Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory (11338 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by sesanrota(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2013
The Book of AFCON 13: 1- 14

1. And the day came, even the day of the Lord, this Sunday.
2. That the adversary of Nigeria, these Ivorians came threatening
3. And Stephen, the son of Keshi, the commanderof Nigeria Army entreated the praying Nigerians to pray
4. And in churches and mosques, in mountains and camps prayers were offered
5. And behold on the battle ground, the army, these super eagles fought forcing the Ivorians to retreat
6. But their champion, this Goliath called Drogba, a Nigerian exile known before as Aderogba came flanked by his generals
7. Even world famous generals -Toure,­ Eboue, Kalou, Gervinho,..taking the battle to the Nigerians
8. But the Spirit of God stirred one son of Mba, even the one called Sunday, the least in the Nigerian camp
9. And thus he said 2 the commander, Who is this uncircumcised Ivorian that he should defy the armies of the giant of Africa,
10. And he was told to sit down that even Mikel, Victor, Yobo, ..... these warriors that have done battle in far countries cannot dare this Goliath, Drogba
11. And he told the commander for this purpose was I named Sunday, to do battle on the day of the Lord,
12. And the commander, Keshi urged him go
13. And Sunday arose and caused havoc in the camp of the Ivorians
14. And the armies Ivory Coast, these adversaries of Nigerian was utterly destroyed.

40 Likes

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Lolz...to the Joke Section pls---->>>
By the way,i hope we don't write Lamentations after the semi-final/final.

11 Likes

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by yusmanmoha85(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2013
Wow! It was an intrestin game, I'm sure Nigeria will reach final.

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2013
yusmanmoha85: Wow! It was an intrestin game, I'm sure Nigeria will reach final.
We all hope they will, but don't be too sure bro, remember ivory coast thought the same thing too.
No team is a pushover, not even Mali.

2 Likes

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by ndala(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: Lolz...to the Joke Section pls---->>>
lwkmd oo grin bro u get mouth
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by tyson55(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nice one Op.

Let me drop this piece too.

Lessons to learn from Super Eagles victory over Cote D`Ivoire

1.Football pundits globally wrote the “Super Chickens” off
Morals: When the whole world have written you off remember your destiny lies in your hand

2.The Ivorian’s were more talented
Morals: Talent alone cannot give you result but passion for what you are doing and your determination to succeed.

3.The Ivorian’s have been together as a team for over five years
Morals: It is not how long that matters but how well

4.Seventeen players in the Nigeria team where making their first appearance in a major competition
Morals: To make a head way in any endeavour must not take decades the major determinants are your vision, set goals, pursuit of your ambition, determination and discipline.

5.Two home based players were included in the team, one of them was able to stop the number one rated team in Africa from doing damage in the defense, and the other scored arguably the best goal of the tournament so far.
Morals: No matter where you are domiciled your star can shine above others if only you have self-confidence, self-discipline and the belief that “I can make it”

No matter the negative happenings and developments in Nigeria, we can still make it with God on our side.

36 Likes

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by jonili(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
na so my brother d next epistle will b on mali
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by BabaEleko(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
This space belong to the SUPER EAGLES of Nigeria. Please beware of 4-1-10 including Oga Seun. grin
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by neversaynever(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
All this'll make sense when we win the AFCON proper.
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
ndala: lwkmd oo grin bro u get mouth
grin U no get mouth? #lol
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by jhydebaba(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
The trend now is to write epistle cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
My Prayer For You This Week.
Even if your problem is as big as an Elephant (Cote d'voire), you ll soar higher over it like an Eagle (Nigeria Super Eagles).
We ll write a new victorious epistle, come Sunday.
Gbàgbé òsì, Nija is winning this AFCON.

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by gidiMonsta(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
If El-rufai like OPs post now, CAN go dey promise brimstone and fire. mschwwwwww
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bros you too much
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by opeoluwa2(f): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
gidiMonsta: If El-rufai like OPs post now, CAN go dey promise brimstone and fire. mschwwwwww

UBM=you be mumuni

2 Likes

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by PointB: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Wow. Very interesting piece.
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by begwong: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
binger: Lolz...to the Joke Section pls---->>>
Lamentation in the offing if you change the winning team!
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
[size=48pt] Nice Jokes, [/size] [size=48pt] preparing to write version 2.[/size]

