Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love (1698 Views)

What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by xyoung: 6:33am On Feb 04, 2013
Anytime I'm with my girlfriend (I mean anytime), either she is hungry or she want to make her hair or she wants to buy this thing or another
Sometimes I tend to think spending money on her is the right way to love her then I remember that she could be using all my money to take care of another guy
My girlfriend is not the rich type but a girl always demanding for money, does it translate that she sees me as a maga?? Uses the money to solve her problems?? Or uses the money to take care of another guy she loves?? Does she love me self or some1 else??how can I know for sure??
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 04, 2013
Apart from sex, what does she contribute to the relationship? Without your money, would she still feel the same toward you?

First to comment.

Jehovial El-shaddai, you have done it again; you have given me another undeserved opportunity to be the first poster.
There is no way I can pay you back, but I'll sing this little song as a token of my unending appreciation.

He's a miracle working God (x2)
He's an Alpha and Omega
He's a miracle working God.

Allah hu akbar.

3 Likes

Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by SensualMan: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2013
Quit spending ur dough my guy
Abeg stop am o!
I won't go further than this
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2013
when you spend money treating a wound, does it mean you love the wound?
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by olumaxi(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Maga don pay,shout haleluya
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2013
mumu post...... poster i knw say na ds type of una no de fit give una babe money. i fit swear say u no get any money 2giv gal or ur wallet tight die! som money wer u giv gal u de come broadcast. mtcheww ....
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by kevoh(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2013
Simple answer to the question: NO.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by xyoung: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
mumu post...... poster i knw say na ds type of una no de fit give una babe money. i fit swear say u no get any money 2giv gal or ur wallet tight die! som money wer u giv gal u de come broadcast. mtcheww ....
Listen to urself
If it were happening to ur brother, what will you advice
Put me in your elder brother shoes
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Shugamania(f): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2013
Acidosis: when you spend money treating a wound, does it mean you love the wound?

No, it means u love ur skin and u're trying to make it better. Your analogy doesnt really apply here.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Shugamania(f): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2013
Op, if she asks for money every single time she's with you, run for your life.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Shugamania(f): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2013
omo_to_dun: Apart from sex, what does she contribute to the relationship? Without your money, would she still feel the same toward you?

First to comment.

Jehovial El-shaddai, you have done it again; you have given me another undeserved opportunity to be the first poster.
There is no way I can pay you back, but I'll sing this little song as a token of my unending appreciation.

He's a miracle working God (x2)
He's an Alpha and Omega
He's a miracle working God.

Allah hu akbar.

cheesy cheesy
This man win lottery??..
Uncle, Are we safe?
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2013
NO that's is if she's demanding for money every time
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2013
xyoung:
Listen to urself
If it were happening to ur brother, what will you advice
Put me in your elder brother shoes

lmao..... u wan cry??grin
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy cheesy
This man win lottery??..
Uncle, Are we safe?

My sister, all is well and you are safe. I am just being grateful for being the first poster. That honor no be beans o.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by KINGwax(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2013
1. If u av it, flaunt it. Even without ma girl askin, i buy!!! It makes me feel happy. Dt doesn't mean it's ur responsibilty. But if u av, and she needs, pls do.Besides, my girl never demands.

2. Stop lookin for real love, it doesn't exist. Love itself it an abstract feelin we decided to gibe the name 'love'. The real love i say, is in john 3:16 (muslims may take offence. It's allowed undecided
U gotta be a little bit resposible for ur girl. And if u're like me dt feels happy doing it, u may decide to call it love, na u knw!!! But if she's demanding, u be maga101.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by xyoung: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

lmao..... u wan cry??grin
Ok
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by baibijayyahoo(f): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2013
[quote
author=KINGwax]1. If u av it, flaunt it. Even without ma girl askin, i
buy!!! It makes me feel happy. Dt doesn't mean it's ur responsibilty.
But if u av, and she needs, pls do.Besides, my girl never demands.

