Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

A - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A (650 Views)

“why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram”- Army Commander Writes A Letter To Jonathan / E-protest(2)..release Mikey..a Letter To Mukina2.. / A Letter To Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
s
Re: A by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ok No offence,but who/what exactly Ȋ̝̊̅§ seun..Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ how do U̶̲̥̅̊ folks exist around here...lots of bizzare stuff goin on in here I must say.
Re: A by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Seun is the owner of Nairaland.
Re: A by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
Okay..Ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ he Ȋ̝̊̅§ supposed †̥̥♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ somehow read this letter right?
Re: A by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
Not like he's some ghost owner or anything...
Re: A by outrage: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Seun is no longer the owner, I think after his resignation the sensible thing is the number two will take charge.
So you letter should be directed to mukina
Re: A by outrage: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
junneyvone: Not like he's some ghost owner or anything...
Who be you ni? With your dry jokes?
Re: A by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
OP, news encompasses everything from politics,business,sport,entertainment,etc. Nairaland will be a total bore to those who don't like politics if all they see on the front page is 'asorock this, OBJ that'. All these eccentric mixtures that we get from time to time are the reason Nairaland has over a million subscribers. Besides, you could still select whatever news you want from each section,you know.
Re: A by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
outrage: Seun is no longer the owner, I think after his resignation the sensible thing is the number two will take charge.

If u scroll down you ll still see that Seun is still the one in charge.
Re: A by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
how is this romantic?
Re: A by outrage: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dominiquez:

If u scroll down you ll still see that Seun is still the one in charge.
If you still live in nigeria you'll know that things never get revised.
Re: A by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
outrage: Seun is no longer the owner, I think after his resignation the sensible thing is the number two will take charge.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Pa Fatai Rolling Dolla Is Dead / m / Seun! Seun! Seun! Where Is My Post Amnesty Or Emergency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.