Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh New Musical Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh New Musical Video (647 Views)

Watch Tonto Dikeh New Music Video :-HI / Download JEJE.. Tonto Dikeh's New Single As "My Life,my Damage Premieres Today / Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh New Musical Video by coolchris(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Watch Tonto Dikeh New Video- ITZ OVA Ft Snypa (Official Video)The most anticipated video of the new year is here with a big bang. Award wining actress Tonto Dikeh is out with her hot new video ITZ OVA and this year she's holding nothing back and taking her music career to the next level.

Tonto and her team have partnered with fast rising producer/director, Gbemi Philips of Gbemi Phillips Productions to bring you this extremely exciting and sexy video.
I just watched the video here http://www.varpal.com/video/166/watch-tonto-dikeh-new-video-itz-ova-ft-snypa-official-video/

(1) (Reply)

YC - Smile On Me Video Finally Drops On Naijaxclusive First. Yaay!!!! / Www.mykokoradio.com | African Muzik Magazine Launch @bigaent @africanmuzikmag / Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.