Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy (3951 Views)

10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tosinadeda: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2008
wonders will never end. can any scientist here tell us the cause of this??

Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tosinadeda: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2008
more pics

Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tosinadeda: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2008
more

Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
i am not sure but i think it might be Pituitary dwarfism or cretinism. undecided
Pituitary dwarfism is caused by an insufficiency of the pituitary growth hormone . Typically, the pituitary dwarf stops growing in early childhood but retains normal body proportion, mental capacity, and sexual development.
Cretinism is a type of dwarfism accompanied by mental retardation and distortion of the body, resulting from an insufficiency of thyroid hormone.

she might be called a midget undecided hard luck !

tosin why not post the source wink
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by TOYOSI20(f): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ Post

Thanks for these pics, I watched a similar case on TLC,

and the lady was[b] perfectly able to function in society[/b].

This just goes to show us how thankful we should be and

that we should count our many blessings any little chance we get.
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by hahaha2(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2008
man oh man and i thought i had problems. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by dipo2much(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2008
THIS IS SCARY.
I HAVE BEEN SO GRATEFUL TO GOD,I AM 6FT5 .I THOUGHT I AM GETTING TOO TALL.
LORD HAVE MERCY ON US FOR NOT APPRECIATING HOW WE LOOK
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by ikamefa(f): 2:35am On Mar 10, 2008
awwwwwwwwww aint she a cutey? kiss

i don't care if she a dwarf , midget even Chihuahua sef!

she is cute! kiss
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by kathyekiti: 3:38am On Mar 10, 2008
Looks like she has a condition known as primordial dwarfism. The cause is unknown. They have normal intelligence but shortened lifespans due to aneurysms
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by henry007(m): 3:47am On Mar 10, 2008
she's a cutee
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tRoOE(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2008
She is so adorable especially in the pic she’s wearing a lavender dress.

She looks like a doll cheesy cheesy cheesy and fragile sad
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by almondjoy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2008
If it were in Nigeria, she would have been called an "osu" or one funny name like that and asked her parents to come and confess before their ancestral shrine.  Nobody mentioned witchcraft oh!  Thank God for the modern world.  See the love and care she is receiving? Only in the western world can such a thing happen.  I really love and praise them for that, with all the faults they may have.  I know no Nigerian will come near this woman of 22 if this were to happen in Nigeria.  She only looks cute because "oyinbo" man has made her cute with love and attention.  Right from birth or age 1.  This child would have been buried alive in some "evil forest" somewhere in Africa! No one will even ask for her whereabouts. . . .good riddance to bad rubbish!

Thank God for Oyinbo people.
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by ifyalways(f): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2008
kathyekiti:

Looks like she has a condition known as primordial dwarfism. The cause is unknown. They have normal intelligence but shortened lifespans due to aneurysms
. . . hearing it for the first time.wud have to check it out.
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tpia: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2008
in olden times, she would have been known as a "little person".

As in elf, fairy, female version of leprechaun, sprite, or something like that.

so tiny.

indeed, lord have mercy!

na thumbelina o! shocked
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by chiegemba(f): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2008
@poster; did look her up she isnt 22yr though although she's still tiny 4 her age. she's known as d world's littlest angel. she also has a webpage 4 more info on her: http://littlekenadie.com/about-kenadie.html

Also some fascinating pics on little people: http://www.garyparker.com/fmsetgallery.html?gallery=Dwarfism

***Guess we should all b grateful 2 God*** wink smiley
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by efuah(f): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2008
almondjoy:

If it were in Nigeria, she would have been called an "osu" or one funny name like that and asked her parents to come and confess before their ancestral shrine.  Nobody mentioned witchcraft oh!  Thank God for the modern world.  See the love and care she is receiving? Only in the western world can such a thing happen.  I really love and praise them for that, with all the faults they may have.  I know no Nigerian will come near this woman of 22 if this were to happen in Nigeria.  She only looks cute because "oyinbo" man has made her cute with love and attention.  Right from birth or age 1.  This child would have been buried alive in some "evil forest" somewhere in Africa! No one will even ask for her whereabouts. . . .good riddance to bad rubbish!

Thank God for Oyinbo people.

