Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Listen To Aisha's New Single, 'Pick Up' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Aisha's New Single, 'Pick Up' (793 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Listen To Aisha's New Single, 'Pick Up' by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Aisha moves from her smash hits 'If I hear' and 'Make Luv' to bring to you this very soulful piece titled 'Pick Up'.

A soft ballad, she makes it known to an estranged lover that she has moved on and she doesn't need him and his cheating ways in her life.

If you've ever listened to 'Make Luv', then you'll know that this lady is going places. At a time when talented female songstresses are a rare find in the industry, you'll agree with us that Aisha is indeed a welcome addition.

Produced by the uber-talented Nightblaze for Nightblaze Entertainment, this song is sure to be a hit. As always Aisha delivers strong smooth vocals over great lyrics to make absolutely good music.

Can't wait to catch her album when it drops. . .

. . . Aisha Rocks!

[url][/url]http://www.gidicity01..com/Listen To Aisha's New Single, 'Pick Up'

Re: Listen To Aisha's New Single, 'Pick Up' by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Use the new artiste thread next time

(1)

Waje Ft Sarkodie - Na The Way [Remix] [Download] / “i Did Not Sell My Song To D'banj” – Durella (blame It On The Money) / Port Harcourt, Enugu & Jos - Which Is The Biggest Music Hub After Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.