Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast (24073 Views)

Nigeria Can Beat France Today, But Should Be Wary Of The Quarter-final Curse!!! / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match / Mikel & Ogude Are Suspended For The Ivory Coast Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by maumau1: 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
peace-1:
STORY STORY STORY.IN AS MUCH AS I WANT MY COUNTTRY
TO WIN THE TOURNAMENT,THIS BUNCH OF SO CALLED "REPLICA OF 1994 SQUAD" SHOULD PREPARED
THEIR LOAD BEFORE THE MATCH SO THAT,FROM THE STADIUM THEY WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE AIRPORT
FOR THEIR VARIOUS CLUBS.U GO DEY WATCH MATCH WITH TENSION LIKE SAY NA BRAZIL,SPAIN,GERMANY
OR ARGENTINA NA IN WE DEY PLAY
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

laugh wan finish me.........niger b4 can match even bigger countries in football.
wetin come happen self?
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by greatwaters: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jimbadly: Quit dreaming son.
be patriotic for once
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by igosee: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
NIGERIA WILL WIN 2-1, I CAN BET ON THIS
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by greatwaters: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
now thats patriotism
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by pekelepekele(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
If anyone here is so sure that we will win Ivory coast kindly take a bet on that day cheesy grin
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by hoochay: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
na mouth dem tk da play ball?
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by hoochay: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
but if u think naija will lose the game click like now
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by sparko1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
akigbemaru: Down to the republic of Biafran football club and up the great Ivory Coast. I will rejoice with Ivory coast comes on Sunday. It will be easy for camel to pass through the eye of middle than Biafailed soccer confederate to pass thorough the niddle of Ivorian soccer test!
and to think a Nigerian wrote this, is strange.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Revolva(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dem go beat us jare ..nigeria take the next flight to lagos
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by great063(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Harwo: ..if eagles follow these...dey don fail b that!
Mehn,you funny.Na opinion things sha.The final decision is in the hand the Big Boss.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by kinggenesis(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
yuzedo: Eagles have lost!

"We need prayer in the NFA!" (Cosmo Fm voice) cheesy
Bro, what's ya location and modulation frequency? Cos the station (Cosmo) is no more working in my area (Kogi).
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by sshalom(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
While the fact that the Super Eagles is filled with many debutants could be disadvantageous in critical moments of the match, it could also help to turn the game upside down against popular predictions and expectations. When Nigeria knocked out Cameroun at this stage in 2004, we had so many debutants in the team. The new guys whether we like it or not have not tasted defeat in this competition and most of them NEVER lost any match against Ivory Coast grin. So lets wait and see.......
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:59am On Feb 02, 2013

If we play the way we did Ethiopia in the first Half, we will have a good chance. We just have to do our best to keep the ball. No useless giving away possession carelessly and we will be alright.

We should also have Emenike as a striker not on the wings like the last game.

Finally, the long balls should mostly be giving by Mikel, when other players do it, they give away possession.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by moonraker(m): 1:30am On Feb 02, 2013
4-2-3-1 and we stand a chance

1 Like

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Blackbody20(m): 1:44am On Feb 02, 2013
In the game of football, anything happens. I am positive that the SE of Nig. will emerge winner.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by filiks(m): 2:36am On Feb 02, 2013
akigbemaru: Down to the republic of Biafran football club and up the great Ivory Coast. I will rejoice with Ivory coast comes on Sunday. It will be easy for camel to pass through the eye of middle than Biafailed soccer confederate to pass thorough the niddle of Ivorian soccer test!
Akigbe, its 'pass through' not 'pass thorough'. And r u from d cowardly tribe? Dread dat name u mentioned. Ur father was wiser than u so he feared dat name. Ode!
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by bleufaucon: 3:58am On Feb 02, 2013
SE will win with unprecedented ease. Afterwards create a super eagle made up of yoruba players alone and we'll see how far they can go.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by IgweAni: 6:30am On Feb 02, 2013
yuzedo: Eagles have lost!

