Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging (1782 Views)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by osram(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2013
A Court of Appeal sitting in Lagos yesterday ruled that Rev King, the General Overseer of theChristian Praying Assembly who was arrested and sentenced to death six years ago for murder, must die by hanging.
Reverend ChukwuemekaEzeuko aka Rev King was arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to death by hanging in January 2007for the death of one of his church members, a young girl named Ann Uzoh, who he set ablazeby pouring fuel on her along with 6 other church members after accusing them of committing fornication in his church. Ann died in hospital from injuries she sustained from the burn. Rev King has beenin prison since then awaiting his death sentence, which he appealed and failed.
What's your Say about this? Think he deservesthe death sentence??
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by eduson33(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2013
source..:

nawa for we obodo naija oo
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by bedford101(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2013
Finally Thank God, the soul of those he humiliated can now rest in peace
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by osram(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2013
bedford101: Finally Thank God, the soul of those he humiliated can now rest in peace
amen
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2013
Good morning Osram,

I am not a fan of the death penalty but the question of whether he deserves it is another matter. He killed someone and frankly he deserves being put to death himself.

However, like I mentioned previously, I do not support of the death penalty and I wish that it be abolished. I would prefer that he be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole instead.

My personal opinion not withstanding, I do understand that there are some crimes where people demand that the crime fits the punishment and without mincing words, they will be right to say that the punishment meted out is in line with the crime he committed.

I pray he repents of his sin and be truly converted as he awaits his execution. May God have mercy on him.

Thank you!
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by bedford101(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Osram,

I am not a fan of the death penalty but the question of whether he deserves it is another matter. He killed someone and frankly he deserves being put to death himself.

However, like I mentioned previously, I do not support of the death penalty and I wish that it be abolished. I would prefer that he be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole instead.

My personal opinion not withstanding, I do understand that there are some crimes where people demand that the crime fits the punishment and without mincing words, they will be right to say that the punishment meted out is in line with the crime he committed.

I pray he repents of his sin and be truly converted as he awaits his execution. May God have mercy on him.

Thank you!
THINK IF THIS GUY MURDERED SOME1 CLOSE TO YOU, YOU WONT SAY THIS.. embarassed
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2013
bedford101:

Good morning sir,

May be you are right but should we relegate our principles to the background when we encounter such?
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by osram(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2013
bedford101:
tnk u jor
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by osram(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Osram,

Thank you!
sorry to say i tink u dnt rili knw dis man....he z worst dn d devil,he commited alot of attrocities..he killed innocent pple,defiled bed e.t.c.he sure needs to die!

1 Like

Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2013
osram: sorry to say i tink u dnt rili knw dis man....he z worst dn d devil,he commited alot of attrocities..he killed innocent pple,defiled bed e.t.c.he sure needs to die!

Well Osram,

I don't think I need to know someone to be against the death penalty. My reasons are quite personal and I don't expect everyone to agree with my stance on the matter.

Thank you!
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by osram(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hang d devil
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
For someone to be that self righteous as to burn someone alive, it means the person himself does much worse sin.
If Jesus was there, he would have said, he without sin, light the match.
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by HyperBase(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
I marvel at the kind of human beings we have in Nigeria. No one had ever bothered to ask whether or not it is true that this man "Rev King" truly committed the so called atrocities he is accused of. No one ever thought that this man could have been framed. why is it that human beings would always pitch at the opposing side whenever it is about God? yet they would be the first to be to where they call their church every Sunday. HYPOCRISY!
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by HyperBase(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
hi striktlymi,

Rev King NEVER did kill anyone. I can authoritatively tell you this. In fact, he never did commit one out of all he is accused of. if I were not the kind of principled person I am, maybe I would have been one of the nine people who were said to be those that he attempted to burn with Ann.

This man got framed up by a couple of Ogboni top-shots who are in government because he was reducing their membership. The church members who testified against him were bribed, in fact, a couple of them repented and came to the prison and begged him for forgiveness.

