Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite (41392 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Okijajuju1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Kai, but this guy sabi make mouth sha! undecided tongue

[b]Babe no be mouth o!!

I have met the president one on one..

Dined with the Senate President (a family friend) in his house...

And on the private charter matter, my dear no be wash o!! How much is it na..

SHOOO!! Babe no dey fall my hand jor.. You think say e easy to get political heavy weights as client for my shrine?! Nne incase you no know, ordinary local government election juju na from 10million upwards o!!

However, the point I dey try tell my guy be say, my post was not borne out of hate, simply stating facts.. I have the same respect for Oyedepos wealth as I do for that of corrupt politicians. Reason being they both are P,imps... They take your money in exchange for nothing.. If everybody stops putting offering in church and rather start giving offerings to charities, the waelth of these pastors would have bettered the lives of countles children.

Obinna!!!! Where that Lizard gizzard wey I say make you bring from fridge.. Do quick, Senator Farouk Lawan subsidy juju dey fire.. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Obinna!!!! Where that Lizard gizzard wey I say make you bring from fridge.. Do quick, Senator Farouk Lawan subsidy juju dey fire.. [/b]

Papa I don fry am chop yesterday. I wan make senator farouk go jail.

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by 0850world(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Let the ancient Words impart you Nairalanders! If only Nairalanders can watch that TV station often...
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by talktrue1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Double Portion, Next Levelssssssssss
Carry go Daddy, No devil can stop your agenda here on earth
I will continue to tap into your anointing

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by misstobi: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
obicentlis: Competition in Jesus ministry.
. JeeZ wat kinda head do u v,ppl r puttin efforts in takin d gospel worldwide nd u r here sayin competition,such a dumb head
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Candour(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

kmcutez:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin pls the 2 of you shouldn't allow me make a scene in my office o.what are you guys made of? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
kmcutez:

LWTMB. I even laugh forget say I dey office.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Okijajuju1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
talk true: Double Portion, Next Levelssssssssss
Carry go Daddy, No devil can stop your agenda here on earth
I will continue to tap into your anointing

The man wey you dey call daddy no sabi who you be..

The closet you will ever come to seeing him will be on Satellite T.V grin

The double portion seems to be only for Oyedepo and not his followers..

The Devils Agenda is already 100% completed.. Christians no longer have eyes for salvation, only money.. No wonder he chose 'WINNERS CHAPEL' as the name of his company so as to attract customers members..

The only thing you will be tapping is your neighbours cable T.V and light from his IpassMyNeighbour generator...

You better stop looking up to heaven for a miracle.. Dangote no dey pay offering or tithe, yet he is richer than the biggest christian Tither in Nigeria and even Africa..

CHINEKEEEEE!!!! Nchekube!! Nchekube!!! Na who use my annointing oil wey I bring from crusade last week take fry Plantain chips?! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Candour(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
OKIJA_JUJU

CHINEKEEEEE!!!! Nchekube!! Nchekube!!! Na who use my annointing oil wey I bring from crusade last week take fry Plantain chips?!

Abeg Okija,i dey go house before you make me get querry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

CHINEKEEEEE!!!! Nchekube!! Nchekube!!! Na who use my annointing oil wey I bring from crusade last week take fry Plantain chips?! shocked shocked [/b]

Papa ebi like say your juju don dey turn your head. You no born any pickin wey dem dey call Nchekube. Abeg papa make we go beg Oyedepo o!!.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
When are they going to come up with Winners' Chapel Nollywood studio? Make more money pastor, make money! The congregation is gullible enough to be brainwashed as usual.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Austinobisnr(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
timoney45: what about u? U r happy ur church is improving, av u improved? I know u will say yes but within u u knw u av nt improved significantly. Wat venture av u entered 2 raise ur status. Respect other people's opinion even if they r wrong.
now see who is talking about improvement, u read about a church's improvement and you went all out showing how retarded and how much arrested development you have in your thinking... I shldnt be rplying u, u knw... Bt seriously, u need help, am nt a member of d church, bt i acknowledge winners wen i see one. Mind u, i av transformed way beyond any transformation agenda, i read oyedepo's book, and i tink u shld get1
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by sentix(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
[size=14pt]Am surprised I was part of the team that fixed their satellite transmission equipment years ago![/size]
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by aglomar: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Chukwudi, go outside and turn that pole again.. NTA news is about to start and this T.V no clear..
You are placing the curse of poverty on yourself!
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Uchenna!! Go to papa Emekas shop and buy me Sun Newspaper on credit make I check my Baba Ijebu scores from last week pool wey I play... Uwa wu paw-paw men, YO!! [/b]

Papa na lie I no go. I no like this ya gambling o!! Na wetin make winners drive us comot for church o!! Abi pastor no tell you say make you use that money gamble through tithes and offerings and you refuse.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by jmoore(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
kenod: Good feat..but how much do these churches contribute to charity or the material well being of their host parishes?..Nigerians are ravaged by poverty and mindless corruption in every single faucet of their daily existence and another TV channel broadcasting these organisations selective activities is a misplaced priority.

why not go to their headquarters to seek for the information on how much they give to charity.

Preaching of the gospel should be done in any available medium therefore TV broadcasting is necessary in this 21st century.

If you are not a member of the church and you dont like this development please hold your comment because you never contributed. Are the members of the church complaining?
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by aglomar: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
kmcutez:

Papa I no see the pole again.
May it be so for u! When these self-inflicted curses start working in your life u will say witches are at work.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
aglomar: May it be so for u! When these self-inflicted curses start working in your life u will say witches are at work.

My friend you really do not want to go there. Do not place curses on people you do not know o!! A word is good enough for the wise.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Blogonlyowner: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
Please go on and use the channel to broadcast the word of God. Pagans will always criticize what christians are doing.

Does who keep saying what has he done for a million poor people. You, what have you done for your children? Your parents?

Beg Emeka, emeka ooooo!!!!!! Where this pickin de ref? Emekus oooo!!!! Come here!!! go on that tv, tune am go BBN. My double portion is sure...
Double portion, Next Levelssssss.

You who can count the hair on your head... Keep judging all the men of God.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by ignis: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Praise the lord.
Breakthrough again,
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by OluEmmaAss: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
timoney45: Heaven rejoices when a soul is saved, men rejoices ova material achievements.
U need to see the number of people that get born again at each of d 3 Sunday services!
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by benzion72(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Any link to verify this post. Breakthrough TV has always being there it is only used in broadcasting of special programs. Also a point of correction Daystar Church Nigeria is not the owner of Daystar TV international.
Re: Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite by Degis(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
If you slowpokes don't hate, who will?. In 2005, you haters frowned, the man of God Bishop David Oyedepo moved forward. In 2006, you slowpokes screamed, the Man became greater, 2007, you threatened, He waxed stronger, 2008, he became the major force to reckon with in Nigeria, 2009 and 2010, He went stratospheric. In 2011, you failures went mouth agape. In 2012, you couldn't even untie his shoes and now in 2013, high blood pressure will kill all of you dimwits

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Should A Pastor Drive A 10 Million Naira Car? / Some Songs Dedicated To Blessed Virgin Mary.....please Add Yours Too! / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.