Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys (1350 Views)

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
So much ambiguous and erroneous notions and opinions have been spoken and written on why girls like bad boys. But in most cases, none found out the characters of the girls who like bad boys.

In my late 20s and early 30s, I was surrounded by girls who were the hottest and meanest babes on and off campus and who frequented clubs. Jezebels from University of Port Harcourt and other universities.
My companion then would be in our den in Lagos whilst her parents thought she was in school. Then I would visit the mother and asked the mother about her daughter she thought was on campus at UNIPORT, not knowing that we were together in Lagos.
Then there was the daughter of a former diplomat who knew me when I was even doing a dangerous job for an Hausa presidential candidate who is now the chairman of the ruling party. It was during the IBB years. Then I could pass a police check point with a rifle without the police seeing the gun. It was an assembled rifle that could be separate into three parts and put in a simple hand bag.
I never assaulted any girl, but I once slapped a girlfriend for coming late for our date. And she was the only girlfriend I slapped.
Only bad girls actually like bad boys.

Read more on why women love bad boys on http://posts.fanbox.com/bdtd4

Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
For your mind abi? Dude, yu should be in jail for a lot of things including gun running and political thuggerytonguetonguetongue
Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by greedie1(f): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
op, r u proud of ur past??
Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by omiobo: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
Na lie joor
Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by khukhi(f): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
I think ur right.How does a decent girl plan a future with a known bad boy. It doesn't make sense.
Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by Orikinla(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
I am not proud of my dangerous past. But it was fun and not all those girls are married now and their coach is still playing George Clooney and happy. I may be nasty now, but I am no longer bad. But girls love adventures. I only pray they don't fall into the wrong hands.
Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by 190theclown: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
grin
Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
story teller
Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 04, 2013
Hmmm the moral of the story was .... ?
Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 04, 2013
Hmmm still confused
Re: Only Bad Girls Like Bad Boys by Mynd44: 1:43am On Feb 04, 2013
ladunsky: Hmmm still confused
read it again

(1) (Reply)

THE MOST ROMANTIC WEDDING CEREMONY EVER! / Did I Do Wrong? / 10 Rules To My Future Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.