Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? (965 Views)

How Long Do You Date Before You Allow Or Ask For Sex? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
After breaking up from a 4 year relationship, how long does it take you to move on?
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by gprincess1(f): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hmmm..Dt wld be hard buh luckily I avnt experienced it wink wink
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by KINGwax(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wot sort of question is ds?
Do u knw u've narrowed ur question to only those who ad a broken relationship of 4yrs or more?
Anyone with a lesser yr is nt eligible to reply?
Oya, re-phrase ur english lor
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Princeparix(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Goshhhhhh------it rilli requires ur soul nd body strength to match ova---is a slow but steady process----nt 4 anyone to witness
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
KINGwax: Wot sort of question is ds?
Do u knw u've narrowed ur question to only those who ad a broken relationship of 4yrs or more?
Anyone with a lesser yr is nt eligible to reply?
Oya, re-phrase ur english lor

No undecided
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Lol, op you're a proper nit-wit!
As if there is a defined conventional timeline for soul healing. Even for wound healing sef, the time varies.
A number of factors determine how long it takes, ranging from personality, cause of the break to the suddeness of the break, thus asking such an open ended question is quite useless.
Also someone that hasnt experienced it for the exact 4 years will never know how it feels!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by True2myself24(f): 1:29am On Feb 03, 2013
I heard that it takes at least half of the amount of time you were together to totally move on from a relationship. So if you were together for four years, at least two years to heal. But then again everyone's different.
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Plarp: 1:39am On Feb 03, 2013
until she finds someone else lol.

what kinda question is this?
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 03, 2013
It depends on many factors like:

Who did the ending of the relationship and why
When you might choose to move on
If you are open enough and end up meeting someone
The kind of person you are

Ive been in a 9 month relationship and took more than 2 years to move on( I know,kinda pathetic!)
Ive been in a relationship of a few years and was ready to move on quickly

Just depends
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Mynd44: 4:19am On Feb 03, 2013
30 mins
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by kandiikane(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin: Lol, op you're a proper nit-wit!
As if there is a defined conventional timeline for soul healing. Even for wound healing sef, the time varies.
A number of factors determine how long it takes, ranging from personality, cause of the break to the suddeness of the break, thus asking such an open ended question is quite useless.
Also someone that hasnt experienced it for the exact 4 years will never know how it feels!

Come off this joor, are you telling me there is no such thing as average even in a relationship?
People could probably come and give how long it took them to move on and he can deduce the average time it may take joor! No one person is the same but we still do get averages.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Dyt(f): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2013
Scratches head
Even 2weeks relationship sef needs some time to get ova not to talk of 4years
Wow
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin: Lol, op you're a proper nit-wit!

And for calling the OP a nit-wit you became a zilch-wit.
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by MrsChima(f): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
well. buffie...if.I part.way with my hubby I will never remarry. I.want my kids.to.have one.daddy and I.am not into.sleepin wwith many men.

I.dont think.I.will.never heal.as.fast.
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
well. buffie...if.I part.way with my hubby I will never remarry. I.want my kids.to.have one.daddy and I.am not into.sleepin wwith many men.

hmmmm....same for me too. cool cool
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Lord_Reed:

And for calling the OP a nit-wit you became a zilch-wit.
which makes you a dumb-wit.
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Come off this joor, are you telling me there is no such thing as average even in a relationship?
People could probably come and give how long it took them to move on and he can deduce the average time it may take joor! No one person is the same but we still do get averages.
and of what advantage will the average be to him?
The average wont give him a clue as to how it would work out for him.
The average would also be false, as it would take someone that has satisfied the exact four years for the answer to be right.
Thus the fact that he is asking a specific question that will generate many useless and incorrect answers that wont help him anyway makes him a nit-wit.
The fact i'm explaining this to you makes you a zilch-wit (whatever that means undecided )
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

its not just that. The thing is, no one would agree to take you again. No offeinse. undecided
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by MrsChima(f): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:
its not just that. The thing is, no one would agree to take you again. No offeinse. undecided

speaking.from.experience.virgin boy? offense intended.

keep searching.a chick.wud.feel sorry.for.u.and.u.wont be a 40 years old.virgin.

oh.that's.right...u.r.a.gay. my bad!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by kandiikane(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:
and of what advantage will the average be to him?
The average wont give him a clue as to how it would work out for him.
The average would also be false, as it would take someone that has satisfied the exact four years for the answer to be right.
Thus the fact that he is asking a specific question that will generate many useless and incorrect answers that wont help him anyway makes him a nit-wit.
The fact i'm explaining this to you makes you a zilch-wit (whatever that means undecided )

Grow up. I'm sure many have been in a relationship for more than four years or so.

@chima, seriously? I don't believe that. I can just imagine the cobwebs. grin trust me, living your life for your kid alone is not healthy. Humans have needs especially women and you also would want to be taken cared of.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
kandi.I.said.remarry not date.
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
It will depend on why we broke up and long we have been having problems in the relationship
Re: Ladies: How Long Do You Take To Heal? by LordReed(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
Flashaldrin:

And the fact that you don't know what zilch is shows how far your wit extends - not much above a gutter.

(1) (Reply)

Top 30 Facts About Girls / Can A Nigerian Girl Put A Rich Guy On A Friend Zone? / A Boy And A Girl Can Never Be Friends Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.