Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (53757 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2013
Obinna Stephanie Onyinye, 31 has been declared wanted by the police for alleged involvement in the act of lesbianism.

It was reported that Stephanie in 2012 was allegedly caught engaging in the practice of lesbianism with another woman, and has since then been reported at the Afonka Police Division.

She was reportedly caught with her fellow lesb*an at Shasha area of Lagos State.

Police sources had revealed that the bubble burst when Stephanie and her lesbian partner, Akin Dorcas, were caught red handed by Mr Akin who ran to the police to file a report.

Investigation also revealed that the two lesb*ans were always seen together before the revelation.
Sources said efforts were on top gear to track stephanie down.

Considering that the Nigerian government frowns at same s*x marriages, and all related practices, it is possible the two fingered in this crime will risk jail term.

source: GidiExclusive

8 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by NnamdiN: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2013
I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin

32 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Scorpiow(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin
it becomes if the act was done with another man's wife or husband. Why can't she (stephanie) find another girl who is not engaged and leave the man's wife alone.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Blazzay: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2013
KOKOMA!
FLAVOUR. . .OMAWUNMI. . .BABY!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Chanchit: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2013
Scorpiow:
it becomes if the act was done with another man's wife or husband. Why can't she (stephanie) find another girl who is not engaged and leave the man's wife alone.

My own be say make them catch the two of them.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by NnamdiN: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Scorpiow:
Educate me mbok. What then would this crime be called ? Adultery ? So i risk jail if i shag another man's wife ? Never knew
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2013
Which kain husband dey report thripple s*n to the police. No be for him to join in the action as legitimate partner? grin

17 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Klinee: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2013
It look as if lesbianism is accepted mostly bt its nt gud.bt gayism is 4 death simple

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Babineh: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ha!
Declared wanted for Les-bia-nism!!!

LWKMD!!!!
GOD BLESS MY DARLING H-AMERICA JARE! grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Ebestsmscom: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Holam! Holam!!

There she is grin

6 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by madridsta007(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
teniyi: Why are all these filthy thing common among the christians? Rubbish!

Who says they are Christians?

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
Alexkene: Obinna Stephanie Onyinye, 31 has been declared wanted by the police for alleged involvement in the act of lesbian.

NIGERIA is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by venorite(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.
Re u a hmmmm....
#just passing by

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by sundaybam(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
What's the guy business. Or is he dating any of the lady. He run go report for station.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by patholaw: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sodom and gomorra...SMH
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Afrocatalyst: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
There would have been signs from the woman b4 man married her. Let him check himself first.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by RedLight1: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
teniyi: Why are all these filthy thing common among the christians? Rubbish!
well its better than blowing people up after molesting a 12years old girl

12 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Artless360(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
I dnt kwn wat mk some ppl so stupid bt it rili workin***wetin bring religion here***fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Sibrah: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sensual Man: Ok o! But wat else cud be mor filthy than d Anäl sëx ur moronic Allah invented.
1 - 1
What can even be more moronic than you calling God almighty a mo.ron? Or don't you know Allah translates to God generally and not Muslim God?

13 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
Laf wan kill me die. LWKMD!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
Good! The rate at which lesbianism is increasing in this country is alarming. I used to think the western world do such only but unfortunately Nigerians have taken so much interest in the shameful disgusting act. Lots of ladies here on NL reading this threads are lesbians/Bisexuals and they all stay in the closet. Funny how I came across a lesbian website owned by a nigerian female in her late 20's. The website is opened to lesbians and bisexuals in nigeria only. I was shocked when I saw the website had thousands of registered and active members (Nigerian girls)with profile pics, most are students from various institutions in Nigeria and also working class ladies and they kept talking dirty and exchanging BlackBerry Pin.. Even on facebook too you'll see them creating pages just for lesbians/bisexual females... Something really has to be done to stop these devilish act. Just how would a human enjoy having sex with the same sex? WEIRD!!!! angry

13 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by livethinme: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
Scorpiow:

That makes no sense.

The law is against gay marriage, sleeping with another man's wife is not marriage tongue

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
The police can see faces of real Nigerian lesbians on http://kissesandroses..com/2012/09/what-desperate-nigerian-girls-do-for.html. And there are lesbians in disguise here even reading and commenting on this topic too. grin
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by patholaw: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.
Molestation or no molestation d issue is dat it is morally wrong...GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
same sex whether man or woman is wrong hey lets not emulate this white people and stand on our decision not to legalise it in our country, cos am very sure that being gay or lesbo is not ordinary but fully initiated to a secret cult...

3 Likes

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Adufaye(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
I rada mari a lez,so weneva she wanna cheat,it wil b dsame sèx....preferable dan cheatin wit a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.