Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast (24074 Views)

Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match / Mikel & Ogude Are Suspended For The Ivory Coast Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by stacomaster(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
This tins wey una de wRite.. Lwkmd.. Na wen Yaya toure catch dat Mildfield Una ..go knw say Water-dn-pass-GARRI!!
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Gishee: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
cry for super eagles
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by DonHummer(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
the only tested nd trusted way is.....mak dem swallow garri b4 da match...nd i tell u, d post will be deir limit
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Babaofor(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
akigbemaru: Down to the republic of Biafran football club and up the great Ivory Coast. I will rejoice with Ivory coast comes on Sunday. It will be easy for camel to pass through the eye of middle than Biafailed soccer confederate to pass thorough the niddle of Ivorian soccer test!
This is exactly why u failed WAEC last year.OTELE

5 Likes

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by ceejay80s(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Na the bad pitch go cause dem to lose, i trust naija players to blame everything. Dem go even blame fifa for lossing
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by badassnigga(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
11 use Stephen keshi upfront and uncle sorunmu at d goal post

up super chicken grin
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by GENTLETEE(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
It is well thought out but I expect a whole different ball game as football remains quite an unpredictable game. Let the most technically sound side win. The game will be won from the bench.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by gidjah(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
d team needs gd team spirit wrk,accurate passes n lots of zest,they need not b perfect abeg!.OP,GD JOB PLS
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Adonike(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
akigbemaru: Down to the republic of Biafran football club and up the great Ivory Coast. I will rejoice with Ivory coast comes on Sunday. It will be easy for camel to pass through the eye of middle than Biafailed soccer confederate to pass thorough the niddle of Ivorian soccer test!

I hope u knw dat u can be cured??

5 Likes

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by TeenageMoney(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
Day Dreamers....

I'll just support em as ma country bt if they dnt appreciate ma support, make Mikel and Moses Do Comeback...
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Gishee: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
cry seriously for keshi
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by GENTLETEE(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
It is well thought out but I expect a whole different ball game as football remains quite an unpredictable game. Let the most technically sound side win. The game will be won from the bench. smiley
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by odehaj: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
Una de talk now,if SE wins tomo now una go keep qquiet!
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by clerkkent: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
There's a rumour dat 9ja as paid d highest bid 2 CAF. So guys relax we r winning grin
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by levos2007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
Why did u call super eagles "Biafran"?

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by nyankpa(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
....And above all we need to pray and fast.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by peace3: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
nlive: lol grin
STORY STORY STORY.IN AS MUCH AS I WANT MY COUNTTRY
TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT,THIS BUNCH OF SO CALLED "REPLICA OF 1994 SQUAD" SHOULD PREPARED
THEIR LOAD BEFORE THE MATCH SO THAT,FROM THE STADIUM THEY WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE AIRPORT
FOR THEIR VARIOUS CLUBS.U GO DEY WATCH MATCH WITH TENSION LIKE SAY NA BRAZIL,SPAIN,GERMANY
OR ARGENTINA NA IN WE DEY PLAY
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by bbulldog(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Harwo: ..if eagles follow these...dey don fail b that!
I laff scatter!!!!!!
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
2006, they beat us 1-0 (Drogba's offside goal); 2008 they struggled to beat us 1-0 again (Kalou). I don't see them whitewashing SE. We may not win but it wont be a whitewash, a 1-0 or 2-1. that is if we lose of course.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by elampiro(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
There is nothing as confortable as going into a battle as the under dog. The same way Ethiopia went into the make or mar game against Eagles. It puts the pressure on the favourite. In this game, it is Ivory Coast that are the favourite and they are surely under more pressure. It is this pressure Nigeria should use against them.

The first tactics should be to make the game difficult for them to control and retain possession. Frustrate their smooth play, when you can't match them in possession and passing game, put the ball in the air (like Stoke City does) and get our wingers to run and make deadly crosses into the box of the opponents. Every player has to give a 110%. In the Ivory Coast game against Algeria, even though they rested some players, it was evident that their defence can be vulnerable too. We must believe we can beat them. The teams that have beaten the Manchester clubs in EPL have been the ones that adopt a frustrating strategy. The ones the players gave 100% from blast of the whistle to the end. Good luck Eagles.

1 Like

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Asis(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
U lyk it or not o,9ja will win,d funny thing is,those who criticize dem now,defintely will sing dere glory and applaud dere play, wen de r leadn wt 2 goals up eventually..abeg up 9ja...
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by vislabraye(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Firts and foremost the SE have to tidy up. If we make the kind of mistakes we made against Burkina Faso, we are in trouble.
SE needs to learn the basics of passing the ball. Our previous games showed that the players don't understand themselves yet.
Thirdly, the players must stop using their asses to block their opponents while they leave the ball exposed.
May God help us (if He's a Nigerian) because we have so many green horns in a major tournament like this.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by canalily(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
cool watch spatarcus play against the Unit. Naija all the way to finals and kissd the trophy!
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by toprealman: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Football and long gramma is just not compatible!
Tell the lads to go out their and play for their pride and nation.......and enjoy the game too.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
Super sport and their super story, I don't know, but all I know is that Nigeria is going to beat Ivory coast.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
The Flogging will be so disastrous that President Good Luck Jonathan + Senate will remove Nigeria football association from the constitution. We will wish we didn't even qualify.. SO i don't know what u are doing with all these strategy.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Steezz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
All u losers sayin LAME jokes about SE, I hope u have d decency 2 jump into d lagoon on monday mornin wen u'v been proved wrong angry
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Fklin(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Harwo: ..if eagles follow these...dey don fail b that!
...lol u seff
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
This should have been titled, ten steps to beat CIV.
No matter how we arrange ourselves, elephants will still be @ an advantage with their skillful players, but I believe with discipline and doggedness SE can overcome them.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nigeria is going to park the bus and defend with their lives. Keshi can not think of any other tactical plan or formation.
If after 120 minutes.the game is still a goal less or a score draw Nigeria could nick it on penalties. That is the only way
Nigeria can win and I BELIEVE Nigeria will steal this game.
Take it from me Nigeria will unexpectedly win this game and make it one of the greatest upsets in the history of this tournament.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by zarkknight(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
One way Ivory Coast can defeat Nigeria.....start baba gervy "Gervinho" cool
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by obi4eze(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nigeria will win Ivory Coast and go on to the final against Ghana but the SE won't lift the trophy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide X Phyno – Dem Go Hear Am (world Cup Theme Song For Super Eagles) / D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift / Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.