Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (25947 Views)

Onazi Congratulates Girlfriend, Sandra, On NYSC Completion (PHOTO) / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by dotcomnamename: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Patrick Obahiangbor reacts to Super Eagles Victory

"Its my emblem pleasure to congratulate our
Superior Melofarm exclamagated Bermasaur
on their recent victory against ivory coast.
As the refermed, solid giants are to face
Winners of the later game in an uncavoured camfamgnam
match, my empyrean paradisiac rendezvous advice to the Super Eagles is for them to
recumbently metragaloblicly­ believe in God.
If possible, they should parademically
paralyze their pistulated orthodexial legs. I wish Them
arxiatical luck” ­ ♥♥.

Abeg una understand anything?

8 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by ariy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

match, my empyrean paradisiac rendezvous advice to the Super Eagles is for them to
arxiatical luck” ­ ♥♥.

no be ur brother?

7 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by tyson55(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
Wtf!
Was he speaking in tongue? undecided

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bunch of lies!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by vosquare: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
wetin b d minin of al ds trash
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by oloriooko(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Source please .

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by DeepSight(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
I doubt he wrote this one

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by kulboy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
;DThe Eagles invaded their coast and made away with their ivory grin

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by donofdons: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
[size=18pt]all i see is a the ranting of an unstable man that is being denied treatment by the idiocy of his supporters.he needs to be admitted to the hospital for a
Real medical check up and be put permenetly on mania drugs like lithium since he is a ticking time bomb[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by bocin500(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Eagles are now in more trouble because the small time wey dem for take train na I'm dem go come de use check dictionary to see if any promise of reward de inside this man yarns....chei!

28 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by AbouNazir(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Grammatical jargons at best. I like the man, though. A politician with a conscience.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by vision2050: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
op, from hell?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Lbrasi: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Patrick o ti ya werey.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by AK481(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Opam gangnam style

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Nasri100(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Haba we understood now....he was just saying congrats to the super eagles ffs
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by sholylaw(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
grin ;DJesu mi oooooooo........... grin even my oyinbo friend who is a graduate of English @ kent university don't understd this janjantic English... When am reading to to my friend he's reply was ' U say what' ....... Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by babaowo: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

arxiatical luck” ­ ♥♥.

....it seems your brain is too shallow to copy patric

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by kaysy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Laugh wan kill me oooooooo grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
lool... I find this man fascinating...

I have always thought that the purpose of speaking is to be understood......
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Nuzo1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Very crappy and ridiculous way of expression.

Worst still, is believing "god" helps you to score goals. Jeez!

If he truely wrote this, then he should as a matter of fact and urgency tender his resignation and join Bright Akpocha and I-go-dye on stage.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by lafuria1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
didnt bother to complete what he wrote and i doubt if he said so because he has a twitter account and he doesnt tweet what the op put up there, well not excessively though. i believe someone put up that crap and ascribe it to P.Obahigbon.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by puffpuff: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Patrick, a clown .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by ITbomb(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls my learned Nairalanders, is there any word there that means ' Currency '?

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by leslieu63(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
How does this affect the regulation of ashaaoww prices na,we need
there help o coz as at last year
1 round=600
2 round=1100
Express(all night)=5000
but ryt now it has been doubled or even tripled
1 round=1000
2 round=2000
Express(all night)=7500
So we r beging gudluck 2 pls setup a pannel 2 look into da mata
( Quote ) (Report ) ( Like )

11 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by sammmiey1: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Absolute garbage!what's d point of ranting in words ur listeners find vague and hard to comprehend or have 2resort 2dictionary 2get d meanings
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Lizzypop: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sir u have said it all
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2013

arxiatical luck” ­ ♥♥.

@op pls state ur source. This is not Obahiagbon, his grammer is usually coherent / understandable. Are u sure dis is not ur making?

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by honeypie143: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
sholylaw: grin ;DJesu mi oooooooo........... grin even my oyinbo friend who is a graduate of English @ kent university don't understd this janjantic English... When am reading to to my friend he's reply was ' U say what' ....... Lwkmd

Say what say what say what tongue
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Kslib(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2013

arxiatical luck” ­ ♥♥.

See wetin dis man grammar do person pikin..
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/967430_%C3%AE%C3%A2%C3%82%C3%8C%C2%B5%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%A2%C2%BD%C3%8C%C3%8C_TeeCee%C3%82%C3%A2%C2%BD%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%82%C3%8C%C2%B5%C3%8C%C3%8C%C3%A2%C3%AE%C3%A2Male%C3%A2%C3%AE%C2%BD%C3%A2March_24th%C3%A2_3%C3%A2Y%C3%A2h_jpg4ac00fbbd2a437aab963dd7f65317b91[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by dabossman(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Gimme a break. This is just a figment of the OP's imagination. Hon. Patrick sounds smoother than this.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles by Asis(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Abeg who get dictionary there?but dis was obviously made up,its not him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ligue 1: Lille Dethrone Paris Saint-germain As Champions / Mikel Obi's Letter From A Fan In Ukraine / Mason Greenwood Arrested For 'breaching Bail', Contacting 'alleged Victim'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.