Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Charly Boy Shocks Wife With Second Honeymoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shocks Wife With Second Honeymoon (561 Views)

Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Shocks Wife With Second Honeymoon by OmoEziokwu: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2013
CODEWIT: Popular entertainer and publisher, Charly Boy and his wife, lady Di are in the news again. This time around, there is no stink of scandal but the spirit of love on spree as the couple are presently enjoying the bliss of second honeymoon, touring various cities of the world. Showtime caught up with the couple in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, when the Area Father replied a text sent by Showtime to reveal where he was and what he was up to.
“ I am in Addis Ababa, on my way to Dubai, en-route Jamaica. I am on my second honeymoon. I will return next week to Lagos before the 14th of February,” he replied.
Charly Boy’s publicist, Ali, also confirmed the development, saying that the couple are enjoying their second honeymoon prior to celebrating their 36 years of marriage. He revealed that Lady Di was never aware of the whole idea until she got to the airport.

“The couple spent a couple of days in Abuja before embarking on the honeymooning trip. Lady Di had no inkling of Charly Boy’s plan and nearly fainted at the airport when she realised she was embarking on a second honeymoon”, said Ali.

The Area Father is known for doing odd things and Ladi Di of all people, knows her husband could spring surprises at will but according to Ali, this second honeymoon after 36 years of living really knocked her off her feet.

It would be recalled that Charly Boy and Lady Di, started off together in Oguta, Imo state in the early 80’s, as pepper soup sellers to make ends meet. Then relocated to Lagos to squat in Charly Boy’s father, retired Justice Chukwudifu Oputa’s Ikoyi home.

They are probably the most scandalised couple in Nigeria with their marriage entirely at the mercy of the media whims. There isn’t anything about them that has escaped the media but the couple seem to have gotten stronger with each knock.

SOURCE: http://www.codewit.com/entertainment-news/5266-nigeria-charly-boy-shocks-wife-with-second-honeymoon

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Ikechukwu And Fiancee Sarah Ofili Break Up / How Great Is Goldie? / Kanye West To Name Album ''i Am God''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.