Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. (7485 Views)

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / Aluminium Roofs, Windows & Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Casement cream colour Belgium glass with top divider and net windows.

sizes and quantity:

4 x 4 =12
2 x 2=8

Projected window:

3 x 4=6

Labour

Woods and frame:

Eki 2x4x14ft=55pcs
Nail tonado 4
Pako 2
Labour

Secrity Doors local made external and internal:

3x4=4
3x4=6

Buglary for windows.
All materials supplied
Labour.

Cheers.
Re: I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pls anyone with prices for those items pls share.
Re: I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. by meggie2051(f): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn
Re: I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. by befto: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
afternoon Nl members.
i require some information on doors and.windows for a rented property in lagos.
number of external doors is 6 and internal doors are 36.
please can you let me recommend types of doors I should be looking at? please bear in mind that this is for a rented property in Ikorodu not lekki.
Also need advice on what kind of windows to look out.for. i am aware of tower and imported aluminium but what others are out there? are there other grades of the afformentioned ones that i can use or should avoid?
Re: I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. by uwemjack(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
Price range for external steel doors 3ft is btw 15 to 70k it applies also to wooden doors.
For the 4ft doors it ranges from 40k to 120k.

For windows just have an Aluminium man measure and give u a quote easiest for you. But the rate per square meter is between 5k to 20k.

I hope it's helpful
Re: I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. by befto: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
@uwemjack

Thank you very much.

Very very useful

uwemjack:
Price range for external steel doors 3ft is btw 15 to 70k it applies also to wooden doors.

For windows just have an Aluminium man measure and give u a quote easiest for you. But the rate per square meter is between 5k to 20k.

I hope it's helpful
Re: I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. by befto: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thanks,
What about internal doors? Do we use the same type of doors or just stick to locally made wooden doors?

uwemjack:

I hope it's helpful
Re: I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. by uwemjack(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
befto:
Thanks,
What about internal doors? Do we use the same type of doors or just stick to locally made wooden doors?

Use the same type but it should be wooden
Re: I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. by jeftalene(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Check out the latest prices of doors and windows in Nigeria at www.engineerosaz..com (Updated daily)

(1) (Reply)

About To Build? Check Out Some Of Our Building Designs And Projects Executed. / Affordable Homes & Apartments For Sell (signature Terrace) / Lekki House Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.