Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

2face Idibia Collaborates With Sir Victor Olaiya On 'baby Jowo' Remix (see Pics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia Collaborates With Sir Victor Olaiya On 'baby Jowo' Remix (see Pics) (779 Views)

Dr. Victor Olaiya - Baby Mi Da (baby Jowo) Remix Ft 2face Idibia / Sir Victor Olaiya - Baby Jowo Remix Ft 2face [Video Download] / Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Collaborates With Sir Victor Olaiya On 'baby Jowo' Remix (see Pics) by samphrank: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Just like he can be contemporary with his style, Nigerian music star, 2Face Idibia has shown he also knows how to rock the “old school” style and look good in it!

The artiste recently shot a video for the remix of “Baby Jowo” a classic song by the veteran artiste, Victor Olaiya at a location in Lagos. The video was directed by the award winning filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan who is making his debut with music videos.

On Kunle Afolayan’s facebook page , he wrote “I just shot my first music video . See still pictures from the set of my first music video which features the Legend Dr Victor Olaiya and 2baba!. We had fun. Watch out. “
We are definitely watching out for this one!

Check out some behind the scene photos :

More pictures: http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/2face-idibia-rocks-old-school-photos-from-baby-jowo-remix-video-set-with-sir-victor-olaiya-video-directed-by-kunle-afolayan/

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Asa Asika Parted Ways Over NGN600K / Modenine Was HOT And D*PE On This – Spit My Sh*t VIDEO [download] / Rip To Dagrin....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.