Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (53758 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mogidi:

You make no fukkking sense. I think you're starved of attention.

Dummmy! I asked you to post the links to the gay topics you see me post about! What don't you understand? English? Dang!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty:

C'mon I don't need to argue with you. Its so damn obvious. Wonder what you girls enjoy f*ckn d same sex. Yurk

HOW is it obvious? I am happily married to my husband. How does that not match me wanting humans to be able to make their OWN choices?

oh, and for the record..gay people don`t understand how we can enjoy having s*x with the opposite sex. It is "yurk" for them as well.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

HOW is it obvious? I am happily married to my husband. How does that not match me wanting humans to be able to make their OWN choices?

oh, and for the record..gay people don`t understand how we can enjoy having s*x with the opposite sex. It is "yurk" for them as well.

Ok you're happily married right? So what makes you still bisexual? Why not drop it completely and stay straight and faithful to your hubby? undecided
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty:

Ok you're happily married right? So what makes you still bisexual? Why not drop it completely and stay straight and faithful to your hubby? undecided

I never said I am bisexual, that was you.
Nor have I ever cheated.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
JallowBah:

I never said I am bisexual, that was you.
Nor have I ever cheated.

You don't have to tell us you're bisexual. Its obvious from your posts. Like I said research has shown that 90% of Bisexual/Lesbian would never disclose their sexuality. They always stay in the closet.. I understand you well, probably your hubby knows your NL handle or close friends and you wouldn't want them knowing about this... Its ok. Bottom line is this. CHANGE YOUR WAYS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty:

You don't have to tell us you're bisexual. Its obvious from your posts. Like I said research has shown that 90% of Bisexual/Lesbian would never disclose their sexuality. They always stay in the closet.. I understand you well, probably your hubby knows your NL handle or close friends and you wouldn't want them knowing about this... Its ok. Bottom line is this. CHANGE YOUR WAYS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

Lol! I would LOVE to know where you got that percentage from grin

And again..how is it obvious in YOUR head that I am bisexual out of what I am writing here? No answer, huh?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
kalunomics: sometimes we think following the footsteps of the west is going to make us be like them.

What about other countries that doesn't the gay thing? Is it retarding their countries? Is Nigeria better (developed or civilised) than them?

I see a lot of people commenting on how G.O.s brainwash their members into donating and paying tithes and forgeting to examine theirselves to check if they are the ones that are realy brainwashed by the west because they are masters of brainwashing and manupilation. They coax you to reason from their own views. If Africa (which they gang-raped,exploited, extorted and underdeveloped) happened to be the best place in the world, you'll see them kicking against restriction of people from going to any country in the world that they wish to go or live. You'll see billboards, adverts, human right activists preaching against it as being immoral and a crime against humanity. Telling you are supposed to be your brother's keeper and welcome them to come and live in your country if they so desires.

Have you asked yourself why heroin is illegal? And alcohols and ciggaretes aren't? I mean am the consuming it and whatever comes out of it is on me and not affecting a third party?

My opinion is, the western leaders are devil's incarnates that are very good in controlling the mind of almost everybody in the world; coaxing you to fight in the devilish cause without you knowing it. After all, thats what illuminati is all about, "Mind Control"

The issue of gayism is unnatural and devilish! I mean, even an active lion that mates 50 times a day cannot try it with another male lion or a he-goat, dog, etc. go for a specie of the same sex. Its part of devils plan of enslaving more souls to the eternal damnation.

