Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 - Sports (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 (66967 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2013
princefunmi:

Helloooooooo, who told you Nigerians do the bleaching thing. You must be clueless to say that. If you all are black in colour in Ghana, that doesnt mean everybody in Nigeria should be black in colour too. We have a lot of fair skinned people here. And albinos too. There are not more bleachers in Nigeria than there are in Ghana.

Check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/970754/nigerians-top-users-bleaching-creams/3

Be proud of your black skin. IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! God saw the black skin and said it is perfect just as it is grin
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2013
You are very funny. Nigerians here do bash Ghanaians on their site too. So its not a one way stream. Just like you say Ghanaians pushed u to hate them. I can also say Nigerians pushed ghanaians too hate them. I mean I had no idea abt all this beef before I got to Nairaland. I dunno how all this poo started between ghanaians and Nigerians but both parties have each played their role. Instead of Ghanaians blaming Nigerians and Nigerians blaming ghanaians. Why can't we both accept that we are both not perfect and that we both have both contributed to this. Secondly am not agreeing with what the others such as petrodollar etc do here but there are nigerian versions doing the same thing on ghanaian sites too so its not a one way thing. Instead of entertaining them, why not ignore them. If you ignore them then they will get tired n stop. But if u entertain them then they will continue cos they know they can get a rise out of u. But unfortunately that is quite unlikely as we all feel patriotic to our country but I just wish it could be done in a civilised manner. Also try not to Generalise. Not all ppl are the same and wherever you go, you will get good and bad. Nigeria has its strong points and weak points so does ghana and many other countries but it does not make one better than the other.
ocelot2006:

If we Nigerians hate Ghanians, it's because YOU GUYS PUSHED US. We are naturall very friendly and welcomed everyone to our forum. We even admired the strides made in your country and had good things to say about it and Ghanians, even though Nigeria is leagues ahead of little Ghana. But you guys rewarded our friendship with malice and venom (no thanks to your unhealthy fixation on Nigerian, jealousy, and inferiority complex). Check out Ghanian website and forums, and you'll see that Nigerian bashing is a favourite. Be don't forget baboons like abratie, petrodollar, otumfour,and co who run the mouths here on nairaland.

But too bad you folks chose the wrong country to mess with cheesy . You shouldve known that Nigerians take no prisoners when we decide to descend on you Ghanian lot and return the favour smiley . So, if you decide to leave nairaland, pls do 'cos. No one's going to miss you Ghanian folks.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by RedLight1: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2013
Selasie_D: That's what am wondering too. Why are ghanaians on a forum where ppl hate their guts. Its one thing if ur invited or liked, its another thing when ur hated. I think we'll a lot of us found this site by mistake and joined to "defend" wat was being said abt ghanaians or maybe they just like nigerians. I have not been here long but am tired of all the fighting and insults from both parties.All this is unneccesary. We should stop fighting abt the same nonsence and let it be. It should not matter wat they say or feel abt us. Its their site and all are entitled to their opinions. Ghanaians have overstayed their welcome here so think its abt time we all leave in peace.
taaaaa ... everything started and ended with ur gaynians brothers that come around to this forum to show their inferiority complex ... i for once never have anything against gaynians until i join this forum .... they come here, do nothing but insult nigerians and nigeria ... do u expect us to give them a pat on the back for saying bullshitss about us .... what goes around comes back around .... ghana got what they deserved ... now deal with it
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by RedLight1: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2013
ocelot2006:

If we Nigerians hate Ghanians, it's because YOU GUYS PUSHED US. We are naturall very friendly and welcomed everyone to our forum. We even admired the strides made in your country and had good things to say about it and Ghanians, even though Nigeria is leagues ahead of little Ghana. But you guys rewarded our friendship with malice and venom (no thanks to your unhealthy fixation on Nigerian, jealousy, and inferiority complex). Check out Ghanian website and forums, and you'll see that Nigerian bashing is a favourite. Be don't forget baboons like abratie, petrodollar, otumfour,and co who run the mouths here on nairaland.

