Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,092 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:44 AM

Free Business Seminar- Road Map To Starting Your Business- Nqb8 Consulting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business Seminar- Road Map To Starting Your Business- Nqb8 Consulting (429 Views)

Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. / Starting Your Amazon Business Now That Paypal Accepts Nigeria.(full Training) / Steps To Starting A Private School And Increasing Your Private School's Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Seminar- Road Map To Starting Your Business- Nqb8 Consulting by gbenguze: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Have u ever wondered on how to get your business ideas off the ground?

What do i do next? is the question that rings in the mind of new idea brooders...

NQB8 consulting has put together this training seminar to help new businesses and ideas come alive.

Questions like:
-How do i raise money for this venture?
-who really needs my product and how best can i reach them?
-How much should i charge for this product or service?
-Who should i partner with?
-What legal form should i adopt?
-How do i pitch my idea without having it stolen?
-Does this thing make sense at all?

Its going to be very interactive and fun... of course its FREE

Venue - IKEJA

Register now as space is very very limited..

To register visit; http://nqb8group.com/biz_plan_training.php

or call;
Gbenga: 08069308996
Emmanuel: 08102673888

OR email: business@nqb8group.com

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala’s Mother: Police Arrest Palace Guard / Bulk SMS And Customised SMS / Be Part Of The Pre-launch Of The First World Private Banking In Online Network M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.