Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) (10055 Views)

Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo / Free Logos, d.p's And More..... / Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by hoodboi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lord spiritual, God bless u,as u have done this you will never lack. Its very beautiful, I will never forget this. But pls answer my question above, I need a response urgently. Tnx
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by hoodboi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lord spiritual, God bless u,as u have done this you will never lack. Its very beautiful, I will never forget this. But pls answer my question above, I need a response urgently. Tnx

If u cn pls send d copy u mentioned to my email as well as a response, I will greatly appreciate it.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by frisahost(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls can u help me create logo/web banner.
FrisaHost Technologie.
Color:Red&orange
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by spywareczar(m): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2013
hoodboi: Nyc one bro, I wud appreciate a logo for think-house concepts. It should be a house with a bulb behind it,d bulb shud rise like a chimney behind it or a man's head thinking with a bulb inside it. Or if u hv any beta ideas.tnx

One more thing, do u do website design. I am building a network of freelance IT personel and I cud use a very good grafix designer dat doesn't think d way most of our websites in dis country are designed.

1 Like

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2013
spywareczar: SPYWARECZAR
i had already replied and he appreciated the one i did for him.....help with undone logos if you really want to help...
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by hoodboi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
Really sry bout this, its too embarassing. I didn't bother to read d name. I am really sry bro. thank you so so much, I apprc8 dis.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by hoodboi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Do you have a banner or anything I can help U̶̲̥̅̊ put up,to advertise your work?
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
JUUKEBOX.COM: black makes more sense or dont you think so?

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by spywareczar(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Lord.Spiritual, relax na, was working on D̶̲̥̅̊ juukebox tin, ª♏ nt done yet

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
spywareczar: @Lord.Spiritual, relax na, was working on D̶̲̥̅̊ juukebox tin, ª♏ nt done yet
the jukebox he is referring to is the ancient music playing electronic....from now on we will decide on which of the jobs to do.....i am very tired now, so help me do the:
gregory ea: Thanks for the logo, I really appreciate it, but I have one more favor to ask, I need four more logos for 'Greg A.' 'T-Don' 'Drecx A' and 'Shosho' . Thanks a million in advance
thanks for the help..
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by spywareczar(m): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
lord.spiritual:

the jukebox he is referring to is the ancient music playing electronic....
that's an outdated sh*t, W̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥ re in D̶̲̥̅̊ 21st century, sumtin cool ãήϑ eye catching wil do D̶̲̥̅̊ magic

1 Like

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
spywareczar: that's an outdated sh*t, W̶̲̥̅̊ǝ̩̥ re in D̶̲̥̅̊ 21st century, sumtin cool ãήϑ eye catching wil do D̶̲̥̅̊ magic
there is no need to talk about this , just open your own thread and do the free logo thing too and help other peeps..cos right now ur a hindrance, there are thousands of peeps on nairaland.do d right thing nd open ur own thread..
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by spywareczar(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
lord.spiritual:
i had already replied and he appreciated the one i did for him.....help with undone logos if you really want to help...

lord.spiritual:
from now on we will decide on which of the jobs to do.....i am very tired now, so help me

lord.spiritual:
there is no need to talk about this , just open your own thread and do the free logo thing tooand help other peeps..cos right now ur a hindrance, there are thousands of peeps on nairaland.do d right thing nd open ur own thread..
undecided
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
i said you should help me do the gregory ea job....thats wat i said
lord.spiritual:

the jukebox he is referring to is the ancient music playing electronic....from now on we will decide on which of the jobs to do.....i am very tired now, so help me do the:[size=18pt] gregory ea: I need four more logos for 'Greg A.' 'T-Don' 'Drecx A' and 'Shosho' . Thanks a million in advance
thanks for the help[/size]..

and not to do jobs that are already done!
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by fbistarship(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
lord.spiritual:
i said you should help me do the gregory ea job....thats wat i said
and not to do jobs that are already done!
are you Jealous?? Coz it clearly shows you re
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by hoodboi(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2013
I think I tend to agree wiv lord spiritual's juke box logo, not cux I got free stuff frm him bt cux it embodies d msg d guy is tryn to pass across. Jst sayn
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by fbistarship(m): 4:27am On Feb 26, 2013
hoodboi: I think I tend to agree wiv lord spiritual's juke box logo, not cux I got free stuff frm him bt cux it embodies d msg d guy is tryn to pass across. Jst sayn
what about the logo Spywareczar designed for you??
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by igbsam(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2013
Still waiting for my own Lord.Spiritual. DISAM & KASH
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2013
fbistarship: are you Jealous?? Coz it clearly shows you re
i had already done the think house logo and the owner appreciated it and thanked me for it, and he still goes ahead to do that same work again? he then repeats the same thing with the juukebox one, what is the point, if the person who requested the logo does not like it then he can remake it, i have no issue with that afterall i cant please everybody. i dont have an issue with him doing works, but not doing already done works, whats the benefit of that when some people have not been attended to?
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2013
igbsam: Still waiting for my own Lord.Spiritual. DISAM & KASH
did not really see the request until now, what is the company all about so i can have an idea on what to do for you.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by hoodboi(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2013
I guess they are two different designers, one prefers d modern approach while d oda is straight to d point A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ more conservative.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by frisahost(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
Am stil waitin
FrisaHost Technologies
slogan: we speak technology, color:red &orange...pls am waitin
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
frisahost: Am stil waitin
FrisaHost Technologies
slogan: we speak technology, color:red &orange...pls am waitin
what should be the banner size in pixels..
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by igbsam(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
lord.spiritual:

did not really see the request until now, what is the company all about so i can have an idea on what to do for you.
Its an Importing and Exporting company though am a Freelancer....Thanks in advance
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by frisahost(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
It shld b 400x750
lord.spiritual:

what should be the banner size in pixels..
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2013
DISAM & KASH:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2013
FRISAHOST:
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by igbsam(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2013
lord.spiritual:
DISAM & KASH:

wow...........thanks so much bro. Love this. I should be contacting you soon for some jobs. Letter heads, compliment card design and so on.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by frisahost(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Its not frisahost web technologies.. Its FrisaHost Technologies pls i wil apr íf u can help me n d color shld be red n orange
lord.spiritual:
FRISAHOST:
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2013
frisahost: Its not frisahost web technologies.. Its FrisaHost Technologies pls i wil apr íf u can help me n d color shld be red n orange

...let me change it to technologies....as you can see the background is red already
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by igbsam(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2013
lord.spiritual:
DISAM & KASH:

Sir, i would really appreciate if you can use another background colour other than white. Also, i would love a beautiful font design for the D & K just the way you did that of Da Kings or Emerald with a special font for the Disam and Kash also.... Thanks in advance.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2013
THEY SAY THE CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT ABI:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Ad Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland: Round 2 / Enlarge & Frame Ur Pictures In Unique Frames (massive Discount For Bulk Orders) / I am TeddyArt. Check out my Toon Gallery. ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.