Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Lkt - Woni Were Ft. Olamide + I've Found Someone + Somebody Say - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lkt - Woni Were Ft. Olamide + I've Found Someone + Somebody Say (628 Views)

KSB - Bragado Ft LKT [official Video Download] / VIDEO: Kefee – Celebrate Ft YQ, LKT [download] / Lkt – Shibaraba Ft. Terry G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lkt - Woni Were Ft. Olamide + I've Found Someone + Somebody Say by djsean(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
The "Alaye" crooner, LKT [real name - Olamilekan Babatunde Johnson] has decided to give to his fans something new, not 1 not 2, but 3 smashing singles from his soon to be released album. "Woni Were" featuring Olamide, as produced by Dollarsygno is a street song with street slangs; you already know what to expect when 2 street kings bounce on a killer beat. "I've Found Someone", as produced by Dollarsygno again, is a love song with class, unique beat and a message out of this world. The 3rd single titled "Somebody Say", as produced by Puffy T, is a dance-hall and celebration song, which would definitely rock the club and get you on the dance floor any day any time. LKT also promises to drop the video for the rave making song "Alaye" this month. All songs dedicated to the memory of his late manager, Emmanuel Okoi a.k.a Emibrian; may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Listen up and share your thoughts on the new singles from the Edlyne Records' recording artiste. | ENJOY!!!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!!!

Re: Lkt - Woni Were Ft. Olamide + I've Found Someone + Somebody Say by HarvardGrad: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2013
I've found someone -that track is out of this world, big ups to LKT
Re: Lkt - Woni Were Ft. Olamide + I've Found Someone + Somebody Say by djsean(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2013
nice...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best And Worst Artist. / D’banj Premieres “finally” | The Beat 99.9 FM Staff Dance Along {DOWNLOAD VIDEO} / Murder Dem Remix- Phenom Ft. Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.