Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Austria Student Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Austria Student Visa. (6412 Views)

How Do I Apply For Austria Student Visa / Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Austria Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria Student Visa. by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 02, 2013
Hello house,i got an invitation letter to attend an entrance exam for a masters degree program in Austria come April and i don't know the necessary steps to follow.anybody with useful information should please help me out,thank you.
Re: Austria Student Visa. by bigfat02: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Loveangel: Hello house,i got an invitation letter to attend an entrance exam for a masters degree program in Austria come April and i don't know the necessary steps to follow.anybody with useful information should please help me out,thank you.

that is so kool--- > B.Sc. Biomedical Engineering - University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien - Vienna, Austria - Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 728 per year -Duration: 36 months
Re: Austria Student Visa. by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2013
bigfat02:

that is so kool--- > B.Sc. Biomedical Engineering - University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien - Vienna, Austria - Start date: Sep 2013 -Tuition Fee: € 728 per year -Duration: 36 months
Yeah but not so cool,i need ideas.

1 Like

Re: Austria Student Visa. by loverencha: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2013
Loveangel: Hello house,i got an invitation letter to attend an entrance exam for a masters degree program in Austria come April and i don't know the necessary steps to follow.anybody with useful information should please help me out,thank you.

OMG! @Love angel, this means u need to be in Austria 4 ur exam in April? The first step u need to take is book an appointment at the Austrian embassy on their phone number +234-(0)8034338778 btw 9am and 10am. I think Mondays-Thursdays, then u av to wait for ur appointment day, they might give u an appointment date in March if u call this month, so u don't av enough time. Well, u can try to plead for an earlier appointment date maybe u cud be lucky because ur exam date is so near, so as to give enough time for the embassy to process ur application...

You also have to write an email to d Austrian embassy: (abuja-ob@bmeia.gv.at) and ask them what are the required documents u need to submit for ur application, they will tell you what documents u need to submit. Also tell them about ur Masters exam and the date u will be taking d exam in Austria

So, start moving cos applications at Austrian embassy take so much time for processing.... Best of luck..
Re: Austria Student Visa. by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 12, 2013
loverencha:

OMG! @Love angel, this means u need to be in Austria 4 ur exam in April? The first step u need to take is book an appointment at the Austrian embassy on their phone number +234-(0)8034338778 btw 9am and 10am. I think Mondays-Thursdays, then u av to wait for ur appointment day, they might give u an appointment date in March if u call this month, so u don't av enough time. Well, u can try to plead for an earlier appointment date maybe u cud be lucky because ur exam date is so near, so as to give enough time for the embassy to process ur application...

You also have to write an email to d Austrian embassy: (abuja-ob@bmeia.gv.at) and ask them what are the required documents u need to submit for ur application, they will tell you what documents u need to submit. Also tell them about ur Masters exam and the date u will be taking d exam in Austria

So, start moving cos applications at Austrian embassy take so much time for processing.... Best of luck..
Thanks a lot for your candid opinion.i have booked an appointment with them on the 4th of march but i think i will have to call them and explain things to them as you suggested.God bless you.
Re: Austria Student Visa. by loverencha: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Loveangel: Thanks a lot for your candid opinion.i have booked an appointment with them on the 4th of march but i think i will have to call them and explain things to them as you suggested.God bless you.

Okay, great! You are welcome
Re: Austria Student Visa. by Damola06(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2013
Please i want to apply for a degree programme in austria. I need details on how to go about it.
Re: Austria Student Visa. by fludu: 1:14am On Jun 11, 2013
Damola06: Please i want to apply for a degree programme in austria. I need details on how to go about it.

Here are details on requirement for studies www.migration.gv.at/en/living-and-working-in-austria/children-and-education/studying-in-austria.html

Here is a list of universities you can apply to[url] www.studyineurope.eu/study-in-austria/higher-education-institutions[/url]
Re: Austria Student Visa. by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2013
Damola06: Please i want to apply for a degree programme in austria. I need details on how to go about it.
Getting Austrian visa from Nigeria is as difficult as an elephant passing through the eye of a needle.I will suggest you consider other European countries,that's exactly what i did.
Re: Austria Student Visa. by Damola06(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Loveangel: Getting Austrian visa from Nigeria is as difficult as an elephant passing through the eye of a needle.I will suggest you consider other European countries,that's exactly what i did.

which country will you suggest for me
Re: Austria Student Visa. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Damola06:

which country will you suggest for me
Germany etc
Re: Austria Student Visa. by habbey300: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
House please I need ur assistance on d document I need to provide for my masters in Austria..n how to go about it
Re: Austria Student Visa. by gocare: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Guy you are 3 years late on this thread.
Re: Austria Student Visa. by callJesu: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2016
I am monitoring this guy called 'Nobody' on every platform, we are watching you..... We are many that you scammed on the investment section.... People beware of false informations from this boy concerning anything at all.... Very soon we will get you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Airports You Have Been To? / Nigeria Immigration Deports 25 Chinese With Irregular Residential Permits / Turkey Or Cyprus For Study And Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.