Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Jim Iyke Named Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal- (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Named Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal- (pictures) (1367 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Jim Iyke Is Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Named Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal- (pictures) by Boyoorisha: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2013
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke has been appointed brand ambassador of the Virgin Atlantic airline.
An excited Iyke made the announcement himself on Twitter. ‘To Gatwick to shoot d VIRGIN ATLANTIC commercial. Excited beyond words! OSHE BABA! grateful!’.
NET gathered from his publicist, Mitch Ngaman that the deal was signed in Ghana, few days back and is worth over N23 million ($150,000).
This is the first major deal the actor will be signing since his deal with the telecommunication company, Globacom, expired.

http://news.naij.com/22414.html

Re: Jim Iyke Named Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal- (pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
I never thought I'll see the day Jim Iyke and virgin would be used in the same sentence lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke Named Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal- (pictures) by dasparrow: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
joeydozzy: I never thought I'll see the day Jim Iyke and virgin would be used in the same sentence lipsrsealed

LOL, na so.

Wonders never cease to happen.
Re: Jim Iyke Named Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal- (pictures) by lindaflorence: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
dasparrow:

LOL, na so.

Wonders never cease to happen.
abi oo

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About 2face And Annie Idibia’s Dubai Wedding / Lil Wayne hospitalized For Another Seizure / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.