Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland (1772 Views)

How Can I Deactivate/delete My Nairaland Account? / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account? / How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by diddysnow: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
Someone or the site owner or the moderator should please help on how to permanently delete one's account here on nairaland.
thanks i await your response asap.
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by braine(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
You can simply stop using it or avioid the forum. We need some people to go sef
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by diddysnow: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
braine: You can simply stop using it or avioid the forum. We need some people to go sef
braine: You can simply stop using it or avioid the forum. We need some people to go sef
Oga it ain't fight na i want to delete it because someone else seems to have been using it without my consent

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
diddysnow: Someone or the site owner or the moderator should please help on how to permanently delete one's account here on nairaland.
thanks i await your response asap.

My account has also been hacked and I am suspecting somebody on here .I made a mistake registering with my main email adress.somebody help!
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by Chanchit: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
U for jst say u want to delete the account cos u think it has been hacked, anyway u can change ur password nau.
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
Chanchit: U for jst say u want to delete the account cos u think it has been hacked, anyway u can change ur password nau.

I‘ve already changed the password nid to deactivate this one and open with another mail adress
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by diddysnow: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I‘ve already changed the password nid to deactivate this one and open with another mail adress

i don't even want to use this account again
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by Mynd44: 4:20am On Feb 03, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Your NL account was hacked or your e-mail addy?
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Your NL account was hacked or your e-mail addy?

I think both, because this hacker got all my contacts and he was able to buy something on the net with my bank card. Thankyou God I went to the bank before losing all my money .that's why I want to deactivate this account, please help if you can
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I think both, because this hacker got all my contacts and he was able to buy something on the net with my bank card. Thankyou God I went to the bank before losing all my money .that's why I want to deactivate this account, please help if you can
Just change the password of both your mail and your NL handle
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
Just change the password of both your mail and your NL handle

I‘ve already changed it.is there a way I can change the email? To prevent this from occurring again, I don't know if there is a way of replacing my email
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I‘ve already changed it.is there a way I can change the email? To prevent this from occurring again, I don't know if there is a way of replacing my email
You certainly can. Just go to "edit profile and follow the instructions**
Re: Please How Can I Delete My Account Here On Nairaland by diddysnow: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Please i have already opened another account here on nairaland and i can't be and i don't want to be using the two account and inshort i want to stop using this account as i prefer my new account to this. Moderator what do you think i can do? should i just neglect this account and pretend as if it doesn't exit? or what?
Thanks to all nairalanders for your contributions but please i need more advice. thanks

(1) (Reply)

I NEED Help... I Quit Marijuana... Lost My Appetite. / Breaking! Psg Completes Mbappe Deal / Skales Fires Back At Eedris Abdukareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.