Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

SOS Help A Frustrated Job Seeker - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SOS Help A Frustrated Job Seeker (870 Views)

Questions A Job Seeker Shouldn't Ask In An Interview. / Help This Frustrated Job Seeker. / Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS Help A Frustrated Job Seeker by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:53am On Feb 03, 2013
Save a brother in need. I finish my OND last year from one of the federal polytehnics in the southeast, Anambra state in particular. My problem is that I have search for where to do my industria training IT, I have send my CV to banks, companies around Onitsha environs which is where I live at the moment, what most of the banks and companies want are candidates with minimum qualification of OND which as an IT candidate I dont have it because I have not seen my last semester result let along computing my results which is a big disadvantage to my chances of getting a place to do my IT. I dont have the connections that some of my friends and coursemates have, not minding that I will love to go for a course for ICT but that one is too expensive for me. I have resign to my fate so broke and frustrated but I decied that before I finally give up I must share my problems and hope you guys can help me as you help others that I have read their testimonies on this great forum

(1) (Reply)

Lamination of Certificates : Good/Bad? / What Course Should I Choose For Masters As A Geology Graduate.. / The Life Changers Group The Key To Your Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.