Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! (1576 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by paris10: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
Once you start telling your other half (your significant other) everything about you, your family, job and business and so on, then there's less to talk about in the long run. Being faithful is one thing, too much honesty is another. The latter would surely get you into trouble. And love has nothing to do with you being wise in your choice of tale to your other half.

In-fact, being discreet and self-controlled is healthy in a relationship. The more your other half know about how you do your business, the less appreciative he/she becomes. And the more you let her know about you, your business and some personal things you've taught her, the more inquisitive and controlled-freak she becomes. She begins to see herself as the expert and would even go on coaching her friends and family. And the more she knows, the less-important your words are to her, 'cause you've taught her everything.

Wise-up guys!!!
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by k2039: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
I thought honesty is the best policy.
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Skywalker3(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Too much of anything is bad - even honesty

1 Like

Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by AZeD1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
k2039: I thought honesty is the best policy.
So did I

Sky walker: Too much of anything is bad - even honesty
Yeah and staying alive longer than 10 years is too much.
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Acidosis(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2013

Too much money is bad... yeahh....

1 Like

Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Acidosis(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2013

yeahh... too much wisdom and understanding is bad... yeahhh....
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
[size=13pt]Huh?[/size]
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
Seriously?

Kids
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Caracta(f): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
Really? Smh...
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by gprincess1(f): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
A-ZeD:

So did I

Yeah and staying alive longer than 10 years is too much.
Lmao!Seems u av overstayed ur welcome on Earth den ooo tongue
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by AZeD1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
gprincess1:
Lmao!Seems u av overstayed ur welcome on Earth den ooo tongue
Who says i've stayed 10 years on earth?
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by gprincess1(f): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
A-ZeD:

Who says i've stayed 10 years on earth?
U probably a toddler then grin grin
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by True2myself24(f): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
I dont agree. Too much all at once is bad.
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Skywalker3(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
Acidosis:

yeahh... too much wisdom and understanding is bad... yeahhh....

Yea it is. Sir Isaac Newton once boiled his watch, thinking it was an egg grin
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by paris10: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Front page plssss!!
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Meegadough: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
paris10: Front page plssss!!
lol
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by obowunmi(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
the way to get a woman is to lie to and with her. grin grin
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Mynd44: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2013
True2myself24: I dont agree. Too much all at once is bad.
But at some point, you must be completely opened
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by True2myself24(f): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
But at some point, you must be completely opened

Yeah, but gradually as trust builds
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Mynd44: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2013
True2myself24:

Yeah, but gradually as trust builds
True
Re: Too Much Honesty In A Relationship Is Bad!!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2013
what of cases where one party starts to use the honesty against the other...?

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, Who Has Met A Guy/girl In The Church? / She Makes Baby To Hold On To The Guy.will It Work / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.