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by plainmirror(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dude Ʊ a®ε so creative,number 11 got ♏e crackn ma ribs ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º l
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by FXKing2012(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
This OP is really talented, I urge you to harness this talent that you've got.
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hail nija
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Sholly2924: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
am so happy 4 nigeria is not easy at all am proude of u my fathers land
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by generaliy07(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
Afcon 1:1-6
...and a certain man of the army of the Ivorians,Eboue
the slanderer(for so his name means),who had
earlier before the war,
2.ranted all over a certain city called Twitter,and
called unto the people,saying,''thus saith theRealEboue,the eagles will no longer soar in this
land,
3.for they shall be fried for super'',and so despised
the Eagles,the Giants of the sky...
4.And the Lord heard him,and smote his tongue(for
he cried so bitterly after the battle),and sent him back to his league in a premier ship,in which he sailed with
some of his war men.
5.And the Lord said unto the Eagles,rejoice a little ye
people,and get ready for the battle of the Malians,for
they shall come in their ranks to fight you in a valley
called semifina' in the pidgin tongue,but be ye not afraid,for i will give this medal to you,that ye may
rejoice,6.and when the people heard this,they
rejoiced!!!

9 Likes

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by equily(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nyc 1 ,,,,,,,,,,hope ur write-up won't b d oda way round after d 1/2 final,,,,,,,,,,,lolzzzzz
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Clemzy16(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nice piece. . . Sunday Mba the (enugu rangers) home base player help the super eagle secure a place in the semi-final spot on sunday of the week. Who says prayers ain't working for Nigeria?!
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Scarpon(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
super eagles every where on nl Abeg it's time we pray and fast for the next match
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
tyson55: Nice one Op.

Let me drop this piece too.

Lessons to learn from Super Eagles victory over Cote D`Ivoire

1.Football pundits globally wrote the “Super Chickens” off
Morals: When the whole world have written you off remember your destiny lies in your hand

2.The Ivorian’s were more talented
Morals: Talent alone cannot give you result but passion for what you are doing and your determination to succeed.

3.The Ivorian’s have been together as a team for over five years
Morals: It is not how long that matters but how well

4.Seventeen players in the Nigeria team where making their first appearance in a major competition
Morals: To make a head way in any endeavour must not take decades the major determinants are your vision, set goals, pursuit of your ambition, determination and discipline.

5.Two home based players were included in the team, one of them was able to stop the number one rated team in Africa from doing damage in the defense, and the other scored arguably the best goal of the tournament so far.
Morals: No matter where you are domiciled your star can shine above others if only you have self-confidence, self-discipline and the belief that “I can make it”

No matter the negative happenings and developments in Nigeria, we can still make it with God on our side.

God bless you for this smiley

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by shadrach77: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
this rubbish has to stop. Why not use the koranic to form these jokes, why use the bible? Something like this was also coined during the Farouk, Otedola saga. It more or less blasphemous and sacrilegious angry angry angry
Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by adexsimply(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
generaliy07: Afcon 1:1-6
...and a certain man of the army of the Ivorians,Eboue
the slanderer(for so his name means),who had
earlier before the war,
2.ranted all over a certain city called Twitter,and
called unto the people,saying,''thus saith theRealEboue,the eagles will no longer soar in this
land,
3.for they shall be fried for super'',and so despised
the Eagles,the Giants of the sky...
4.And the Lord heard him,and smote his tongue(for
he cried so bitterly after the battle),and sent him back to his league in a premier ship,in which he sailed with
some of his war men.
5.And the Lord said unto the Eagles,rejoice a little ye
people,and get ready for the battle of the Malians,for
they shall come in their ranks to fight you in a valley
called semifina' in the pidgin tongue,but be ye not afraid,for i will give this medal to you,that ye may
rejoice,6.and when the people heard this,they
rejoiced!!!
NICE ONE DUDE

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by adexsimply(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2013
shadrach77: this rubbish has to stop. Why not use the koranic to form these jokes, why use the bible? Something like this was also coined during the Farouk, Otedola saga. It more or less blasphemous and sacrilegious angry angry angry
what is all the FUSS about? are you a FANATIC?SMH undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory by Jeflox: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nice joke....mehnnn u try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Bet9ja, 1960Bet Predictions, Daily Betting Tips | www.solopredict.com / Medvedev Beats Djokovic To Win US Open / Nigeria Beat South Africa 1 - 0 In Women's Football Olympic Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.