I know most of us here derives pleasure and/or are use to the fact of kicking against every issue or idea anyone brings up here even when they know its right. Maybe to show that ur more civilised or intelligent than others here, but Ur comments might be encouraging a lesbian/gay out there. Thus, making you an accessory to the sin.
I can see u are a West hating bigot.u are not brainwashed cos dts ur delusional opinion.firstly let me remind u that d same west u curse as d source of ur problems and the inventors of homosexuality,taking britain for example.dy never allowed or gave recognition to gays or lesbians in centuries past.hence,during colonial rule,they introduced a penal code that abolished homosexual intimacy.d difference now is d west as seen with their super 3D eyes why homosexuality shouldn't be a controversial topic of debate anymore,it has portrayed tolerance and acceptance to a level where even though they disapprove of it,but they've learnt to overlook it and treat everyone equal.if u haven't observed,wherever intolerance grows and thrives,development and civilisation is at a stall.u may say d arab nations and super powers china and north korea,russia are anti-gay but dy r successful,have u ever looked into dr society,civilisation is not in structures alone,its in d people itself,dr ideologies,and dr impact in d world.d west has set the pace 4 true democracy,but d east total totalitarianism is in place.btw,pls don't use dt animal stuff again,kindly google videos of animals in same-sex intimacy.u are also a pure product of the d african retarded mentality,what a slow poke u are 4 thinking every thing from d west is an evil agenda of conspiracy in a dreade evil cult.pls grow up.NOTE that africa has a long strive in stagnation even in ideology and thinking.the same west once told u hate gays,now dy say,accept dm.unlike africa,dy've explored life and produced a free society dt has put dm where dy are today.NOTE: BEING GAY OR LESBIAN IS OF THE CONSCIENCE.IT REMAINS AN EVIDENCE IN D MINDS.ITS NOT BECAUSE A GUY EXHIBITS EFFEMINATE XTERISTICS OR A LADY ACTING MACHO,IT RESIDES IN THE MIND.EVERY ANTI-GAY STRIDE IN THE WORLD CAN ONLY STOP THE PHYSICAL PRACTICE.last time i checked,d smallest wrong thought in xtiandom is also a sin.u can flush out d gay practice but u can't deregister sexual orientation in a person's mind.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 12:04am On Feb 03, 2013
JallowBah:

Lol! I would LOVE to know where you got that percentage from grin

And again..how is it obvious in YOUR head that I am bisexual out of what I am writing here? No answer, huh?

Everyone reading this thread knows you are bisexual! You probably attended a girls only secondary school cos that's where most females develop the habit at a tender age! Change your ways... A word they say is enough for the wise.... I'm done quoting your texts ok Bye!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2013
fittty:

Everyone reading this thread knows you are bisexual! You probably attended a girls only secondary school cos that's where most females develop the habit at a tender age! Change your ways... A word they say is enough for the wise.... I'm done quoting your texts ok Bye!

You see..you don`t have any proof for what you are stating here, about the percentagesmiley

And no, no girls-only-school, I grew up in Scandinavia. Here, they mix the boys and the girls from kindergarden, so your story kinda breaks up.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Originalsly: 2:38am On Feb 03, 2013
Hmmm....just wondering...why is smoking cigarettes legal and smoking marijuana not?... Why hmmm...civilised societies accept homosexuality on the grounds that two consenting adults are free to be intimate....but not if they are siblings? Like incest I do believe homosexuality is unnatural and immoral but at the same time I know it has been and will continue to be with us...legally or illegally.It's a shame.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 03, 2013
fittty:

This guy doth protest too much. Self hatred?? It is okay to come out of the closet. Being gay is okay.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by dapsonlou(m): 4:43am On Feb 03, 2013
NnamdiN: Educate me mbok. What then would this crime be called ? Adultery ? So i risk jail if i shag another man's wife ? Never knew

lol she save the guy na, cos she only marry a man to save face, she will always cheat with women
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2013
kmcutez:

This guy doth protest too much. Self hatred?? It is okay to come out of the closet. Being gay is okay.

another one,. like i said lots of females reading this thread are either bisexual or lesbians. smdh
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by GBOYEGA255(m): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2013
This act is not a good one. We are watching u ooooo. ;DThis act is not a good one. We are watching u ooooo.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nevahateme(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2013
Adufaye: I rada mari a lez,so weneva she wanna cheat,it wil b dsame sèx....preferable dan cheatin wit a man
U nid prayer
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nevahateme(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2013
ladunsky: and if i choose to practise it, will it have an effect on the price of garri in the market? It is my body not yours...
GBAM!!!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by kolokolobi(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2013
@fitty...no need making accusations you can not substantiate besides I am of the personal view that a person's intimate orientation is his or her personal matter. I may disapprove of the lifestyle but that does not place me or any one except, God, on the pedestal of judgement. Bigotry is quite often not recognised in oneself especially when it has been allowed to live under the skin. That is so obvious on this thread.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nevahateme(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2013
Mogidi:

You make no fukkking sense. I think you're starved of attention.
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nevahateme(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2013
Am nt a FAN of Lesbianism or Gay bt how most of d people that comment on d topic is nt satisfying, just like football Barce play TiK Tak while other team play police ball so everybody is entitle 2 his/her opinion bt b4 u yab anything tink of d future of those coming behind maybe they can gain smthing frm ur comment or when ur child ask u questn abt d topic wat can u say abt it nt proving a point that score u no mark nd those that bring religion into it u nid 2 go back and learn d basic act of reading so u wnt be confuse again
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by hollandis(f): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2013
am a lesbian ..so forking what?Nigeria is a really useless country angry
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by komek(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2013
fittty:

and why would u be interested in such devilish act?