2. Stop lookin for real love, it doesn't exist. Love itself it an
abstract feelin we decided to gibe the name 'love'. The real love i say,
is in john 3:16 (muslims may take offence. It's allowed undecided
U gotta be a little bit resposible for ur girl. And if u're like me dt
feels happy doing it, u may decide to call it love, na u knw!!! But if
she's demanding, u be maga101.[/quote]

nothin do u, 1st tym u go talk sense
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
xyoung: Anytime I'm with my girlfriend (I mean anytime), either she is hungry or she want to make her hair or she wants to buy this thing or another
Sometimes I tend to think spending money on her is the right way to love her then I remember that she could be using all my money to take care of another guy
My girlfriend is not the rich type but a girl always demanding for money, does it translate that she sees me as a maga?? Uses the money to solve her problems?? Or uses the money to take care of another guy she loves?? Does she love me self or some1 else??how can I know for sure??
guy if u dey give her money regularly for hair or money for house rent then yes u be her maga
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Shugamania: Op, if she asks for money every single time she's with you, run for your life.
haba u wey be babe wan spoil another fellow babe racket grin
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by greatgod2012(f): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Stop giving her money for a while and observe her reaction.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Shugamania:

No, it means u love ur skin and u're trying to make it better. Your analogy doesnt really apply here.
grin grin
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by KINGwax(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

nothin do u, 1st tym u go talk sense
JESUS WEPT!!!
U well?
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Shugamania(f): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
lefulefu:
haba u wey be babe wan spoil another fellow babe racket grin

i be babe no mean say make i no fit talk true nahh..i just dey give d op advice wey i fit give my brother.

Acidosis:
grin grin
cheesy
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Shugamania(f): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
omo_to_dun:

My sister, all is well and you are safe. I am just being grateful for being the first poster. That honor no be beans 0.

cheesy
i seeeee..
Give glory to God jare.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by tpia5: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
no, @ topic.

or rather, not necessarily.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
our men de Bleep up oo! So, u don't knw dat u can never buy true luv wit money or material tinz.na ur type de put sand 4 our garri, by making dem 2 believe say dia birth right is to collect money or watever dey need 4rm men.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Shugamania(f): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
ekenedegreat: our men de Bleep up oo! So, u don't knw dat u can never buy true luv wit money or material tinz.na ur type de put sand 4 our garri, by making dem 2 believe say dia birth right is to collect money or watever dey need 4rm men.

C'mon..leave him naww..
She's teaching him to be generous and charitable. cheesy
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
KINGwax: JESUS WEPT!!!
U well?
NO OFFENCE DUDE!
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by specialguest(f): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2013
Use your descretion to determine if she is takes you for a fool or she genuinely needs the financial assistance.. If your instincts says she is taking you for a ride then she probably is.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by xyoung: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
specialguest: Use your descretion to determine if she is takes you for a fool or she genuinely needs the financial assistance.. If your instincts says she is taking you for a ride then she probably is.
Nice one lady
My instinct tells me she is playing me
Whenever we are together chatting, 70percent of the words that comes out of her mouth is either I am hungry, can I get a shawarma, lemme take d ice cream home, wanna change my hair do, I haven't been paid my IT stipend, I don't have transport money, I wanna rent my own house, can you send me recharge card, what will you buy me for valentine, I want to change my phone, I need a laptop, I havnt completed my computer training fees
Gusssh!!!!! I hate dis chick right now
Na me carry dis girl come lifeI be her papa??
INFACT THE RELATIONSHIP ENDS RIGHT NOW
Back to Single status
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by Nextworldnx(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
xyoung:
Nice one lady
My instinct tells me she is playing me
Whenever we are together chatting, 70percent of the words that comes out of her mouth is either I am hungry, can I get a shawarma, lemme take d ice cream home, wanna change my hair do, I haven't been paid my IT stipend, I don't have transport money, I wanna rent my own house, can you send me recharge card, what will you buy me for valentine, I want to change my phone, I need a laptop, I havnt completed my computer training fees
Gusssh!!!!! I hate dis chick right now
Na me carry dis girl come lifeI be her papa??
INFACT THE RELATIONSHIP ENDS RIGHT NOW
Back to Single status

LMAOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maga don pay... Shout halleluyah....!!!!

My sister is Available too.
Re: Does Spending Money On Her Translate To Real Love by xyoung: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nextworldnx:

LMAOoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maga don pay... Shout halleluyah....!!!!

My sister is Available too.
Funny enough I didn't spend more than 2000 on her
I keep postponing the other expenses and see if her demand will reduce instead it keep increasing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? / Ladies Date Many Guys Because Of Money. No Love. / Ladies, Which Would You Pick, Love Or Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.