The bribed witnesses actually were the ones that killed Ann in Rev King's quarters in a conspiracy masterminded by the Nigerian Police. we know what happened but I bet you, no matter how long it takes, Nigerian will know that the Almighty God, The father of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth is powerful, and that even if the entire world gather against him, they can NEVER defeat him. The entire world will know who Rev King actually is after this whole episode. To be simple and short, NOBODY, NO MATTER WHO CAN KILL REV KING. Take it or leave it.
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
^^^
Good afternoon Hyperbase,
What you are suggesting is rather disturbing! I feel sick to my stomach when there are unrefuted evidence that a man was punished for a crime he did not commit.

There have been cases like that and for those who were lucky to get the truth out before they were executed, we say "Thank you Lord" but sadly there have been a number of innocents who never got the chance to prove their case before leaving this world. Christ was one of such victims!

If you believe that Rev. King is falsely accused, why have you not come out to say something? I don't mean online but during the trial? He was tried twice and you did not come out to say anything?

I will advice that if you are the evidence he needs to get out of this mess then please go and testify to the relevant authorities. You can start by speaking to his lawyers. Since you said some of those who testified against him went to him for forgiveness, then this same people can be the key to his freedom.

If he is innocent, don't keep quiet about it else you would be as guilty as the "Ogboni" people you accuse of this crime. If you need a lawyer to advise you on the next step, I can recommend a friend who will provide you with free counsel.

Thank you!
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by osram(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
HyperBase: hi striktlymi,

Rev King NEVER did kill anyone. I can authoritatively tell you this. In fact, he never did commit one out of all he is accused of. if I were not the kind of principled person I am, maybe I would have been one of the nine people who were said to be those that he attempted to burn with Ann.

This man got framed up by a couple of Ogboni top-shots who are in government because he was reducing their membership. The church members who testified against him were bribed, in fact, a couple of them repented and came to the prison and begged him for forgiveness.

The bribed witnesses actually were the ones that killed Ann in Rev King's quarters in a conspiracy masterminded by the Nigerian Police. we know what happened but I bet you, no matter how long it takes, Nigerian will know that the Almighty God, The father of our Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth is powerful, and that even if the entire world gather against him, they can NEVER defeat him. The entire world will know who Rev King actually is after this whole episode. To be simple and short, NOBODY, NO MATTER WHO CAN KILL REV KING. Take it or leave it.
anoda brain washed fella...dnt b deceivd dt man is worst than the devil
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by osram(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
striktlymi: ^^^
Good afternoon Hyperbase,
What you are suggesting is rather disturbing! I feel sick to my stomach when there are unrefuted evidence that a man was punished for a crime he did not commit.

There have been cases like that and for those who were lucky to get the truth out before they were executed, we say "Thank you Lord" but sadly there have been a number of innocents who never got the chance to prove their case before leaving this world. Christ was one of such victims!

If you believe that Rev. King is falsely accused, why have you not come out to say something? I don't mean online but during the trial? He was tried twice and you did not come out to say anything?

I will advice that if you are the evidence he needs to get out of this mess then please go and testify to the relevant authorities. You can start by speaking to his lawyers. Since you said some of those who testified against him went to him for forgiveness, then this same people can be the key to his freedom.

If he is innocent, don't keep quiet about it else you would be as guilty as the "Ogboni" people you accuse of this crime. If you need a lawyer to advise you on the next step, I can recommend a friend who will provide you with free counsel.

Thank you!
lool...u beta dnt go dia,cos u wud jst b wastin ur time.
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by HyperBase(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2013
Hello Osram,

You 've got the right to say whatever you wish but I would leave you with just one word, I'm sure you are not more informed than I am. People like you existed during the time of Jesus Christ of Nazareth who thought Saint Peter and his colleagues were brain washed. That the spirit of those antichrists manifested in you is not a suprise. You need to be a real Christian.
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by HyperBase(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Good morning striktlymi,

Everything I have to say now as you suggested had been said during Rev King's trial at the High court. Most of the defense witnesses had already told the court what i just said, and what do you know, instead the court decided to reject most of the testimonies. If you take time to read through Rev. King's grounds for appeal, you will wonder why the Lagos Appeal Court concurred with the high court.

