Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

I'm I Being Too Fast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Being Too Fast? (2475 Views)

Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+) / He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Being Too Fast? by SeunPlus(f): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Yes, after a break up, there's this guy that have taken the bull by the horn to approach me. He has been an admirer for a long time and I knew it all these while but because of my former r/ship, I gave him a deaf ear and now he is back again. I'm I being faster than my shadow if I go into the new r/ship after mere 2-3 days of breakup. If yes, then what's the rightful time for me to go into another relationship? Your candid opinion needed please.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
I think you're going too fast. Entering a relationship so soon without due diligence can be counter-productive. I'll suggest that u wait for at least, some months before dabbling into a serious relationship.

*BTW, when you're ready, I'll be available* cool

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by WAZOBIA3: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
You again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by SeunPlus(f): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
CFCfan: I think you're going too fast. Entering a relationship so soon without due diligence can be counter-productive. I'll suggest that u wait for at least, some months before dabbling into a serious relationship.

*BTW, when you're ready, I'll be available* cool
Thanks dear but how many months do you think is enough for me to wait?
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by SeunPlus(f): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
WAZOBIA+:
You again
I can't remember when I sent you PM to come and comment on this thread.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by omega25red(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
yes you are being too fast. Imagine what your ex and his friends and your friends will say about you. They will say she already had another guy, and she was probably cheating. Besides after a break up you need some time to look at all that just happened in your failed relationship and see if you learned anything from it.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by obi4eze(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
You just came out of a relationship and you want to enter into another. Why not give yourself a break? It's not what about people will say about you. It's about the reality of life. Why not try and look back at your past relationship and take some lessons from it. Are there things you did wrong? Are there things you did right? Were you in the right/wrong relationship? These and others that you know better are things you need to sit down and examine in the light of your future and destiny. Forget about what people will say because they will always talk whether you're doing the right or wrong. Please face the reality and not your emotions because they could be deceptive. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by k2039: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
As long as you know the reason for your failure in the last relationship, you can proceed to the next one as long as you won't forget the lessons from the previous one.
Also ensure that whatever your reason is for going into your next relationship, it must be a good reason, not trying to level scores with your ex or trying to impress you friends.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by cowgurl: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
...you just got out of a relationship 2-3 days ago??

yup! damn fast to be in another, take things slow.

WHY?
...there is a great tendency you might jilt this dude without thinking when you meet some new dude, say a week from now, so NO! don't rush into this-give it some thoughts, for like 3 months to check how you feel about him and if he's still there waiting on you when you finally decide he's got it, then super- cool but if not, on to the next one gurl!

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Seunplus again?
Look it is not too early or too late it depends on your maturity and how you can handle it. Personally from your posts on NL, I don't think you can handle it so I will advice you back off and give yourself time too cool off and settle your thoughts before you end up in another round of poo

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
SeunPlus:
Thanks dear but how many months do you think is enough for me to wait?

Around 6months or more. As some other poster said, if u go into another relationship so soon; u are likely to be accused of cheating on your Ex.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Smuthx(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
ladies fear of being alone...? you are moving too fast. In a phase of a breakup, there should a time of anger and disappointment and time to reflect on errors or mistakes done in the previous relationship to avoid it happening again in the future.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by SeunPlus(f): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
omega25red: yes you are being too fast. Imagine what your ex and his friends and your friends will say about you. They will say she already had another guy, and she was probably cheating. Besides after a break up you need some time to look at all that just happened in your failed relationship and see if you learned anything from it.
As it stands now, I don't care what my ex may feel, if you say my friends, i'll consider but if it's all about what my ex feels, I can give him a map to hell.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by SeunPlus(f): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
obi4eze: You just came out of a relationship and you want to enter into another. Why not give yourself a break? It's not what about people will say about you. It's about the reality of life. Why not try and look back at your past relationship and take some lessons from it. Are there things you did wrong? Are there things you did right? Were you in the right/wrong relationship? These and others that you know better are things you need to sit down and examine in the light of your future and destiny. Forget about what people will say because they will always talk whether you're doing the right or wrong. Please face the reality and not your emotions because they could be deceptive. God bless you.
Thanks bro for your advice but as it is now, there's nothing to learn from the past relationship. It was as bloody as Seoul.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by SeunPlus(f): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
k2039: As long as you know the reason for your failure in the last relationship, you can proceed to the next one as long as you won't forget the lessons from the previous one.
Also ensure that whatever your reason is for going into your next relationship, it must be a good reason, not trying to level scores with your ex or trying to impress you friends.
I surely endorse this one. Thanks for your advice.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
CFCfan:

