Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

She's Avin Crisis...doctors Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She's Avin Crisis...doctors Help (501 Views)

Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help / Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Avin Crisis...doctors Help by busolayemi: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
My younger sis is ss....and as I typ dis, she's having serious pain all over her bones and joints...doctors pls, wat can we do for er tonyt...she's already seen a doctor who prescribed drugs for...she's even done with d doses...d pains keep goin nd comim, movin from one part of er body to anoda...we r practically carrying er around d house and she's 13yrs...pls, comments
Re: She's Avin Crisis...doctors Help by Dr9ce(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2013
If i ll be honest with you....home remedy for crises will not last long...take her to a good hospital wherw she ll be properly hydrated..given adequate analgesia and treated for whatever infections and infestations that may have precipitated this current episode. To prevent this in d future...always encourage her to take water frequently and take her dly antimalarial medications regularly....it ll also do her a lot of good of she avoids carbonated drinks because of acidosis which ll worsen her condition. just my 2cents

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Particular Book / Understanding The Medical Practice Of Acupuncture: / Doctors ‘cure’ HIV in infant: Child born with virus in Mississippi now free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.