Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Still Bed-wetting At 30 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Still Bed-wetting At 30 (3218 Views)

How To Prevent Sleep Paralysis And Nucturnal Emission(bed Wetting). / What Age And Class Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / At What "AGE" Did You Stop Bed-wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Bed-wetting At 30 by EddyTells(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2006
I honestly didnt want to bring this up, just incase the babe is also on narialand.
But i recently met a nigerian girl in manchester who still wets her bed at night. [as in she pee"s on the bad]. And she's 30 years. You could have imagined the shock shocked shocked i was in when i discovered it.

When we talked about it, she said she had done a medical check up and her bladder was alright and that it doesnt happen all the time. If she's medically sound, perhaps its "spiritual" then.

I do like this girl but bedwetting i dont know undecided .

What do you guys think could be wrong with her ?
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by babymine(f): 9:13am On May 02, 2006
Bedwetting at 30? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by lioness(f): 9:18am On May 02, 2006
Oh my God! Thats so sad sad
30 whole years? Is she sure she's done a comprehensive medical check up?
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by babymine(f): 9:21am On May 02, 2006
But that shoudn't stop you from loving her. Aight? wink
Stand by her and find a solution to da problem. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by bluenubian(f): 9:25am On May 02, 2006
could be an emotional problems

im 22 and i had a very bad experience, i actually peed in the bed i was sharing with my bf one time, but the night b4 i had drank so much and got so drunk, i didnt even remember going to be, it was so embarassing, but my bf took it well , he understood and we laugh about it till today,

so jus stick by her, nothing wrong with trying to wake her up at night to go use the johns, if she see u r taking it well and trying to help, that might help her get over her problem.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by lioness(f): 9:28am On May 02, 2006
Much more than love, you need to know the root cause of the problem and find a solution to it.
Its not something you can ignore and over look bcause of love.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by bluenubian(f): 9:32am On May 02, 2006
who said anything bout love
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by beyunce(f): 9:32am On May 02, 2006
well it happens. it might be that she is cursed.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by bluenubian(f): 9:36am On May 02, 2006
u mean cursed, haha that's a good one
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by babymine(f): 9:37am On May 02, 2006
Don't jump to the wrong conclusion. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by beyunce(f): 9:39am On May 02, 2006
babymine:

Don't jump to the wrong conclusion. cheesy cheesy cheesy

wat do u mean by dat it happens for Gods sake.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by babymine(f): 9:42am On May 02, 2006
Yes it does, but we don't know if that's her case. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by beyunce(f): 9:46am On May 02, 2006
babymine:

Yes it does, but we don't know if that's her case. cheesy cheesy cheesy

if u read what i wrote well. u will see that i said might. not she is.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by lioness(f): 9:55am On May 02, 2006
These things happen. My cousin wet her bed till she turned 24 or 25. I never really asked her how she stopped but one time we joked about it, she said it was a spiritual problem. But then again, she believed in a lot of spiritual stuff.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by kajad(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2006
bluenubian:

could be an emotional problems

so jus stick by her, nothing wrong with trying to wake her up at night to go use the johns, if she see you're taking it well and trying to help, that might help her get over her problem.

I'll go with you all way girl! cool
We can't just attribute little stuff to spiritual problems.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by bluenubian(f): 10:25am On May 02, 2006
good looking out KAJAD
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by babymine(f): 10:30am On May 02, 2006
I feel for the lady. That's a bad situation she's in. sad sad
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by lioness(f): 10:48am On May 02, 2006
Eddy,

Does she/family have a history of diabetis or maybe bladder irritation or infection.
Find out more about her family and see those medical papers she says she has ok.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by ahuruchi(f): 12:52pm On May 02, 2006
A girl bed-wetting at 30, may be a spiritual problem.  The only solution to this problem is for her to surrender her life to Jesus Christ and pray to God to remove the problem for her, for with God all things are possible.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by Roscodaddy(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2006
Soori,to say your gal needs prayer and medical attention,if you love her,you have to help her get out of her problem,she will be grateful to you forever.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by beyunce(f): 1:04pm On May 02, 2006
ahuruchi:

A girl bed-wetting at 30, may be a spiritual problem. The only solution to this problem is for her to surrender her life to Jesus Christ and pray to God to remove the problem for her, for with God all things are possible.

haha.
anyways welcome to nairaland
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by Z4M4eva(f): 1:06pm On May 02, 2006
Hmm. . .That's sad.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by Rhodalyn(f): 1:08pm On May 02, 2006
how embarrassing!
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by bluenubian(f): 1:12pm On May 02, 2006
rhod u so bad!!! wink
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by Rhodalyn(f): 1:14pm On May 02, 2006
it's embarrassing init cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy can U just imagine that! shocked shocked shocked shocked anywayz, it aint her fault.
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by babymine(f): 1:28pm On May 02, 2006
Rhoda!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by O4real(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2006
Those who have imagined it has fallen into their mama's @rse by now! Anyways, i don't believe in acsribing my problems to the spiritual until all natural corrective measures has been taken into cognisance.
So the original post guy should help her by making sure she makes it to the convenience at least twice in the night since her bladder is ok from medical test. She should not take a lot of liquids in the night. She should be made not to sleep too soundly i.e. deeply. mmmm, first apply these and lets see how it goes.
Please note: It is never a curse to do anything 4 love. . . because that thing called love is encompassing. LOVE RULES!!!
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by kajad(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2006
ahuruchi:

A girl bed-wetting at 30, may be a spiritual problem. The only solution to this problem is for her to surrender her life to Jesus Christ and pray to God to remove the problem for her
Dumb!!! angry angry angry
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by bluenubian(f): 1:53pm On May 02, 2006
lol that was a good one grin grin
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by Rhodalyn(f): 1:55pm On May 02, 2006
babymine:

Rhoda!! shocked shocked shocked
what
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by beyunce(f): 1:55pm On May 02, 2006
haha
Re: Still Bed-wetting At 30 by dominobaby(f): 1:59pm On May 02, 2006
It is pitiful o. She needs someone to always wake her at intervals to wee @ nite, and above all, she needs to do a lot of prayers, i tell u, it is nt a normal thing to stil bedwet AT 30!! Let her prayer n have FAITH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Bake The National Cake / How To Change My Moniker/username To All Caps / Dubai Mlm! Make Free Money 4 Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.