Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 AM

Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) (10034 Views)

Nairaland Free Logos Design Promotion By Awoofawo / Free Logos, d.p's And More..... / Free Logos & Graphic Designs For 5 Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by igbsam(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2013
lord.spiritual:
THEY SAY THE CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT ABI:

Thank you so much sir. This is more better. I really appreciate
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by kristana(f): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2013
Hey ßro. .pls can u help create one wt d name larmix?
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by kazeemmuka(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2013
Loard spiritual please I need you to help design my company's logo too. Royal Acess Trading Co. A general merchant.I will really appreciate it. Thankz in advance.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by spywareczar(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2013
kazeem muka: Loard spiritual please I need you to help design my company's logo too. Royal Acess Trading Co. A general merchant.I will really appreciate it. Thankz in advance.

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2013
spywareczar: ...
thank you bros...BABA SPYWARE
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by spywareczar(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2013
lord.spiritual:

thank you bros...BABA SPYWARE
no problem Bro
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by kazeemmuka(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=spywareczar][/quote]
Am really greatfull.Thanks for d nice logo.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 1:51am On Mar 02, 2013
LARMIX:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by spenca: 6:05am On Mar 02, 2013
Hey big ups, nice tin u.making der can u please make something for caliph
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by TrixOfficial(f): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Plz can u design for my management "GrandHype Entertainment"
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by jaeo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
thanks for the juukebox job i liked all of them thank you very much peeps i really appreciate @lord.spiriual and baba spyware thank you guys God go make you bigger oo and baba spyware pls am waiting for your header fanks
lord spiritual my site uses a bright background thats why i wanted white and pink for the background but the black is also cool am gonna use it right away

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by jaeo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
lord.spiritual i hail oo see how yuv blessed me thanks a million

still waitin spyware

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by bameyi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
lord.spiritual:
GCT:
Lord.spiritual my email address is edacheisaac@gmail.com send me a message with your phone # I will call you and we talk appreciate the logo and need a little adjustment . But send me your #. And we go from there. May the lord of host be your strength and continue to prosper you and the house hold of God.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by lordspiritual(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2013
CALIPH:

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by okwutency(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pls design a logo for my new biz name "O'T£ÑÇ¥ ENTERPRISE". My email is . God bless You bro.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by spenca: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
lord.spiritual:
CALIPH:
This quite cool buh bruh can i get something more graphicAl Pls?
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 10, 2013
Please can you help me do something on Terabyte Minded entertainment. And also a personal logo wit Abu Mikey Hernadez
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by mhozzis(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2013
pls can u help me with a logo for 'ANIFLEX KONCEPTS' we deal in customized wristband,mugs,shirts and sale of android gargets.

Thanks boss
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by HERO111: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2013
@lord.spiritual,
Am really impressed with some of your designs, kindly help me with my i.t company logo design, the name is Digidat Technologies. info@digidatng.com
God bless you
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by P3trCruzZ(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gudday Boss...Thnx 4 ur efforts,plz hlp me tidy a flashy logo 4 SOFT BOYS COLONY(SBC).Its a club in my sku nd am d captain of d crew.Thank You in Advance
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by adewale2011(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2013
Check this out if it corresponds, pls
P3tr CruzZ: Gudday Boss...Thnx 4 ur efforts,plz hlp me tidy a flashy logo 4 SOFT BOYS LONY(SBC).Its a club in my sku nd am d captain of d crew.Thank You in Advance

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by P3trCruzZ(m): 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Itz kul.But plz add SOFT BOYS COLONY somewhere.Thanx bro
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by newuser: 2:48am On Mar 19, 2013
i will appreciate if I can get a logo for a unisex salon.

the name is Tresses Beauty.

the colors are purple and pink.

its for my wife.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Omo dis Lord spiritual guy no be Human being again...I guess he dreams about graphic designs!
He is too creative, shey una sabi wetin dem dey call Werey - Onyara? This guy na one! More petrol to the tire on ur neck, bro! U r just too creative!!!!!!!!!!! Of coz I wanna make 3 requests and wld like to get ur contact.

1. Is an image containing the word "Lekan Blaze" with a slim guy standing somewhere close the names!

2. Is an image for a muSic producer the image should contain the name "T.jons Classik" with a visible piano/keyboard and below with twitter handle; @tjons_jonzzy.

3. An image containing the word "Cool Wears",
Slogan; "Fashion speaks, let's design its voice", Telephone; 08132061521

Note: Images should also be a DP compatible.

#God take you Higher !!!!!!!!! Need ur BB pin/ mobile number

1 Like

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2013
lord.spiritual:
I will be doing free logos, d.p's and much more for as many that will stumble upon this thread....

please like my page and go see some of my other designs: www.facebook.com/pages/Kreations-grafix/288235317956500

enquiries: osaruese44@gmail.com

PROMO CONTINUES WHILE STRENGTH LASTS.....(pls support d man of God if you can grin grin grin grin grin)
if you are in neeed of cutting edge flyers and posters pls get in touch..
LETS GO THERE!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omo dis Lord spiritual guy no be Human being again...I guess he dreams about graphic designs!
He is too creative, shey una sabi wetin dem dey call Werey - Onyara? This guy na one! More petrol to the tire on ur neck, bro! U r just too creative!!!!!!!!!!! Of coz I wanna make 3 requests and wld like to get ur contact.

1. Is an image containing the word "Lekan Blaze" with a slim guy standing somewhere close the names!

2. Is an image for a muSic producer the image should contain the name "T.jons Classik" with a visible piano/keyboard and below with twitter handle; @tjons_jonzzy.

Note: Images maybe used for DP too.

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by adewale2011(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2013
221A3C6F that's my BBM, Ɣøµ can also follow on twitter @hammedshabi, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ add M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ and let's talk about the project and see Ђδω·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡ I̶̲̥̅̊ could help, ª♏ doind it for free bro!!! J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ for the first one!!!
lekanblaze:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Images maybe used for DP too.

Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by oscarvicto(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
pls can u help me do a logo on newrevolution.com (an online e commerce site)
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by GailMartins: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
OMG! LordSpiritual, am tripn! My brother, pls help me too sir. A̶̲̥̅♏‎​ starting a mobile restuarant soonest but my main issue now is †ђξ logo. I cant afford a grafix designer. Pls help me with a llogo. Coy name is YouGoYo.com; its a combination of both English and yoruba. And it means "you will be satisfied". Any colour that brings fud to mind is fine with me. I deeply apreciate! I like to use as my dp too. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣!
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by frisahost(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
pls help me wit a logo n web banner for MAVEN CROWN SMS. the logo bg shld b green
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by Herzyz(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
My name is Adekola Adewunmi am into video coverage and editing I need a job logo to promote my job.

Company name: Ade-Oba Media ledge

I will wnt it to be in white background showing camera in d logo, txt should be written in black and red. Tnks for ur service.
Re: Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) by skinnyolawale(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
i nid a logo of freight service..D AND K FREIGHT SERVICE LIMITED wit d picture of ship,bus and jet..it must b in white and green colour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enlarge & Frame Ur Pictures In Unique Frames (massive Discount For Bulk Orders) / Free Ad Promo For Web Designers On Nairaland: Round 2 / Okinographix Realistic Cartoon Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.