"We need prayer in the NFA!" (Cosmo Fm voice) cheesy

Cosmo Cosmo cosmo baby... awwww
Remembering those days @Unizik with my Cosmo fm and Frank the man behind the microphone.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Gbenge77(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2013
The Ivoriens are not impregnable.The conceded two goals against the Algerians and had to fight back to draw the gama at 2-2.That shows some vulnerability at the back.The Algerians could have won that game.The Ivoriens are not invincible
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by tantita(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2013
Rubbish i ll sy we lead dem 2dwn d old goat path wre their numbers will count 4 shit
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by folahann(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2013
Yeah baby, bring it on. Bring on Cote D'ivore
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by abbey969: 8:03am On Feb 02, 2013
We are d cause of our problems.we know our weakness bt atleast be optimistic attimes.all d super eagles need is our support.wish all d best jare my super super eagles.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Jerry2i(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2013
SE all d way!!!we r winning dis game,bt with determination n decipline on d part of d players.i'll suggest a 4-2-3-1 formation.#forwardingthismsgtokeshi
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by toluleke(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2013
When we got drogba and d mercilessi messi

Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Psyafe(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2013
http://www.psyafe./?p=61
How to become financially independent! |
www.psyafe.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by elampiro(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2013
It’s a shame if Nigerians don’t believe in Eagles – Keshi

February 2, 2013 | 1:40 am

afcon 2013

By Tony Ubani
Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi has hit out at the love lost relationship between his team and Nigerians yesterday describing it as “shameful and a pity”.

The coach was asked if he feels under-appreciated by the fact that his countrymen do not have confidence in his team.

He paused, looked up to the ceiling and said; “it’s a shameful thing if my nation do not have confidence in their team. I think it’s a pity. I have confidence in this team and we are ready for Sunday”, he said

There have been a cocktail of opinions regarding the Super Eagles outing in the Nations Cup here in South Africa with many terming the Nigerian team’s performance as average.

Speaking also yesterday in a World Press Conference in Rustenberg, the venue of the quarter-final match that has been termed Super Sunday, Super Eagles skipper, Joseph Yobo said that they would fear no foe on Sunday.

“We respect the Ivorian team because they have got big names in their squad. But this is football where big names have no impact on football. Our team are young and have got determination to excel. We are focused on moving ahead and I believe in this team”, he said.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/its-a-shame-if-nigerians-dont-believe-in-eagles-keshi/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by doublekk: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2013
Nja will beat civ by 1/0,,,dats d prophesy by Evan king.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nevahateme(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2013
UP SUPER EAGLES even thou all I knw abt dis Eagle is giving people HYPETENSION whenever they play Important MATCH bt I bet my MONEY on them nd UNA wey dey say rubbish abt our SUPER EAGLES I believe u need 2 check ur dictionary again nd knw d meaning of PATRIOTISM
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Mloadedtk: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2013
browse & download free on all opera handler wit latest etisalat tweak,visit
WWW.MLOADED.TK
WWW.MLOADED.TK
WWW.MLOADED.TK
WWW.MLOADED.TK
WWW.MLOADED.TK
WWW.MLOADED.TK
WWW.MLOADED.TK
WWW.MLOADED.TK
WWW.MLOADED.TK

dis 1 nebi spam,dis z wat am enjoyn nw.AM NT STINGI SEEING Z BELEIVING
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2013
11-FG should order that pension guy to send some of the loot to Issa Hayatu's Swiss account.

CAF go give us 'correct' Ref with guarranteed Red card to CIV and two Penalties to Nigeria for bringing down Moses.

Forget all that analysis,money for hand,cup for groumd.
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by mdbabah(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2013
e be like say football players no they south west again, imagine a super eagle with not even a player from south west o ga o
Re: Ways Nigeria Can Beat Ivory Coast by chiswaggs: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2013
Daleoba: Why Have I nt seen d post abt messi insulting arbeloa and karanka...or all nairalanders r barca fans?
i wrote sumfn about it yesterday but it was ignored. If it was c.boy all hell would have let loose. Datz how Guadiola's snubn of c.boy was also ignored and when it came up, people supported Guadiola. Its quite pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide X Phyno – Dem Go Hear Am (world Cup Theme Song For Super Eagles) / D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift / Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.