Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Emmanuel Eboue Insultive Tweeets Against Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Eboue Insultive Tweeets Against Nigeria (679 Views)

Emmanuel Eboue Apologises and Congratulates Nigerians / Emmanuel Eboue Insults Super Eagles And Nigeria On Twitter / Emmanuel Eboue Tweets About Nigeria Vs Cote Voire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Eboue Insultive Tweeets Against Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2013
@TheRealEboue: In Nigeria team, some of your best strikers like martins, yakubu & odewinge are not in the team. Why? No peace, passion, & humility”

“@TheRealEboue: Ivory has some of the top players in d world, and when our country calls. We go. We go back home and play. Nobody is a big boy. So shut it”

“@TheRealEboue: Ivory has some of the top players in d world, and when our co...untry calls. We go. We go back home and play. Nobody is a big boy. So shut it”

“@TheRealEboue: A country where mikel obi is your best player & captain . Out of 150million people. You sure have a problem super chickens”

“@TheRealEboue: With all due respect 2 mikel, he is a good player but not Okocha,Samson,y­ekini,Oliseh, adepoju. Your football association is a joke”

“@TheRealEboue: When keshi was in Togo, he dropped adebayor. He is in Nigeria and drops the best player. He is a manger he shud be able to work on their ego”

“@TheRealEboue: Drogba, Yaya,kolo, Zakora, gervinho,KaLou, and myself and all other players. We are all the same. One unity and family. Country comes 1st”

“@TheRealEboue: Oh sorry Nigeria, I even heard your country owns the first African television and you cannot even televise the game to the masses”

“@TheRealEboue: You guys are jokers. Your institutions are comedy clubs. You have so many resources & man power yet you are always falling short.”

“@TheRealEboue: Keep fooling yourself and calling yourselfs the giant of africa. You are nothing but the soil of Africa we all work on now.”

“@TheRealEboue: If we don’t beat you in the game, it means you are lucky. But trust me, we are going to deal with you so much , you would be eating grass”

“@TheRealEboue: I have said enough on this matter. I was so angry. Speak to me when your national television can broadcast the game. Have a good day” the long tweets finally halted.

Emmanuel Eboue ranting on tweeter some days before the match. Thank God,the Eagles defeated cote d'voire 2:1 today. After Pride comes downfall.

You can just imagine this coming from a lowlife scumbag like Eboue, wetin person no go see again.

(1) (Reply)

Eagles And The Number "19" / I Resign From Football Prophecy - Tb Joshua / Countries & Their Match Wining Bonuses Are The Eagles Asking For Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.