Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (42782 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by MATUREZEE: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Sometimes this Northern Biggots are selfish whenever they re talking.
Being envy over everything, who do they think they are? By the way
now its the Igbo dominating the Army ko? Because they re now fishing out the useless and heartless Senators who re sponsoring this BokoHaram idiots. And however, the now killing of most of the Boko fools members.
While for over decades, the North have being Dominating the whole Forces, who killed who, who complained?
Mtcheeww! Finding fault in everything.
Thats the Economy building we sent them to Abuja to help build.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by HAH: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Dawn of a new era. Its time positions are earned by merit. Never again will we allow our military be ran by non-qualified bigots from axis of evil.

Bigot for your information all appointment in govt must follow the federal character constitutionally and it is wrong for one part to dominate others

I have worked closely with the nigerian army and believe me Igbo are among the minority not because they are not recruited but because they want to make money quickly and in the military you must pay your due

One thing I notice about this Jonathan government is the deliberate marginalization of the south west in every sector, it seems the highest office holder from south west is the minister of Agriculture

And the reason why must people see the north as dominating is because the north sees itself as one but in the south everyone Identifies with his tribe and there is nothing like one south that is why jonathan will marginalise the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Empyv: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls lets thread softly this northern senators should not politicise th army or else d entity nigeria will be confined to histort.
Are our northern freind now afraid? Could this why they instigated the removal of the CG of immigration?Pls lets thread softly this northern senators should not politicise th army or else d entity nigeria will be confined to histort.
Are our northern freind now afraid? Could this why they instigated the removal of the CG of immigration?
Pls lets thread softly this northern senators should not politicise th army or else d entity nigeria will be confined to histort.
Are our northern freind now afraid? Could this why they instigated the removal of the CG of immigration?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
NSF's position is in order. There is no merit being applied anywhere, it's a clear case of nepotism.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
ha! When they finish meeting they can go home to drink kunu because they will not do anything. Waterways with deadly gunboats and frigates with missile launch capabilities are in the hands of Tompolo.

Fighter jets in Enugu and Imo. Armed elite force secretly trained in Israel ready to pounce on nama and even bring the nama to the Southeast so we can have enough meat in our new country. GEJ made the deadly mistake that caused Azazi his life but not anymore. We are in red alert now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by ochukoccna: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
And it is only Iboes that meet this certain minimum standards
Bunkum!
Do note that I DO NOT ALIGN WITH THE NEPOTISTIC RESPONSE OF THE NORTH (if true) TO THIS ISSUE,YET
Regardless of their egalitarian&republican posturing,Iboes seep with tribalism
Look at how they post in their language on Nairaland threads started in English
Such ethnic sentiments led to the 1st coup&counter coup,their massacre up north&the unfortunate civil war
Ahmadu Bello was spot on that bring an Ibo under your wing&find out he's schemimg on how to dominate &expel you from your own turf
To think he calls his unbrided ambition a sign of having Jewish genes is nothing but delusion
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
flow1759: And so what? Wasn't it heard then that Buhari went to the north to pack all his village boys dat didn't attend even primary sch to join the Army.
You got me laughing at this your comment.Naija una nor go kill person with laugh.I hail....o

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Prof Corruption: NSF's position is in order. There is no merit being applied anywhere, it's a clear case of nepotism.
before you make such accusation first you must conduct a census in the army and find which region has the highest percentage. It's a case of nepotism because it involves the igbos.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by kafero(m): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
What is wrong with Igbos dominating? As long as they are Nigerians I'm very Ok with it - especially when their domination is out of merit. This is why come 2015 Nigerians should not make the mistake of putting a Northerner in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OluEmmaAss: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
May be that's why JTF is having marginal victory over BH. Every sector dominated by these backward tribalists is a failure: government, NFA, Oil sector etc.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by EzePromoe: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
If they like they sack every Igbo in the army and install Northerners. How will this stop their brothers from polishing my shoe anytime I want to go out.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ogosoga: when they were dominating nobody complained

I tell you. Useless bunch. When their illiterate generals were ruling, no one was complaining.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ogosoga: when they were dominating nobody complained

I tell you. Useless bunch. When their illiterate generals were ruling, no one was complaining.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
Y hasn't anyone create a thread on the flag off d nigeria centinary celebration going on live on tv. Its fun, walahi!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by alexy147(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
When others are busy trying to summit a bill to the house,u are there showing the world how jobless u are by checking how many army chiefs that are igbos? Wake up dude,the world have gone pass that ur tribalism reasoning..Na who the cap fit go wear am

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by lacasa: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
WELL DONE!!! grin

Once bitten twice shy, the Immigration woman went the same route and didn't succeed.

