Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures (291143 Views)

Tracking Traffic In Nigeria Through Twitter! / Nigeria Through The Eyes Of A Keke Driver / Nigerian Woman With Record Heroin Haul Arrested In US -nigeria No Dey Carry Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by holythug(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2008
let me start mine
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by mishooo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2008
@JK, that pix is 195 - - what??

See the Volks Beetle as they plenty for ground shocked shocked shocked shocked

You cant see such cars again now. Take that from me !!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by holythug(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
check dis out

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2008
pic of a good friend of mines on NL smiley

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by mishooo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2008
Morenike shocked shocked shocked shocked

Friend on NL

That pix must have been taken immediately after the Biafra War grin grin

I dey respect from now on oo. I no even old reach !!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2008
@mishoo. .
abeg, leave my friend o. . .haba, the man might even be reading this. . .yes, he told me to post his pic. . so handsome kiss

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by mishooo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2008
SHUOOOO!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Morenike, where you see this kain pix ?? ??

If this man mistakenly gets to a major city, there will be multiple accident ooo.
Please don't show this pix to a toddler. It can cause severe and persistent Nightmares. Even as an adult, i have to reprogram my brain so i wont recollect. cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2008
mishooo:

SHUOOOO!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Morenike, where you see this kain pix ?? ??

If this man mistakenly gets to a major city, there will be multiple accident ooo.
Please don't show this pix to a toddler. It can cause severe and persistent Nightmares. Even as an adult, i have to reprogram my brain so i wont recollect. cool cool cool

rotflmsbo. . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by jkpretty(f): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
mishooo:

@JK, that pix is 195 - - what??

See the Volks Beetle as they plenty for ground shocked shocked shocked shocked

You can't see such cars again now. Take that from me !!

So because the pic has a beetle car, it isn't Nigeria Abi? U want me to post the pics of Nigeria with Bentleys and hummers abi. Why do we like deceiving ourselves? Abeg nor be evrybody rich for Naija abeg. And yes i still see cars like that & even worse ones.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by holythug(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2008
heres anoda 1

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by holythug(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2008
old tinubu square

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by holythug(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2008
thats a molue. . .care for a ride

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by nalijah07(f): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2008
Thank you all for getting this started.

There seems to be lots of traffic in that last pic. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by holythug(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
uhn uhnm
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by kenflipper(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by buzzgonz(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2008
@haterz
Wonders shall ever end remember what your sow you shall surely reap it!!
This is nairaland you diss me today someone will diss you tomorrow. . . .Gat that. cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Vicjustice: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2008
nalijah07:

@ Vicjustice - I am an African American woman, and did not mean to offend you. I just wanted to see pictures, other than what my boyfriend (who is Nigerian) has shown me.

@ Tegese - I will be visiting Nigeria next year - I guess I am a little anxious.

I really didn't know if i could trust your request since i wasn't sure your enquiry was from a genuine heart. You see, westerners usually ask questions about Nigeria (Africa in General) with negative curiousity: in most cases, they are correct in their opinions, but yet (though Nigeria is not an impressive country) nobody appreciates being insulted because s/he is from Nigeria.
Forget about these selected photos, Nigeria (i know) is not an impressive country. That's it.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2008
Vicjustice:

I really didn't know if i could trust your request since i wasn't sure your enquiry was from a genuine heart. You see, westerners usually ask questions about Nigeria (Africa in General) with negative curiousity: in most cases, they are correct in their opinions, but yet (though Nigeria is not an impressive country) nobody appreciates being insulted because s/he is from Nigeria.
Forget about these selected photos, Nigeria (i know) is not an impressive country. That's it.
You are one hand saying you do not trust her motive for requesting for naija pictures simply because she might want to denigrate Nigeria based on that, and yet you are as well indulging in that very act of demeaning Nigeria in the same very post!

I reserve my comments forthwith.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Vicjustice: 2:58am On Mar 16, 2008
pahtahkee:

You are one hand saying you do not trust her motive for requesting for naija pictures simply because she might want to denigrate Nigeria based on that, and yet you are as well indulging in that very act of demeaning Nigeria in the same very post!

I reserve my comments forthwith.

Initially, i thought nalijah07 request was flattery hence the challenge. My apology.
  Well, to respond to your observation, Mr Pahtahkee, here is my explanation.
  Though i get your point, but you should understand my comment this way: a lady would not tolerate anyone calling her ugly even though she is aware of the fact that she's not good-looking.
I'm not expressing criticism towards Nigeria, i don't believe in hiding our ugly sides as well as i do not appreciate being reproached for reason of my ethnic background. I just wanted to be honest with the reality because, i knew that sooner or later, the real image (not the photos) of Nigeria will be more or less revealed.
  So, by saying that "Nigeria isn't impressive", i wanted to prepare her mind for the worse: Remember, a person who doesn't expect "much"doesn't get disappointed.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Dantecmu(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2008
Vicjustice:

Initially, i thought nalijah07 request was flattery hence the challenge. My apology.
Well, to respond to your observation, Mr Pahtahkee, here is my explanation.
Though i get your point, but you should understand my comment this way: a lady would not tolerate anyone calling her ugly even though she is aware of the fact that she's not good-looking.
I'm not expressing criticism towards Nigeria, i don't believe in hiding our ugly sides as well as i do not appreciate being reproached for reason of my ethnic background. I just wanted to be honest with the reality because, i knew that sooner or later, the real image (not the photos) of Nigeria will be more or less revealed.
So, by saying that "Nigeria isn't impressive", i wanted to prepare her mind for the worse: Remember, a person who doesn't expect "much"doesn't get disappointed.

Ur always Licking pples ass. Cant stand on your own. Two minded confusionist. Post A today, Reply B 2moro.
ciao
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2008
Pictures of naija, the good the bad and ugly. . . . . more to come.

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2008
Mouth watering I say! cry cry cry cry

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2008
Do not ask me is this Nigeria?!

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2008
Will you marry me? tongue

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2008
Welcome to NIGERIA! cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2008
Now the ugly side. . . . embarassed

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2008
E go better. kiss embarassed

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2008
Home sweet food. cry cry

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2008
I guess this ones should be hilarious. grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2008
Sweet Nigeria it will always be. kiss

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Vicjustice: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2008
Many thanks Siena, Pahtahkee and others, you guys have eventually made this thread interesting. As for Nalijah07, accept my apology for not initially trusting your motive, i'm sorry.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 1:52am On Mar 17, 2008
And here goes mine. . . . . cool
Naija Lamborgini wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.