But too bad you folks chose the wrong country to mess with cheesy . You shouldve known that Nigerians take no prisoners when we decide to descend on you Ghanian lot and return the favour smiley . So, if you decide to leave nairaland, pls do 'cos. No one's going to miss you Ghanian folks.
1000 likes smiley smiley
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by RedLight1: 11:07am On Feb 07, 2013
Selasie_D: You are very funny. Nigerians here do bash Ghanaians on their site too. So its not a one way stream. Just like you say Ghanaians pushed u to hate them. I can also say Nigerians pushed ghanaians too hate them. I mean I had no idea abt all this beef before I got to Nairaland. I dunno how all this poo started between ghanaians and Nigerians but both parties have each played their role. Instead of Ghanaians blaming Nigerians and Nigerians blaming ghanaians. Why can't we both accept that we are both not perfect and that we both have both contributed to this. Secondly am not agreeing with what the others such as petrodollar etc do here but there are nigerian versions doing the same thing on ghanaian sites too so its not a one way thing. Instead of entertaining them, why not ignore them. If you ignore them then they will get tired n stop. But if u entertain them then they will continue cos they know they can get a rise out of u. But unfortunately that is quite unlikely as we all feel patriotic to our country but I just wish it could be done in a civilised manner. Also try not to Generalise. Not all ppl are the same and wherever you go, you will get good and bad. Nigeria has its strong points and weak points so does ghana and many other countries but it does not make one better than the other.
have u ever asked urself why its always nigerian vs gayna ... how come we didnt descend on other nationalities here except ghana? did everything just start over night and we just like bashing ghanains just for bashing sake? last i check... u should ponder over this and ur doubt and questions will be answered ... goodluck
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2013
edelweiss: are u sure u even know ur trade? Don't u know u people are the real initiators of bleaching? U see ur brown or pink coloured women selling Ghana soap and small mortar
and pistol to mix their bleaching concoctions! Just go stand outside
u will see a ghanian woman carrying pink, white, cream, black and brown soap for bleaching! So sorry am against we abusing ourselves,but that ghanian boy got me really angry! Abusing an entire nation on its own site! What effrontery!

I come from a family of light skinned people. My brother is most of the time mistaken for Van vicker, although he is a lot younger. But it breaks my heart when I hear black people dehumanize the black skin. It’s an insult to our own race. I remember when I fist joined NL there was a thread on Mercy Johnson, and one guy commented that mercy Johnson is ugly because she is black, and “WHY IS SHE NOT RUBBING CREAM?” I guess rubbing cream means bleaching. SMH! I have been on NL long enough to conclude that most Nigerians see the black skin as ugly. It shows in the comments some Nlanders post here. It's about time we start appreciating who we are as Black people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2013
Red-Light:
[b]gaynians [/b]are not dark ... they are the ugliest creature on earth ... grin grin

I know your type Mr Red-Light, I will just ignore you. You don't worth my time. BTW the word gaynians is cool, what about coming up with another one "niggarians" Definitely the coolestgrin grin grin
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2013
^ we are not black we are Africans, tell to the Chinese they are yellow. Africans are African. Skin color is not an identity, there is no such thing as black race.
On a serious See how eager you are to say you are a light skinned lady. grin
Would you change the color of your skin to a darker shade if you had the opportunity? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2013
I rest my case smiley
Red-Light:
taaaaa ... everything started and ended with ur gaynians brothers that come around to this forum to show their inferiority complex ... i for once never have anything against gaynians until i join this forum .... they come here, do nothing but insult nigerians and nigeria ... do u expect us to give them a pat on the back for saying bullshitss about us .... what goes around comes back around .... ghana got what they deserved ... now deal with it
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2013
Well i have wondered what and how the hol ish is between ghanaians and nigerians but at the end of the day i cannot do anything abt it. Things will only change when both parties want a change to happen or maybe Ghanaians and Nigerians are just not meant to get along.Anyways Goodluck to you too. And you do descend on other nationalities like South Africa but i guess we take the cake grin
Red-Light:
have u ever asked urself why its always nigerian vs gayna ... how come we didnt descend on other nationalities here except ghana? did everything just start over night and we just like bashing ghanains just for bashing sake? last i check... u should ponder over this and ur doubt and questions will be answered ... goodluck
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2013
Black ppl are slaves of mentality and that's why we are so backwards. It's quite sad really because the light vs dark skin issue is not only limited to Africans but African Americans. People say white ppl are rascist but black ppl are our own worst enemies undecided Nowonder we are hated by many when we ourselves hate ourselves. I weep for the black race>
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ we are not black we are Africans, tell to the Chinese they are yellow. Africans are African. Skin color is not an identity, there is no such thing as black race.
Would you change the color of your skin to a darker shade if you had the opportunity? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ we are not black we are Africans, tell to the Chinese they are yellow. Africans are African. Skin color is not an identity, there is no such thing as black race.