The media was bought to report against the accused. The print media in particular demanded a huge amount of bribe from Rev. King to report in his favor, an offer he would not want to hear about because he is strongly against bribery. In fact, King warned that no one should give out a kobo to anyone on his behalf or for his sake and what do you expect in the Nigeria of today?

The late Ann made statements to the police, both written and on tape, shouting at the top of her voice that Rev. King was NOT anywhere close to the scene of the incident, but those statements were hidden away from the court. When King's lawyer by his own efforts provided copies of Ann's written statements to the court, it was a big surprise and disgrace to the Police but you won't believe that the statements were disregarded. Tell me, what is stronger to make a case for Rev. King other than the statement of the real victim? Instead, Ann, who was gradually recovering from the burns at the hospital was strangled to death to stop further statements from her.

The whole court process is totally a well planned out conspiracy against King and because he vowed to be the real son of his father; Jesus Christ of Nazareth our Lord and therefore would always uphold the values of Christ, people like Osram are feeling so free to call him a devil. Jesus was also called a devil (Belzeebub) in his days by people like Osram's ancestors, so it's not new and out of place to hear people trying to demean anyone who is serving God in truth and in spirit.

King is not bothered by what is going on. He knows that as long as God Almighty and his son Jesus lives, no one can do any harm to the anointed of God. Thanks a lot bro for an offer to link me to a counsel. God bless you.
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by rezzy: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2013
@hyberbase,
just hearing for the first time that he is innocent, anyway, if truely he is innocent, you both will meet on the last day. Shalom
Re: Rev. King Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2013
HyperBase: Good morning striktlymi,

Everything I have to say now as you suggested had been said during Rev King's trial at the High court. Most of the defense witnesses had already told the court what i just said, and what do you know, instead the court decided to reject most of the testimonies. If you take time to read through Rev. King's grounds for appeal, you will wonder why the Lagos Appeal Court concurred with the high court.

The media was bought to report against the accused. The print media in particular demanded a huge amount of bribe from Rev. King to report in his favor, an offer he would not want to hear about because he is strongly against bribery. In fact, King warned that no one should give out a kobo to anyone on his behalf or for his sake and what do you expect in the Nigeria of today?

The late Ann made statements to the police, both written and on tape, shouting at the top of her voice that Rev. King was NOT anywhere close to the scene of the incident, but those statements were hidden away from the court. When King's lawyer by his own efforts provided copies of Ann's written statements to the court, it was a big surprise and disgrace to the Police but you won't believe that the statements were disregarded. Tell me, what is stronger to make a case for Rev. King other than the statement of the real victim? Instead, Ann, who was gradually recovering from the burns at the hospital was strangled to death to stop further statements from her.

The whole court process is totally a well planned out conspiracy against King and because he vowed to be the real son of his father; Jesus Christ of Nazareth our Lord and therefore would always uphold the values of Christ, people like Osram are feeling so free to call him a devil. Jesus was also called a devil (Belzeebub) in his days by people like Osram's ancestors, so it's not new and out of place to hear people trying to demean anyone who is serving God in truth and in spirit.

King is not bothered by what is going on. He knows that as long as God Almighty and his son Jesus lives, no one can do any harm to the anointed of God. Thanks a lot bro for an offer to link me to a counsel. God bless you.

Good morning to you sir,

Wow!...I am speechless but do you have evidence to back up your claims? Anyways, I guess I have to make my own research and hopefully get some facts for myself.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Eid-ul-fitr Message To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters / Africa Commanding Powder / COZA Pastor’s Reply To Man Who Questioned His Dubai Birthday Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.