Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. (6726 Views)

Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by khukhi(f): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hi everyone

I would like to know your opinion on women who smoke cigarettes.

Do you think its unattractive, acceptable or not . Do you have a problem with dating a woman who smokes and why?

And lastly is it fair for society to discriminate against women who smoke?
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by khukhi(f): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
Women smoking is now declining in the developed world and increasing in the developing world.

Any thoughts on the matter and what could be causing this.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by slimchi2k2(m): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2013
personal i have problem with it,but i can't condemn
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by khukhi(f): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
slimchi2k2: personal i have problem with it,but i can't condemn

I used to smoke and I have to say,one of the main reasons why I quit is the social "pressure" if I can call it that.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by KINGwax(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
Evry man to his own opinion. I like dem for flexin though. They seems kinda rough for me so dey practically won't be shy. But to marry? No no
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
They are not taken seriously when it come to marriage,how did you get the data you mentioned. Inwhich developing country,because i have almost covered every part of the world and cultures and societies protect this behavior.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
I see them as dirty hookers. Really really not attractive.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by slimchi2k2(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
khukhi:

I used to smoke and I have to say,one of the main reasons why I quit is the social "pressure" if I can call it that.
(social "pressure"wink what about ur health,what will u tell ur children if u got them smoking
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by olatomiwa(f): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
Each to his/her own. One of the kindest, warmest and strongest women I know is my grandmother, and she smoked until 15 years ago. She is 80 now. It didn't take a thing from her. Personally, I find it very sexy when I see a girl with a stick. Except for the health hazards, it doesn't mean a thing.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
olatomiwa: Each to his/her own. One of the kindest, warmest and strongest women I know is my grandmother, and she smoked until 15 years ago. She is 80 now. It didn't take a thing from her. Personally, I find it very sexy when I see a girl with a stick. Except for the health hazards, it doesn't mean a thing.
were do you reside?its means a lot in other climates
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by claremont(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sexy.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Desloaaa(f): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
i dont smoke,(vowed i wud never ).wish i didnt do THat.Anyways,i can't help but savour its aroma.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
I can't stand smoking. Male or female
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by khukhi(f): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
KINGwax: Evry man to his own opinion. I like dem for flexin though. They seems kinda rough for me so dey practically won't be shy. But to marry? No no
I think that a lot of guys may share your opinion. I think that women may not be take more seriously for long term relationships if they smoke.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by khukhi(f): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
KINGwax: Evry man to his own opinion. I like dem for flexin though. They seems kinda rough for me so dey practically won't be shy. But to marry? No no

Kingwax- what's flexin? Seriously and don't laugh pls.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by khukhi(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
slimchi2k2:
(social "pressure"wink what about ur health,what will u tell ur children if u got them smoking

I did think about that a lot as well. Initially when we started the deed we were in high school and the friends were like..:"oh,it'll help u manage ur weight".

But as time went on,I realised that it makes u look like u can't even deal with problems cause every now and again u must go take a smoke to cope with every day pressures that other people deal with without any nicotine.

My problem now is whether I should mention that I'm an ex smoker when I meet someone or even on gym or health insurance forms? Its actually embarrassing now. undecided angry
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
olatomiwa: Each to his/her own. One of the kindest, warmest and strongest women I know is my grandmother, and she smoked until 15 years ago. She is 80 now. It didn't take a thing from her. Personally, I find it very sexy when I see a girl with a stick. Except for the health hazards, it doesn't mean a thing.

Well, she stopped 15 years ago, you don't know what could've happened had she continued. Glad your grandmother is alive and well today though.

There's nothing sexy about a man or woman smoking. Your last statement really doesn't make any sense. "Except for the health hazards, it doesn't mean a thing." In other words, "You can get lung cancer, emphysema, atherosclerosis, not to mention the other diseases you're predisposing yourself to by smoking and worst of all DIE, but oh it doesn't mean a thing?"
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by khukhi(f): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
olas2u: They are not taken seriously when it come to marriage,how did you get the data you mentioned. Inwhich developing country,because i have almost covered every part of the world and cultures and societies protect this behavior.

Apparently it is a growing trend in developing countries.
The initial study mentions Russia and Egypt,The other nations in the new study are India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Poland, Brazil, Mexico, and Uruguay.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/16/health/world-smoking-study
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by jmoore(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
I hate smoking, can't stand the sight of smokers be it male or female. I will never marry a lady who is smoker, it is like planting in a soil polluted with crude oil.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by khukhi(f): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Lmfao @ crude oil
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
the question is... why would a Nigerian man or woman smoke ?

not because of the cold or anythin. the cons far outweigh the pros.
smokers heed to my advice.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by greedie1(f): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
smokers are liable to die young.... i see them as ple who have no regard for human life.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
khukhi:

Apparently it is a growing trend in developing countries.
The initial study mentions Russia and Egypt,The other nations in the new study are India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Poland, Brazil, Mexico, and Uruguay.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/16/health/world-smoking-study

Seems prostitutes were used in the survey.Thailand and poland ,or mexico maybe,the rest is a bloody lie
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
Not in my house/car angry

My lips are also not touching your's angry
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by donkarly(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
I see them as wild..
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
i think its tacky tbh
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by yme1(f): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
I'm very traditional and I dislike it when peeps smoke. Growing up, 'Okada riders' were the only people I saw smoked. The day I saw a man I really respected and liked naturally then smoked, I felt disgusted undecided

But then again, it is the 21st century so I don't judge even if I don't feel it is right and unhealthy
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Rocktation(f): 12:26am On Feb 04, 2013
Hi Khukhi, it's been a while.smiley

Woman, man, dog..Smoking disgusts...
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Meegadough: 2:45am On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by Plarp: 3:01am On Feb 04, 2013
I can deal with it to an extent. Its one of those things dudes will say "they hate" when they are with their friends, but when they see a girl they like who does it the attraction is decreased a little, but not completely.
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by ifyeky(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2013
Smoke or u dnt smoke, if I like u no probs
Re: Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. by slimchi2k2(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
khukhi:

I did think about that a lot as well. Initially when we started the deed we were in high school and the friends were like..:"oh,it'll help u manage ur weight".

But as time went on,I realised that it makes u look like u can't even deal with problems cause every now and again u must go take a smoke to cope with every day pressures that other people deal with without any nicotine.

My problem now is whether I should mention that I'm an ex smoker when I meet someone or even on gym or health insurance forms? Its actually embarrassing now. undecided angry
i dont see the need of telling someone that u are ex smoker,the most important thing is to be in control of urself,
some times part of u will want to be free and in charge.
and some part of u will want the luxury of the smok
my advise to u(dont hang with smokers,stop thinking that u are ex smoker,
thinking can't help u,rather lead u to depressing vicious circle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Side Chick Hugs You In Public And Your Niggas Be Looking Out For You / See Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Lady With Two Different Skin Color / Help Me Control Immense Sexual Urge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.