Now, the Army Head makes the same synical attempt and thinks he will get away with it.

Tisk! Tisk!! Tisk!!! grin

a leopard never changes its spots

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by bakila: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
One need to check the promotion and posting of generals under Ihejirieke. Unfortunately he has gone about it with some clannishness.
Anyway its there turn, carryon ndigbo afterall the daughter of a Biafran General is the Prime Minister of Nigeria.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by gratiaeo(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ok now, let apply quota system on gate men and see who have dominated who... This Hausa people na MUMUUU
Gumi is a devils incarnate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by HAH: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
This the reason the army refused making Igbo chief of army since 1966, ironsi became COAS and it led to the first coup in Nigeria and it led to first mutiny as well.

Igbos that are still thinking about Biafra, don't trust them in anything government.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Amazondepth(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
It is obvious the military top brass have been politicised.for damaging accusations of dis magnitude to b used to score cheap points by sheik Gumi,it goes to show many a northern General have whispered some acrimonous innuendo into his head one way or the other!once dis wicked man succeed in getting d allegiance of some soldiers away from d Chief of Defence staff then d true seed of discord will begin to germinate!God forbid we see mutiny and indiscipline championed by ethno-religious agitations in our military.we no ready to act sometime in april for naija o!discretion is indeed d better part of valour
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Eze Promoe: If they like they sack every Igbo in the army and install Northerners. How will this stop their brothers from polishing my shoe anytime I want to go out.
gratiaeo: Ok now, let apply quota system on gate men and see who have dominated who... This Hausa people na MUMUUU
Gumi is a devils incarnate

lol
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
May be that's why JTF is having marginal victory over BH. Every sector dominated by these backward tribalists is a failure: government, NFA, Oil sector etc.
your father backward your mother tribalist
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by ochukoccna: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ishsoph: Y hasn't anyone create a thread on the flag off d nigeria centinary celebration going on live on tv. Its fun, walahi!
Who gives a phuck about that spurious event which is celebrating this fraud of a nation!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
AK 48: have u ever asked yourself why the progressive super eagles is filled with igbos?

Do u think the super eagles wud av gone far if quota was used as a selection tool?

Why didnt they complain abt the igbo domination of super eagle?

Whoever is fit academicaly n otherwise should b promoted

Most of the players in the SE are not core igbos, majority are deltans and from rivers.

Victor Moses, Juwon Oshaniwa, Raheem Lawal(Yoruba). Nosa Igiebor, Efe Ambrose, Fegor Ogude, Reuben Gabriel & Brown Ideye(Edo). Ahmed Musa(Hausa).

Keshi just loves his Delta people. Those players are not the best Nigeria has to off but they have done well.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
lucenzo: before you make such accusation first you must conduct a census in the army and find which region has the highest percentage. It's a case of nepotism because it involves the igbos.

So where is the figure that Ihejirika used to conduct the promotion?
It has nothing to do with Igbo per say but everything with Ihejirika. He lacks strength of character. This is the sort of action that a perverted individual takes but would later haunt the entire race. Action and reaction are not equal in human relations and by the time the present clueless administration is gone, the next president may simply retire some of these folks that are being unjustly promoted.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Popcorn time. Biafra war revisited.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Hardfact: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Interesting! This idea that Nigeria was really never one keeps popping up again and again. The politics of Nigeria's always been the more united North with every biased advantage gathered over the years, versus the forever divided South whose best's been to always do the bidding of their northern masters, like sheep to slaughter. A lot of things are definitely biased in favour of the North in this "one" Nigeria and the last thing the disunited south that feeds the nation can do is to find a way to put these things right. One keeps wondering how this "one" Nigeria structured in the skewed manner can ever make meanful progress, while other nations keep building on their past successes. Awo's era's kind of govt which recorded achievements, wasnt it better than the current mess that encourages visionlessness and laziness? With the way these things are going unchecked, I pity the south if a regular Nigerian northerner every clinches power again.
BTW, arent there Yorubas and NigerDeltans in the army, and why arent they complaining too, to lend credence?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
flow1759: And so what? Wasn't it heard then that Buhari went to the north to pack all his village boys dat didn't attend even primary sch to join the Army.
okay check out na.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by cnwamo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
You read my mind bruv.
1 shortblackboy: This country wahala just too many na wa o
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by braine(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Are they sure about their claims?? I thought the Abokis dominated.. Every Army man I've met is an aboki. So how come??

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by gratiaeo(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
I go vex sack my Aboki oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Femi Fani-Kayode" - 27-yr-old Precious Chikwendu / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.