Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,766 members, 7,798,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Any University That Can Admit With Pass In English Language - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any University That Can Admit With Pass In English Language (1256 Views)

Please Which Course Can One Take In Uni With Pass In Math? / Nigerian University That Deserves To Be Among World's Top 100 Universities? / Any Uk Or Usa University That Can Admit Hnd Graduates To A Direct Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any University That Can Admit With Pass In English Language by quartz12345: 2:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Please guys kindly help if there is any university that can admit without credit in English language and other science subject are ok including maths.
I would like to know if there is any university in this south-west that can admit with SAEB and pass in english language.

Anyone who can help with WAEC GCE or NABTEB. I need a complete WAEC result without no single subject failed, especially English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

A away out this year is all i need.

regards,
Re: Any University That Can Admit With Pass In English Language by quartz12345: 2:45am On Feb 04, 2013
]Please guys kindly help if there is any university that can admit without credit in English language and other science subject are ok including maths.
I would like to know if there is any university in this south-west that can admit with SAEB and pass in english language.

Anyone who can help with WAEC GCE or NABTEB. I need a complete WAEC result without no single subject failed, especially English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

A away out this year is all i need.

regards,[/quote]
Re: Any University That Can Admit With Pass In English Language by seanet01: 4:57am On Feb 04, 2013
Nigerian Education sector don suffer o.
Ordinary PASS in English language to enter a WHOLE UNIVERSITY?
In the South West, your chances is as good as NIL.
Try South east or Northern universities. You will be okay there.
Even people who get A1 can be denied Admission in South west universities.
Why don't you re-sit for probably WASSCE and prepare for it?
That is probably the best answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Any University That Can Admit With Pass In English Language by quartz12345: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Thanks dude.

(1) (Reply)

Medicine&surgery Vs Law Which One Is Better? / The Real Story Of The "Aluta 4" Incident. ....a Must Read!!! (viewers Discretion / History Of ASUU Strike From 1999 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.