset of it leading to the altar? You mean everyone like yourself, should keep dating just for the fun of it?? Wise up bro before it gets too late... *Smhfu*

You are obviously saying what u dont understand. Did i tell u am looking for a lady to take to d altar? If i may ask, u dat has been having d mindset of leading relationships to d altar, how many have u done so? And talking abt too late, dude, this is an undergraduate u are referring to. Do u want me to combine studies with marriage? If a girl knows i am an undergraduate and she still dates me, why would she expect the clause of leading to the altar or are u saying i shldnt date a girl or a girl shldnt date me cos am not ready to take her to the altar? If destiny decides we stay 2gether by going to d altar, then fine, but she shldnt expect such before going into one with me.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 14, 2013
alutacontinua:

Thunder fire your left yansh grin grin angry angry tongue

How abt my right yansh? May i use it to yansh u on bed. dammit!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 1:57am On Dec 14, 2013
beau49:

Not dat it is compulsory buh atleast there must be sumtin b4 I decide so I dnt end up dating sum1 I don't like....#dat wud b terrible

Nobody wants u to date some one u dont lik.. Av gat sisters too and i wont wish them dat.. I just want you to know that its not everyone dat will get that luxury of getting attracted to their partner at first glance but as they procede in the course of friendship they might get attracted to each other.. as have said its might work and mayb not work for u.. i just want u to keep an open mind that all.. and remember to always pray..

N.B: the path you av chosen is a very strong one and its against the status quo i just want u to knw their b alot of thorns on the way, a lot of pressure , lot of mockings and so on.. but dont do anything u will look back and regret doing.. i wish the very Best of luck and I pray the lord grants u and all of us the desires of our heart...

Sowi for the sermon...

takia

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:48am On Dec 14, 2013
RedBenson:

You are obviously saying what u dont understand. Did i tell u am looking for a lady to take to d altar? If i may ask, u dat has been having d mindset of leading relationships to d altar, how many have u done so? And talking abt too late, dude, this is an undergraduate u are referring to. Do u want me to combine studies with marriage? If a girl knows i am an undergraduate and she still dates me, why would she expect the clause of leading to the altar or are u saying i shldnt date a girl or a girl shldnt date me cos am not ready to take her to the altar? If destiny decides we stay 2gether by going to d altar, then fine, but she shldnt expect such before going into one with me.

You are getting things wrong... Yes, you are an undergraduate but u shouldn't treat every relationship u enter as if its for fun.... Be committed, u don't neccesarily have to have that kind of mindset cos you are still young, but don't have the other mindset...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by daraloiste(f): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Stupidity,immaturity,foolishness..all in one man..the need for counselling..#justsaying
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
The worst thing that can happen to a single advanced lady is no husband,no money.

So can we concentrate on making money while waiting?

#just saying

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
daraloiste: Stupidity,immaturity,foolishness..all in one man..the need for counselling..#justsaying

U meant ur village head? grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by SimplYeahmee(m): 3:49am On Dec 16, 2013
*whistling and strolling by* *waving-hello everybody*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by snthesis(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
i kinda agree with Redbenson.....
if every body treats d relationship with the view of heading to the altar, then there wudnt be any fun in it. the mindset should be treat every relationship for fun, and if both parties are fond enough of each other enuf i.e till a point of not imagining life without the other, the obvious would certainly set in i.e leading to a marriage. basically u have to be very good friends first, you dnt have to be a wife/husband 1st before becoming friends that's putting the cart before the horse. unfortunately girls/guys get to a certain age and then start looking for husby/wifey material

disclaimer
fun doesnt necessarily mean yanshing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Eneze1:

yes, those kind of girls are still around you
Super story
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Eneze1(f): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2013
passionate88: Super story

to you, date the right person and stop running after girls that are fixing Brazilian hair of 100k without any source of livelihood
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Eneze1:

to you, date the right person and stop running after girls that are fixing Brazilian hair of 100k without any source of livelihood
I DON'T "RUN AFTER GIRLS". Why do girls assume that it's all guys that chases girls?. I haven't done that b4.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Ykman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
shocked shocked U actually took the time to read all pages?! I lost strength somhwr inbetween. I salute your patience & endurance..u must be a really committed and devoted person...a wifey material indeed. I'm tripped! Can we be friends? Me is single and won't mind being friend.
It'salie:
wooooooooow!! Lyk big Wooow!!!!.

I took my time to read from page 1 to page 175, though it took me almost two wks but i didnt mind cos it was worth every second of my time.

Carmydoll, you are a darling, THUMBS UP TO YOU.

you might not know it but u hv really touched so many lives (especially mine) and prevented me from makin more mistakes, but at d same time understanding dat life is a risk only dat one should thread with caution and use ones head.

TUALE Carmydoll, infact i love u, (am not a lez though)

To others dat v made meaning contributions-- dailynews, maya, missblanche, nbright, aluta, 2sexy, passionate etc etc, 10 gbosas for una. 3 extra for passionate dat made it dis far.

am single and lonely though, i tot i was d only one passing tru d stage,and i was beginning to think am abnormal until i came across dis thrend. tanx Carmydoll, i hv learnt a lot!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ykman!:
shocked shocked U actually took the time to read all pages?! I lost strength somhwr inbetween. I salute your patience & endurance..u must be a really committed and devoted person...a wifey material indeed. I'm tripped! Can we be friends? Me is single and won't mind being friend.

Omo see gobe! See indirect toasting o. Gudluck sha.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by studM(m): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2013
9ce thread I must say,kudos 2 d Op dt created ds timely thread,
Wldnt mind meeting a cool,level headed,God fearing chick with gud height 2 march,preferably a grad,and as 4 me,am gudlukin,fun 2 b wit,5'9" tall,and a strong bliver of d WORD,here's my pin:2B1B3185
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas to all the single ladies here.its a joyful season

By the way,I heard that plenty guys came back home from Malaysia,Is it true?grin...haahahahaha. cool

He might see you this season you knowwink.Have fun(sensibly of course)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
carmelion: The worst thing that can happen to a single advanced lady is no husband,no money.

So can we concentrate on making money while waiting?

#just saying

That's frustation
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Its more frustrating when you don't have money as well.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by beau49: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
temi4fash:

Nobody wants u to date some one u dont lik.. Av gat sisters too and i wont wish them dat.. I just want you to know that its not everyone dat will get that luxury of getting attracted to their partner at first glance but as they procede in the course of friendship they might get attracted to each other.. as have said its might work and mayb not work for u.. i just want u to keep an open mind that all.. and remember to always pray..

N.B: the path you av chosen is a very strong one and its against the status quo i just want u to knw their b alot of thorns on the way, a lot of pressure , lot of mockings and so on.. but dont do anything u will look back and regret doing.. i wish the very Best of luck and I pray the lord grants u and all of us the desires of our heart...

Sowi for the sermon...

takia

I understand wat u mean......I guess u r rite tannx a bunch n I dnt mind d sermon @ all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (Reply)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.