Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Accept Failure But Don’t Accept Not Trying - Success Story Of Michael Jordon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Accept Failure But Don’t Accept Not Trying - Success Story Of Michael Jordon (923 Views)

Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Sunday Oliseh Visits Liverpool Jordon Ibe / Best Of Michael Eneramo (2) (3) (4)

Accept Failure But Don’t Accept Not Trying - Success Story Of Michael Jordon by molisk(f): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2013

In the early years of life Michael Jordan, in his words, was a confused child and could never excel academically. During high-school days, he remained a B+ student and played Football, baseball, and basketball.
His extreme and numerous failures made him extremely successful player. He missed over 9000 shots during his career, lost approximately 300 games; and on 26 occasions, when he was the person to take the game’s winning shot and he missed. “I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jeffrey Jordan. His defeat could never stop him, “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
ESPN ranks him #1 on Sportscentury’s Top 100 Athletes of the 20th century.

Some Memorable Quotes from the Legend

“I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don’t do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.”

“My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.”

“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”

“I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.”

“Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.”

Source: http://www.successstories.co.in/accept-failure-but-dont-accept-not-trying-success-story-of-michael-jordon/
Re: Accept Failure But Don’t Accept Not Trying - Success Story Of Michael Jordon by Lobolintin(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
I spa wit him those days...
Re: Accept Failure But Don’t Accept Not Trying - Success Story Of Michael Jordon by molisk(f): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
You used to have spa with him?
Who are you?

Lobolintin: I spa wit him those days...
Re: Accept Failure But Don’t Accept Not Trying - Success Story Of Michael Jordon by meamanda(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
True! cheesy
“I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don’t do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.”
Re: Accept Failure But Don’t Accept Not Trying - Success Story Of Michael Jordon by meamanda(f): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
I don't think he ever indulged in Gay Activities cool
Kidding..no offense
Lobolintin: I spa wit him those days...

Mike Adenuga Buys Brand New 2013 Range Rover &2013 Toyota Camry For Steven Keshi / Tyson Gay Tests Positive For Banned Substances / Naija Version Of The Lessons From Sir Alex Ferguson’s Book