I want to carry out a research on it sir.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2013
fittty:

another one,. like i said lots of females reading this thread are either bisexual or lesbians. smdh

You honour me my friend, but tis a pity I'm not one, but alas were it so, would've been an honour to be in the same group as this special breed of homo sapiens.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Alleinad(f): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2013
Our obsession with this topic of homosexuality and the undying attention we give it, is what has given it wings to fly.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by naptu2: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin

There are many laws (federal and state) against homosexuality in Nigeria. Many of them date back to the colonial era. In 2009 the Lagos State governor signed a bill into law making homosexual acts illegal and punishable by 10 years imprisonment.

See link http://www.asylumlaw.org/docs/sexualminorities/Nigeria063009.pdf
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by REVOLUTNIS: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2013
fittty: Good! The rate at which lesbianism is increasing in this country is alarming. I used to think the western world do such only but unfortunately Nigerians have taken so much interest in the shameful disgusting act. Lots of ladies here on NL reading this threads are lesbians/Bisexuals and they all stay in the closet. Funny how I came across a lesbian website owned by a nigerian female in her late 20's. The website is opened to lesbians and bisexuals in nigeria only. I was shocked when I saw the website had thousands of registered and active members (Nigerian girls)with profile pics, most are students from various institutions in Nigeria and also working class ladies and they kept talking dirty and exchanging BlackBerry Pin.. Even on facebook too you'll see them creating pages just for lesbians/bisexual females... Something really has to be done to stop these devilish act. Just how would a human enjoy having sex with the same sex? WEIRD!!!! angry

Why don't u report this to the police? we need to do everythin necessary to STOP this abomination takin root in our country
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by REVOLUTNIS: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2013
hollandis: am a lesbian ..so forking what?Nigeria is a really useless country angry

Say it in the public and get Nigerians teach u their country is not useless
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by lashlarule(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2013
This is Africa where our people still have respect for culture and religion, if this story were to be somewhere else like the US, then we would have had people shouting where is the GAY rights.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin
is like u re 1 of dem. any body dat is into dis act, or dat supports dem is a devils incarnate quote me.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by kalunomics(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
JallowBah:

You forgot the part where heroin kills thousands every year.

...*facepalm.
and u forgot the part where cigarrete damages people lungs and alcohol push people to do all sorts of stupid stuffs? Stop reasoning from the brains of the west. Get your own thinking!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Haaa the man funny o abroad sef some women dey divorce their lame husband go marry woman....haha !!!
D man for just love-vendor dem both and start fuckin the two of them
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
kalunomics: and u forgot the part where cigarrete damages people lungs and alcohol push people to do all sorts of stupid stuffs? Stop reasoning from the brains of the west. Get your own thinking!

So..you are comparing being gay with cigarettes and heroin...?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ubong560(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
Thread like dis shows the rate at which lesbianism/homosexuality is fast growing in this country. All the pple we see here defending lesbian/homo act are d practitioners of this whole unholy act. The worse part of it is that they are not even ashame of themselvs. Tufiakwa. Some pple hav really sold themselvs to the devil. I dont blame them sha. When u giv devil the opportunity, he wil definitely make evil application of u.

I think govt/we hav to apply King Solomon's wisdom into dis. We shld trickishly legalize homosexuality/lesbiansm and giv full go ahead to the practioners to do thier things publicly even to the point of having weddings in the church. This is just to bring them out and once they come out, next is to get them arrested immediately and quietly to avoid others frm going into the cover. We must really sanitize this nation. No room shld be given to this evil practitioners in this country. From thier comments here, it shows they are unrepentance and recalcitrance. DEMONIC INCARNATE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60