Around 6months or more. As some other poster said, if u go into another relationship so soon; u are likely to be accused of cheating on your Ex.
U are suggesting 6 months or more how are u sure the poster can be able 2 hold body for 6 months, body no be wood oh

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by SeunPlus(f): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Seunplus again?
Look it is not too early or too late it depends on your maturity and how you can handle it. Personally from your posts on NL, I don't think you can handle it so I will advice you back off and give yourself time too cool off and settle your thoughts before you end up in another round of poo
I've heard you, can you now leave?

1 Like

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by tunapawizzy: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
SeunPlus:
As it stands now, I don't care what my ex may feel, if you say my friends, i'll consider but if it's all about what my ex feels, I can give him a map to hell.
this is exactly why u should take a chill pill ,,,most times people rush into a new relationship after breakup just to prove a needless point to their ex,,,,much later they realize they shouldnt have gone into d nu relationship in d first place. its clear how ur ex will feel is actually d major force propelling u into a nu relationship just 2days after break up. When u are good to go is when u can honestly detach ur need for a boyfy from getting back at ur ex.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by SeunPlus(f): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
CFCfan:

If its what people will say about I and my ex then I don't give a f**k about that. Let them say anything. But talking of 6 months, brother, it's too long o.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by SeunPlus(f): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
tunapawizzy:
this is exactly why u should take a chill pill ,,,most times people rush into a new relationship after breakup just to prove a needless point to their ex,,,,much later they realize they shouldnt have gone into d nu relationship in d first place. its clear how ur ex will feel is actually d major force propelling u into a nu relationship just 2days after break up. When u are good to go is when u can honestly detach ur need for a boyfy from getting back at ur ex.
It's alright, thanks for your advice.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by tunapawizzy: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
SeunPlus:
If its what people will say about I and my ex then I don't give a f**k about that. Let them say anything. But talking of 6 months, brother, it's too long o.
which is guiding u? finding the right man OR just being with any man u can stay happy without a man...
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sure you are. And you know it.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by EzePromoe: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
OP, you're damn tooooooo slow. You should have been making arrangement for another BF three months ago before your break-up. 14th is at the corner o wink
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by obi4eze(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
SeunPlus:
Thanks bro for your advice but as it is now, there's nothing to learn from the past relationship. It was as bloody as Seoul.
U're welcome. Please be careful.
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Mynd44: 5:25am On Feb 02, 2013
SeunPlus:
I've heard you, can you now leave?
If I replied this, you would scream e-bullying
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: OP, you're damn tooooooo slow. You should have been making arrangement for another BF three months ago before your break-up. 14th is at the corner o wink

Eze, that move will be suspicious nau shocked
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by oribi(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2013
There is no tym limit for knowing ny1 but ur in a heist to heal old wounds quickly.Allow tym heal u before u kick-start another new chapter
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by TheSpellChecker: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
The correct term here is "Am I".... and not "I'm I".
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by cana882(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Seems you just escaped from a terrible relationship. No contrite or emotional appeal towards your previous relationship. Well, I think it's Still early. If you accept this guy, your action will be misconstrued as the principal reason for breaking up your previous relationship. That said, was it?
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
You are not faster than your shadow. I think you are more faster than your light,your breath and your life. Bombomentuclacla
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Relationship experts say you wait for 3 months before going into another relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 50 Kinky Ideas For A Sexy Relationship: / When Your Girlfriend Plans You, And Get Pregnant For You? / Why Do Ladies Adjust When They See Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.