Will not change anything about me. God said I am perfect and that's enough grin

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Orikinla(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2013
rman: GHANA DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE IN THE FINALS!!!
You just made my day.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2013
Selasie_D: Black ppl are slaves of mentality and that's why we are so backwards. It's quite sad really because the light vs dark skin issue is not only limited to Africans but African Americans. People say white ppl are rascist but black ppl are our own worst enemies undecided Nowonder we are hated by many when we ourselves hate ourselves. I weep for the black race>
I don't get your post. Anyway like I said I refer to myself by my ethnicity or continent and my country. The pseudo solidarity based on skin color that you guys(in general) are trying to shove in people throats will always fail because we have never been one , we are not one and will never be one.
That's why I keep saying there is no black race.
And maybe in your country but I have never heard about DS vs LS in my country and in Africa in general lol only in America.
Talk about African unity I might consider it

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2013
Kajina:

Will not change anything about me. God said I am perfect and that's enough grin
that's what I thought. Anyway I second you on what you said about bleaching, its very sad and m agaisnt it . If u are LS enjoy it , if you are DS enjoy it. As for me I prefer Ds ladies, they are more calm. We call Ls commercial color or taxi(everyone can get in) lipsrsealed grin hope you are different
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by opsydudu(m): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2013
Wtf ghanians? We show you love & you must all hates us for your stupid defeat? BTW ghanian keeper dauda is f^cking ugly chimp! Who freed d monkey from d zoo! I don't have dt time for childish bashing!
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by hotwax: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Why are Ghanaians always hating on Nigerians?
When Nigeria defeated CDV, Ghanaians were ranting on tweeter that it was luck.
They even went to the extent of saying that those 2 goals were cheap that Nigeria did not deserve it.

But I didnt know Ghana hate us oo. I thought they are friends.
And majority of Nigerians dont know this. If Nigerians are aware of this hatred, it wont be good on Ghana because, imagine 150million people hating on 8million plus people.

Funny is nt it?
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
It's funny indeed that Nigerians are asking why are Ghanaians hating on them and Ghanaians are asking why are Nigerians hating on them. Just look at Nairaland to see because i also thought we are friends. I think maybe it's time that Ghanaians and Nigerians stay apart( All ghanaians in Nigeria should go back to Ghana and all Nigerians in Ghana shoulD go back to nIGERIA) as i can see we do not get along and the longer we get exposed to each other the more the dislike grows. Maybe after some adequate time apart to mind our own business, whatever ish is going on would have diminished.
hotwax: Why are Ghanaians always hating on Nigerians?
When Nigeria defeated CDV, Ghanaians were ranting on tweeter that it was luck.
They even went to the extent of saying that those 2 goals were cheap that Nigeria did not deserve it.

But I didnt know Ghana hate us oo. I thought they are friends.
And majority of Nigerians dont know this. If Nigerians are aware of this hatred, it wont be good on Ghana because, imagine 150million people hating on 8million plus people.

Funny is nt it?
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by fluttershy23: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
the ghanains are so proud of them self dat y dy lost dat match. dat gud 4 dem grin grin grin grin
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's what I thought. Anyway I second you on what you said about bleaching, its very sad and m agaisnt it . If u are LS enjoy it , if you are DS enjoy it. As for me I prefer Ds ladies, they are more calm. We call Ls commercial color or taxi(everyone can get in) lipsrsealed grin hope you are different

@ the bolded grin grin grin

I am also a fan of the DS guys like the Desmond Eliots, Chris Attohs, John Dumelos, and the Joseph Benjamins. They are more gentlemanly grin grin grin
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by hotwax: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Kajina:

I am also a fan of the DS guys like the Desmond Eliots, Chris Attohs, John Dumelos, and the Joseph Benjamins. They are more gentlemanly grin grin grin

SMH, gentleness is in the blood and character not skin color.

