Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures (290574 Views)

Tracking Traffic In Nigeria Through Twitter! / Nigeria Through The Eyes Of A Keke Driver / Nigerian Woman With Record Heroin Haul Arrested In US -nigeria No Dey Carry Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by nalijah07(f): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
I want to know what Nigeria looks like. Post your pictures of Nigeria here. I'm talking about everyday pictures of schools, home/job life, shopping districts, baby showers, weddings, etc. Don't forget to list which city they are from.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Vicjustice: 3:28am On Mar 08, 2008
nalijah07:

I want to know what Nigeria looks like. Post your pictures of Nigeria here. I'm talking about everyday pictures of schools, home/job life, shopping districts, baby showers, weddings, etc. Don't forget to list which city they are from.

Anyway, you can use the internet media to search for whatever you wish to know or see about Nigeria.
  Are you Nigerian or American? Well? (Americans seldom hide their ages as do Nigerians, though).
  My apology if you're merely interested to know about Nigeria. . .
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pawpawsir: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2008
@ vicjustice
rubbish angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by GUNNER(f): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2008
@Vic J, Bullshit!!!!!!!!! angry

what the heck has arrogance and age gat to do with pictures of Nigeria?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by VOR(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2008
Vic

I think your comments are unwarranted and without
any foundation. The lady/girl made a simple reasonable
request, why do you presume there is something sinister
about it?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Vicjustice: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2008
Spare me. What i said, i was compelled to say. I live and work with Europeans, and i've heard some of them asking whether people wear shoes in Nigeria etc, and i don't know who to trust or what opinions or requests are genuine any more. Pardon me
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by brownbonno(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2008
Action=Reaction.
The poster should go see things for herself in naija.No body dey pursue am for naija.If she see pictures of Yaba or Oshodi now she wo begin speak all the grammar when she learn for lexis and structure txt book.
Make u na dey try go home to dey avoid this kind of question and answer.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Tegese: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2008
brownbonno:

Action=Reaction.
The poster should go see things for herself in naija.No body dey pursue am for naija.If she see pictures of Yaba or Oshodi now she wo begin speak all the grammar when she learn for lexis and structure txt book.
Make u na dey try go home to dey avoid this kind of question and answer.
@ brownbonno, you are right, don't mind them.
anyway i don't think she made a bad request
@ vicjustice no need for your hostility, the lady has good intentions
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by buzzgonz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hey guyz we have not yet POST ANY PICTURE oh!! lets 4get abt this many talk and post something beautiful in here!!.
BRB. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Tegese: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2008
maybe you can start. . .
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2008
nalijah07:

hmm! maybe u can send me a digital camera or a camcorder or . . . That way u can see pictures of Nigeria, how 'bou' that?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by oziomatv(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2008
you wan make we display our yansh for public?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by nalijah07(f): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Vicjustice - I am an African American woman, and did not mean to offend you. I just wanted to see pictures, other than what my boyfriend (who is Nigerian) has shown me.

@ Tegese - I will be visiting Nigeria next year - I guess I am a little anxious.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by brownbonno(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2008
nalijah07:

@ Vicjustice - I am an African American woman, and did not mean to offend you. I just wanted to see pictures, other than what my boyfriend (who is Nigerian) has shown me.

@ Tegese - I will be visiting Nigeria next year - I guess I am a little anxious.

There is no offence to your request.The funny thing is that when people want to show you pictures of Nigeria,mostly they will not show you ''the good and the bad'' they will concentrate on the bad.Shame to say that,but is the blatant truth.
You should be anxious to be part of the Nigeria history,what ever happen in Nigeria do happen everywhere in the world.We are afraid of life in the UK especially with the reported level of crimes in the street of the UK.Similar story is still coming out of the USA yet people still crave to come and live here(UK & USA).
You are invited to visit Nigeria,forget all that people say to give Nigeria such a bad name,Nigeria as a developing country is not as bad as people paint her to be.Especially the closed minded people without the right education to distinguished between a developed and a developing nation and their problems(poverty,corruption,under development etc).
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by babycool(f): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Poster

There are enough threads in this website showing pics of Nigeria why not try and go through them? But the only way you can get the real picture is when you come over. And when you do, please remenber to bring your cam along grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2008
somebody please cut to the chase and post some pictures.haba!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Gamine(f): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2008
lol

ok here

kuramo waters

in Victoria island

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Gamine(f): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2008
http://newhomeinlagos..com/

u can visit that blog,
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by nalijah07(f): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2008
Finally a picture - Thanks so much Gamine smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by nalijah07(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2008
Finally a picture - Thanks so much Gamine  smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Gamine(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
lagos-ibadan expressway

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Texcee(f): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2008
1. Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island

2. Ladipo Oluwole Street, Ikeja.

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by buzzgonz(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2008
Damn!! i felt like home!! embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2008
An everyday site of some cars in Lagos and Okada transport.

buzzgonz:

Hey guys we have not yet POST ANY PICTURE oh!! lets forget about this many talk and post something beautiful in here!!.
BRB. smiley
buzzgonz:

Damn!! i felt like home!! embarassed
Why must you keep disgracing and embarrassing Nigerians with this pathetic, pitiable and sorrowful English of yours. undecided

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2008
pahtahkee:

Why must you keep disgracing and embarrassing Nigerians with this pathetic, pitiable and sorrowful English of yours. undecided
rotflmao grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Gamine(f): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2008
abeg.
may you people no turn dis thread to personal smthings o

nawa.

post pic if u hv, post!

cnt upload ryt now, wld hv posted a really nize pic
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by mishooo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2008
pahtahkee:

An everyday site of some cars in Lagos and Okada transport.

PAHTAHKEEEEEE shocked shocked shocked

Just to show you are a gunner, must you gun down people like dat??

Na only your eye see am??

Na wa for you ooo grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by jkpretty(f): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
lmao ;d ;d
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
morenike09:

rotflmao grin cheesy

mishooo:

PAHTAHKEEEEEE shocked shocked shocked

Just to show you are a gunner, must you gun down people like that??

Na only your eye see am??

Na wa for you ooo grin grin grin

jkpretty:

lmao ;d ;d

You had better start wearing your bumper proof and grammar proof on this land. Niceuzor aka buzzgonz will finish you off. At least with this kind of picture below, I am safe from nairaland resident slowpoke and grammar shooter. grin

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by jkpretty(f): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2008
@twinny

I got a helmet. grin

Broad-Street Marina Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2008
@gamine
sorry o. . .but do you mind if i find some pic on the net?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2008
morenike09:

@gamine
sorry o. . .but do you mind if i find some pic on the net?
Sure post them here if they are 9ja pics. The good the bad and the ugly.

@ my twin sister,

Do not worry, I got your back. Post another one soon. Let me sort myself out here. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.