Awww AJ, this ya post made me cry cry. . .  very true, we thank God for the whites and the little we've acquired from them through education. If it were in Ghana here, this girl would have been neglected and made mockery of cry

She's such a cute one. smiley
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by almondjoy(f): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
efuah:

Awww AJ, this ya post made me cry cry. . .  very true, we thank God for the whites and the little we've acquired from them through education. If it were in Ghana here, this girl would have been neglected and made mockery of cry

She's such a cute one. smiley

Na true now.  Neglected is good!  I say she would have been suffocated or poisoned be some "spiritualists" wey dey go church every "S[b]I[/b]NDAY", till she disappears!  Long hisssssssssssssssssss! Africans. . . . People when no value life in any form. . . .except it is perfectly created according to their terms and fantasies. . . .the most imperfect from all angles!  And na them make noise pass!  I say thank God for Oyinbo people. kiss
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by janami(f): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Post
This just goes to show us how thankful we should be and

that we should count our many blessings any little chance we get.
word!
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by habumaks(m): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2008
@poster
Kenadie Jourdin-Bromley, known around the world as "the littlest angel", was born Feb.13, 2003, weighing just 2 lbs, 8 ounces.
source: http://littlekenadie.com/about-kenadie.html

LIAR she is not 22 years!
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by uspry1(f): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2008
LOL about the title misleads!

habumaks:

@poster
Kenadie Jourdin-Bromley, known around the world as "the littlest angel", was born Feb.13, 2003, weighing just 2 lbs, 8 ounces.
source: http://littlekenadie.com/about-kenadie.html

LIAR she is not 22 years!

I checked out the link provided by @habumaks. I realized that the poster did not read the whole thing. To make correction at below:

At that time Kenadie was born on Feb. 13, 2003. Her parent was Brianne Jourdin was just 22 and her daddy (her mom's fiancee), Court Bromley, was 25.

Today, Kenadie is 5 years old. That's why the poster confused the age between her and her mother. Maybe the poster has math problem to figure out how old she is today. LOL!
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tosinadeda: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2008
i got the pics from my mailbox, saying she was 22
so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if she was 5yrs, being like this wnt be a problem,dnt u think so
and her face obviously isnt 5yrs old
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by uspry1(f): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2008
tosinadeda:

i got the pics from my mailbox, saying she was 22
so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if she was 5yrs, being like this wnt be a problem,dnt u think so
and her face obviously isnt 5yrs old

@tosin

You do not understand that she is REALLY 5 YEARS OLD and has SERIOUS UNKNOWN CAUSE of BIRTH CONDITION as @kathyekiti has said below quote.

kathyekiti:

WHICH MEANS her body is not NORMAL as real 5 years old body should be.
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 17, 2008
@POSTER

You're an ignoramus! Instead of you to look before you leap, you leaped before you looked tongue

A Girl of 5 years old, you talk say na 22 and people self no ask yoou for the source. Shioor cool
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tosinadeda: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2008
well got the mail from a friend!
i obviously didnt know the site then, so i dnt know wut u mean by looking before u leap
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tosinadeda: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2008
jassie:

@POSTER

You're an ignoramus! Instead of you to look before you leap, you leaped before you looked tongue

A Girl of 5 years old, you talk say na 22 and people self no ask yoou for the source. Shioor cool

i save my comments sad
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tosinadeda: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2008
@ all
sorry about the misinformation,got this pics in my mailbox saying she was 22, so i decided to share with nairaland.
hope thats ok now
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by acidrop(f): 7:29am On Mar 17, 2008
she looks like a little fairy
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by ifyalways(f): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2008
jassie:

@POSTER

lol
hope you take to your words too and look/check b4 you type,we did ask for the source,OK. cool
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2008
@tosinededa
LOL. I was only kidden ur ass man. Shld have known that by the smileys I put there wink
Anyways its a simple mistake anyone can make. cheesy

@Ifyalways

Lol, Na u sabi. grin
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by ifyalways(f): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
jassie na you no sabi grin
its all good jare.
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by pheesayor(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2008
tosinadeda:

@ all
sorry about the misinformation,got this pics in my mailbox saying she was 22, so i decided to share with nairaland.
hope thats ok now

Ma guy, see as everyone wan crucify u,
Re: Jeeeeez She Is Actually 5! and so tiny, Lord Have Mercy by tosinadeda: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2008
Fisayo na so i see am o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Drug Rochi,what For? / Nigeria Records 281,000 Case Of Hiv Annually – Fg (punch) / Is It Really Worth It? (Graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.