Agberos are dark in complexion. undecided undecided undecided undecided Are u still sleeping?
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Kajina:

I have never heard about them sorry undecided
You didn't reply to my question ,are you calm? grin
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by honeric01(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Party is over, enough of off-topic comments and insults.

keep the thread clean or..
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by chessguru1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
bigboyk: (First and foremost, I am a Ghanaian. I supported the Black stars but the goats disappointed me. I apologise to all Nigerians for the bad words I used against them and all the ill luck I wished them. I'm sincerely sorry. I hope Nigeria wins the trophy. The Black stars were highly favoured by the Ref but nemesis caught up with them. We featured a bad, hungry and weak team in this tournament. It is my sincere hope that the useless coach gets fired. For all the Ghanaians on this forum tonight dissing the Super Eagles, I say shut your traps up. The Nigerian team is the bomb! Please, Super Eagles, win the trophy for us... We the black stars are a bunch of good-for-nothing players. Once again, apologies. :' :' :' I can't sleep or eat
I respect your objectivity

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
You didn't reply to my question ,are you calm? grin

NOPE!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Parolee: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
TO ALL THE MOURNERS AND GROANERS ABOUT THE PITCH.....JUST READ THIS OUT LOUD:

http://www.kickoff.com/news/32706/ghana-coach-appiah-says-mbombela-pitch-not-too-bad-for-afcon-semi-final

Appiah: Back home pitches are much worse
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Abrantie: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Parolee: Not to say I am justifying the Mbombela pitch...but a lot of exaggeration has been done about this pitch issue...things like the ball is bumping all over the field, the playing surface is uneven this that and the other....
The Ghana coach himself mentioned on kickoff magazine that some of the pitches in Ghana and everywhere in Africa are more worse than Mbombela's and his players play on them week in week out....no excuses there, so they must just perform.
The reason why the pitch is in that state was clearly explained...a lot of rain fell in the Nelspruit area just before the tournament kicked-off and that resulted in a breakout of algae on the grass - and this grass is foreign by the way, was impossed on us by FIFA and it is not resistant enough to our conditions...
Can I also say that I attended most of the games in Mbombela as I stay here - the pitch was not at all in a perfect condition BUT was still PLAYABLE...and many things went right.

Soccer city (National Stadium) will definitely provide all the teams with a perfect playing surface, just like Rustenburg, Durbs and PE have done...

Taking the Mbombela games to other venues would have been a logistical problem of huge proportions - the Mbombela games were some of the best attended in terms of spectator numbers I am not sure if your televisions showed you that. Just last night there were about 30000 people in the BF/Ghana game...and some of us we bought our tickets in bulk long before the games would take place....tell me who would have done the refunding and organised for another venue at such short notice? and other logistical issues e.g. security, transport etc

PEOPLLE THE PITCH WAS PLAYABLE!!!! and you can't beat the atmosphere that was always at Mbombela Stadium...it was a real African carnival from the Ethiopians who came in their large numbers to the Burkinabe supporters and team....and of course all the other nationalities, thank you all for a real African carnival you created in our city!!! I've got it all in my video camera....

By the way GOOD LUCK TO BURKINA FASO...the people of Mbombela-Nelspruit city have adopted you as our team! we love you...

[size=16pt]
WTF IS ALL THAT RUBBISH YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT? THIS IS A MAJOR INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT, NOT WHAT WE CALL "GUTTER TO GUTTER" FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT. CAN'T THE CONTESTANTS EXPECT AT LEAST A FIRST CLASS PITCH?

YES IT IS PLAYABLE, BUT IS IT ENOUGH TO JUST BE "PLAYABLE"?
[/size]
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
Abrantie is still foaming in the mouth! Hehehehehe
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Abrantie: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
OH, I HEARD THE FVCCKING AL-QUAEDA REF HAS BEEN FIRED!! YAY!!

THAT'S A GOOD START. HAD HE MADE THE FIRST FEW RIGHT CALLS, THE GAME WOULD HAVE PROCEEDED IN A MORE CIVILIZED WAY AND THE OUTCOME WOULD HAVE BEEN TOLERATED REGARDLESS OF WHO WON. YES, HE MADE SOME CALLS WHICH FAVORED GHANA, BUT MISSED A LOT OF GENUINE ONES WHICH CAME LATER AFTER THE FIRST BAD CALL, WHICH COULD HAVE CHANGED THE DYNAMICS OF THE GAME.

BOKO NA FASO WERE JUST FOULING LEFT AND RIGHT BECAUSE THEY BECAME FRUSTRATED AFTER THE FIRST BAD CALL.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Abrantie: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
naijababe: Abrantie is still foaming in the mouth! Hehehehehe

YES, I AM!!

I WILL CALM DOWN AFTER SUNDAY WHEN YOUR SHITTY LAGOS FRIED CHICKENS LOSE!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Mikel Is 7th Best Paid African Player / Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.