Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife (2709 Views)

Photo Of European Diplomats Kneeling Down Before Late Dictator Idi Amin / Nobel Peace Prize Awarded To The European Union / European & American Psychopaths: How To Understand Western "thought" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 2:38am On Feb 03, 2013
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Is anybody concerned about our animals being destroyed by white conservation agencies? This is sickening to my heart that this happens to those poor animals by the very agencies funded to help them. Don't we care enough about our animals to not let this continue to happen. Wake up people the poaching is also harming the ecosystems!
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=14pt]Major national parks and wildlife reserves across Africa lost up to 60% of their lions, giraffes, buffalo and other large wild animals between 1970 and 2005.[/size]

European conservation agencies must become exposed.
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by Dibiachukwu: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Do you see any wild life in Europe. Why do you trust this same people with ur wild life. Africans can be funny sometimes
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
dibiachuku please hear me

They can also be paid off sometimes that is why the khoisan men can not hunt on their own traditional land but rich europeans come to kill for trophy hunts. The creator made no mistake in putting animals here for us when species become extinct it causes chain reaction to take place which could mean so many things mostly harmful! I wish we could see the damage and ecological backlash of this activities happening! Wildlife for us has always been around because we knew these things and they were taught to us now our wildlife has been declining greatly since establishment of european controlled conservations project. We have to realize this is attack on the animals we need and love dearly our culture!
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
[size=14pt]Africa Wildlife Foundation faces lawsuit from indigenous community in Kenya[/size]

http://samburuwatch.org/
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by andrewza: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Do you see any wild life in Europe. Why do you trust this same people with ur wild life. Africans can be funny sometimes

My step father travel all over the world and has only had one run in with a wild life (out side a reserv) and that was almost hitting a dear in Germany.
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by julioralph(m): 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
Take it easy bro.
There are no wild tigers in Africa
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by andrewza: 4:34am On Mar 16, 2013
julioralph: Take it easy bro.
There are no wild tigers in Africa

Actually they did a test project where they released some tiggers in SA smiley
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Prince Phillip just blast a tiger here.

Are these people who say they save wildlife? [size=14pt]WWF has start using drones in africa[/size] to watch and kill the wildlife all because people don't read we need to read more and relax less.
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by pendo89(f): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin grin

I really don't know what to say.It sounds like rumour gone wrong.

I am in Kenya and for all I know, the Kenya wildlife Society is in charge of protecting it's wildlife.

Who kills poachers in our country? drones? lol .The KWS soldiers are trained to Conserve our Wildlife and we applaud them because we would not be having any elephant or rhino standing cz of Ivory smuggling to the far east.

I need to ask a KWS official if he has spotted 'drones' at the mara. And if it happened, how did it escape the scrutiny of kenyans.

When was the 'philip'pic above taken? And garang many died years ago.
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by pendo89(f): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing.its just funny
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 3:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Pendo89 Possible you may not know as much as there is to know did you view all the video posting above? If not then there is a white man there to say the truth of it usually when a white men say something then a black man can stop baking cookies and believe it as facts!

Once I said africa ok not kenya but they could be using them for kenya also for the public we simply dont know. The picture is real as is the WWF is real why do you want to know when the picture is taken WWF is still around all we need to know! Here is the link to WWF using drones in Africa.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/20338/google-wwf-drones-google-supplies-wwf-with-drones-to-help-stop-poachers-in-africa
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 3:34am On Mar 17, 2013
grin grin grin I cant stop laughing so funny pendo89

Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by pendo89(f): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2013
heavenly_nzinga: Pendo89 Possible you may not know as much as there is to know did you view all the video posting above? If not then there is a white man there to say the truth of it usually when a white men say something then a black man can stop baking cookies and believe it as facts!

Once I said africa ok not kenya but they could be using them for kenya also for the public we simply dont know. The picture is real as is the WWF is real why do you want to know when the picture is taken WWF is still around all we need to know! Here is the link to WWF using drones in Africa.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/20338/google-wwf-drones-google-supplies-wwf-with-drones-to-help-stop-poachers-in-africa

On Tuesday, Google announced a $5 million grant to the World Wildlife Foundation (WWF) to pay for a fleet of drone aircraft. The drones will be used to track illegal poachers in Africa who are hunting endangered rhinos, elephants, and tigers and killing them for their ivory horns, tusks, and eyes, respectively.

Poaching has been a serious problem for years, and one of the many challenges faced by law enforcement is the expansiveness of areas in which it happens. There weren’t enough resources to survey in person all of the areas where Elephants and Rhinos are in danger.

Mother Jones quoted Ian Morrison, a WWF spokesman, as saying that the grant will have a huge impact. "The poachers and the crime syndicates that fund them are getting more and more sophisticated,” he said, “and it's time for us to step up our game too, and level the playing field."

The word “drone” has negative connotations, associated most often with the controversial and much-reviled military kind. But with this grant, Google and the WWF have found a way to use the technology to make the world a better place. The poacher-tracking drones won’t shoot or kill anyone, but will be equipped with cameras so that rangers can spot poachers ahead of time and intervene before they kill animals.

The grant is part of Google’s Global Impact Awards program, providing millions of dollars to fund nonprofit tech innovators.

I support this development.
A country like ours derives lots of revenue from tourism.Poachers are a threat to economic development and the sooner they are dealt with the better,but c'mmon read the bolded.
I think you are reading too much plus not every white man speaking in support of Africa is right.The fellow could be disgruntled after losing a contract.
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhXHh4MrITM

They got my posting now watch this good lady rip a poor white men apart. smiley
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mr Kikwete, who will stand down at the next election, in 2015, after two terms in office, has tried for almost a decade to give more land to OBC.

Mr Kikwete's government can earn more income in Loliondo from tourism through OBC - which has catered for English royalty like Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, and the UAE royal family - than livestock.

^^^^ At the expense of people and ecosystem. Wow the wonders of 21century here.

For John Moina, who exports cattle from Loliondo to Kenya, Mr Kikwete's message was clear. The government is saying OBC is better than citizens of Tanzania," he said.
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Here you can read this 30 second and it gives some recent back drop
http://www.ecology.com/2012/09/10/tanzanias-land-rights-violations/
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
I really hate these slop I do. angry
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:48pm On May 06, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:49pm On May 06, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:52pm On May 06, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:54pm On May 06, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:55pm On May 06, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:57pm On May 06, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:57pm On May 06, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 7:59pm On May 06, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 8:00pm On May 06, 2013
--
Re: European Conservationists Decimating Black Wildlife by heavenlynzinga: 8:02pm On May 06, 2013
--

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Strikes Syria Hard. Russians Ordered To Leave An Airbase. / Look At The Pot Hole That Brazilians Are Complaining About(video) / Islamic Terrorists Rock India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.