Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva (5492 Views)

My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / Making Love & Raising A Family / Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by delaminus: 2:48am On Feb 04, 2013
In an incident that smack the pinnacle of moral decadence, a Bulawayo couple made their eight-year-old daughter watch them having s*x after which she was forced to LICK and SUCK their privates clean. It is reported that on 8 April, the girl’s mother and step father (names withheld to protect the identity of the minor) were playing ‘adults bedroom game’. During the act, the girl’s mother reportedly called the girl who was watching television in the lounge to the bedroom where the ACTION was taking place.
She is alleged to have ordered the girl to watch how THING were done in the adult world. As per instruction, the hapless soul had no choice but to take heed of the order. The two unruly lovebirds engaged in all sorts of STUNTS, both possible ones and even those believed to be impossible. During the session, the woman is said to have told girl to imitate the GROANS and moans she was making.
The little girl could do nothing but to comply. As the encounter raged on, the couple is reported to have engaged in oral s*x with the girl’s eyes firmly glued on the action. After fulfilling their wildest dreams in full glee of their child, the two are reported to have instructed the girl to do unto them what she had just seen.
First to go was the girl’s mother who reportedly lay on the bed with her legs WIDE OPEN and told her ‘beloved daughter’ to lick her privates until ‘some fluid that were on it had vanished’. Having allegedly completed that task as per expectations, next in line was the girl’s step-father who also had his ‘anaconda’ sucked by the 8-year-old innocent mouth, it is alleged.

http://refban.com/24994

http://www.sidetick.com/signup.php?signup_referer=329751

The linkref is a new concept where you display your works, and any other means of activites you done on internet and people will view your activities throughout the world.

http://www.linkreferral.com/adwel.pl?oldrefid=385823

Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by eddy1977(m): 4:38am On Feb 04, 2013
So sad.
Just send them to jail for a long time
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by jessybarbie(f): 6:40am On Feb 04, 2013
The heart of man is greatly wicked, who can know it.

1 Like

Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2013
See them faces.......smh!
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by mysticgal(f): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2013
they are wicked beasts,i hope this is true because i dont believe the story.

1 Like

Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by greatgod2012(f): 10:41am On Feb 04, 2013
If dis story is true, then, the 2 of them are runaway yaba-left patients, they need to be taken back there as soon as possible for d safety of other pple around them.

1 Like

Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by nitlad: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2013
BS
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by laykhorn(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
Omg.. They should rot in jail.
The heartless idi0ts have got A1 in Child Abuse and Criminology
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 05, 2013
they have successfully ruined the girls destiny. this pure witchcraft.
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by Jellitah: 2:52am On Feb 05, 2013
What part of da world is BULAWAYO? undecided
I hope I never visit there. angry I thought only White peeps were PSYCHOS? shocked

Trust black man to take FIRST PRIZE FOR THE WORST OF ALL DYSFUNCTIONAL DOMESTIC TABOOS.
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by eddy1977(m): 5:16am On Feb 05, 2013
kopite: they have successfully ruined the girls destiny. this pure witchcraft.

No
They have not ruined her destiny at all. There are so many cases of girls who went thru these kinds of demonic abuses and still survived,and went on to become successful married women of excellence in life.
Ever heard of joyce Myers? Donnie mclurkin?

Hopefully they can go to jail to pay for their crimes. And also, i hope the girl can find a good family or rehab program to be detoxed and pointed in the right direction.
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by eddy1977(m): 5:29am On Feb 05, 2013
Jellitah: What part of da world is BULAWAYO? undecided
I hope I never visit there. angry I thought only White peeps were PSYCHOS? shocked

Trust black man to take FIRST PRIZE FOR THE WORST OF ALL DYSFUNCTIONAL DOMESTIC TABOOS.

Simply because some low life loosers acted foolishly,doesn't mean that the entire black race is evil. just a few years ago in Austria didnt they arraign a man for fathering 8 babies with his daughter and locking them up for many years in his basement? How is that better or less evil than the bulawayo case?

You don't know where bulawayo,one of the most beautiful cities in southern africa is?
I am glad you said that you don't wanna go there,because maybe you will pollute them with your bigotry.

Crimes and scandalous stories are everywhere in this world. In your country,in your village and even in your family.
Just grow up and learn to live with it.
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
Very sickening parents.they've only suceeded in abusing her psychologically.its either she becomes a nyphomaniac or looses urge for sex or become scared of sex because the mental image will keep playing in her head anytime she sees her parents or any man makes sexual advances at her
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by Jellitah: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
eddy1977:

Simply because some low life loosers acted foolishly,doesn't mean that the entire black race is evil. just a few years ago in Austria didnt they arraign a man for fathering 8 babies with his daughter and locking them up for many years in his basement? How is that better or less evil than the bulawayo case?

You don't know where bulawayo,one of the most beautiful cities in southern africa is?
I am glad you said that you don't wanna go there,because maybe you will pollute them with your bigotry.

Crimes and scandalous stories are everywhere in this world. In your country,in your village and even in your family.
Just grow up and learn to live with it.

Please, we all know that.
Just remember this your 'lecture' when you start insulting others for doing what 'can be found' in your own backyard!
Dun y'awl insult white folks for the crimes of a few?
YOU PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. . .Glad you know what it feels like. kiss
You grow some 'balls' and stop whining! kiss
The world does not revolve around you 'sensitive BLACK-AFRICAN ego'!

I repeat:

Jellitah: What part of da world is BULAWAYO? undecided

[size=20pt]Trust black man to take FIRST PRIZE FOR THE WORST OF ALL DYSFUNCTIONAL DOMESTIC TABOOS.[/size]

FONKEY MONKEYS! Twa!!!!! YOUR OWN CHILD EATING YOUR OWN AZZZE!!! AND HER STEP-FATHER'S BLOKOS!!!! angry
Thank my H-AGNOSTIC GAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR MOTHERS LIKE MINE!!! Tufiaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMehc8InwQo
Re: Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva by Mamaflex(f): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2013
This is baaaad. See their faces. They look demons sent from the pit of hell.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fed Up With My Marriage / * / For All Your Kitchen Gadgets And More, Get In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.