Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,940 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain (637 Views)

8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name / Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain / Webmasters Help, Having Problem With My Site(wordpress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by Don1Dee(m): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hello, I want to buy a wordpress domain, on trying to make payment; having filled all the necessary payment det[b][/b]ails, Nigeria is not included in the country space, please, what do I do? I need to make this purchase very urgently.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 03, 2013
Just buy personal hosting and install your Worpress there. www.ListMasta.com
Ask any questions if you need help or direction.
Re: Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by barapistis(m): 2:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Brand_new: Just buy personal hosting and install your Worpress there. www.ListMasta.com
Ask any questions if you need help or direction.

sup @brand_new..the guy is getting it wrong..he wants to get the domain name
from wordpress directly and he may not even know about hosting,
he has to buy a domain name
then buy a hosting space from [url]listmasta.com[/url] cool
and woaaa you have a full site kiss
Re: Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2013
bara pistis:

sup @brand_new..the guy is getting it wrong..he wants to get the domain name
from wordpress directly and he may not even know about hosting,
he has to buy a domain name
then buy a hosting space from [url]listmasta.com[/url] cool
and woaaa you have a full site kiss
Sup guy how you dey? smiley
Re: Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by barapistis(m): 2:51am On Feb 04, 2013
i dey kampe
Re: Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by Revolva(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2013
Pls also you can see my blog at my signature!!!!

I bought a domain and redirected it to the domain but my links still shows..when a post is click don't know why?
Re: Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by barapistis(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
change the title or description of your blog
Re: Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain by mrperfect(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
You can purchase your domain and hosting from us, we have many members here who are our customers. if you have any question concerning your blog ask the question, I will glad to attend to you.
Also, we will help you install your blog free of charge. Our hosting start from N250, a month. Click my name to see profile for our website if you logged in. or Call or text 08034283159

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Not Working On My PC / Browser / Can Your Rebrand This Blog? / Guys A Brother Needs Help With His Website Form. How Can It Be Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.