Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Facts About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Men (824 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / What Woman Should Know About Men / What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Men by sawyer89: 6:25am On Feb 03, 2013
Through my interactions with a lot of Men-single, married, old and young, I have understood some undeniable facts about men. These facts are summarily highlighted below:

1) One of Men’s greatest desires is the ability to see and look at something beautiful- Men are moved by what they see. In most cases, they tend to get attracted to beautiful and bright things be ye women, cars , houses etc. For our married women to keep getting the heart of their men, they must try as much as possible to stay beautiful.

2) Taking care of himself is the greatest gift a Man can give to those who love him - Man greatest desire is to be successful and have the wherewithal to provide for the needs and wants of his family and loved ones. He tends to stress himself beyond limit which may in most cases affect him socially,physically and emotionally.The ­ truth is being hardworking is good but his loved ones will be happier to see him happy, healthy and social.Therefor­e, Men learn to take care of yourself. Have time to relax, eat good food, have an healthy life style, hangout with your family and be cheerful always.

3) A Man tends to cherish forever a lady who helps him be the best he can be and ultimately resent the one who denies him the chance of being great - Men are ambitious! They dream big but their dreams and aspirations don't come true overnight. They need encouragement, support and love in the pursuit of their goals. Ladies who offer them these and believe in them ( and their potentials) are forever cherished and adored. I wish our young ladies we understand this fact and stick to young men who they can together grow and develop instead of running after rich men (old enough to be their dad) who "chop them like biscuits" < Apologies to MI>

4) A Man must value himself, he must look inwardly and has a cordial relationship with God for his deficiencies to be met - Men are the head of the family. They control the affairs of things at home. They provide for the family-Nuclear and Extended. A lot of wisdom, providence and patience are needed to perform these tasks. Men are human, hence they are imperfect and there are a lot of things beyond their controls. In order to be successful in their roles as Men, they most maintain a cordial relationship with their maker. "Faith inGod makes a Man to birth his greatness against overwhelming obstacles".

5) Men who take care of themselves have greater chances to know how to take care of their wives - Show me a Man who takes care of himself and I will show you a Man who is a good husband and a wonderful father. Men who take care of themselves physically by living a healthy life, having good friends, eating healthy food ( and drinks), exercising and those who spiritually cater for their needs have higher tendency to be excellent husbands and fathers. Similarly, an attentive Man will be a great father!

6) A Man experiences self-confidence ­ when he is respected and adored- Most Men have egos. They love to be respected and adored. To increase the self-confidence ­ of a Man, respects and adore him. Respect provokes confidence within him . Adoration speaks of acceptance to him. To increase the productivity of a Man, give him respect.Hence, best way of reprimanding a Man is to correct him privately.

7) Men see their needs as weakness - When a Man is incapable of meeting his inadequacy, self-confidence ­ eludes him. He feels weak. Funny is the fact that they hate seeking for help.They prefer to wrestle alone with their fear and feeling of inadequacy because they are ashamed to admit that they need guidance. They hate to be pitied during this time but prefer to be shown love, care and belief.

cool A Man get frustrated when his love is not reciprocated- Men want to be loved, cherished, admired and pampered by those they love. They want their acts of love to be appreciated and reciprocated. They get frustrated when otherwise is the case. Show to the man who loves you great love, pamper him with affections and care, tell him how great he is and show to him you appreciate having him in your life, and you will see the best side of him.

Source: http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3633040684217&id=1820185919&refid=20&_ft_=fbid.3633040684217

1 Like

Re: Facts About Men by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmm!This na frontpage material now Mod.
Nice write up. Most of the points are spot on I must say.
Re: Facts About Men by sawyer89: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mehn! Where did you dig out this article?
Front page ke? When the write up is not about Tonto or Beverly.

(1) (Reply)

When You're Stuck With A Sad Girl... / Pls Guys Help Me Wit Dis Issue. / ''I Have Never, And Will Never Have Séx'' - Says 35-year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.